You. Again? [TaeTeuk]

SuperGeneration ONE-SHOT Collection

She was in the midst of tearing up, when her stomach began to sore. She grasp for the nearest pole by the side walk. "Ugh," she groaned of pain. She began to cough blood. "Oh, my." She brushed away the brown hair that covered her eyes.

"Miss, are you alright?" A concerned man asked.

She looked at the concerned man, "I'm alright. " She walked away walking straightly.

The man was still looking at her. Then suddenly she fell down on the ground. The man scurriedly ran towards her and looked straight in her eyes. "Miss, are you sure you're alright?"

She was just groaning in pain. The man thought of her face just like an angel's, she was really beautiful. She felt this weird, but strong emotion, like she's really important to him,  for the poor girl. "I'm bringing you to the hospital." He knew in him that this girl is indeed familiar to him, someone really important.

He carried the poor lady in bridal style. The man placed the girl in his car and drove to the nearest hospital. He carried her on his shoulder. "Nurse! Emergency!" He approached a nurse. Soon, the hospital brought a wheelchair and brought the girl to the emergency room.

It has been a few hours, and the kind man waited for the poor lady to be feeling well already. A doctor approached him and said, "Are you her husband?"

"Aniyo. I found her by the streets. I brought her here."

"Well... I sadly say, she is suffering a first stage stomach cancer."

"Will she be cured then, doctor?" He was concerned for the girl.

"I believe she will, if she would be operated...That would cost about 35 000 Won."

"35 000 won?!"

"Neh. But if she won't be cured,  the cancer would spread inside her body, it might eat her stomach and her lungs, it might be a cause of her death." The doctor explained.

The man nodded. He is really a rich man. He has about a hundred million won in his bank account. He went to see how the girl in the room. She was unconscious and pale white. He stared at her pure beauty, she is absolutely a goddess, he thought. Why is she so familiar?

"Sir," a nurse interrupted.

He looked at the nurse. "I would want her to get the operation please."

"Sir, what's your relation to her?"

"I'm her brother," he said, flatly.

As soon as possible, a few doctors came in th room and brought the girl into a stretcher and to the emergency room. The operation lasted for five hours.

"What could have happened to her?" He waited by the benches outside the emergency room. He prayed and prayed for a succesful operation and medication.

He just remembered the thought of her face, and suddenly, the door of the operation room burst wide open and one of the doctors said, "Sir, good news---"

"What is it?" He interrupted.

"She is now safe from having any cancer."

He burst into tears--tears of happiness. "Oh, thank God! Can I see her?" He sniffed.

"Yes, after a few minutes. We are to move her to another room."

"Gomawo." He smiled.

A few minutes later and she was brought to another room. Jungsu went to the room and saw the pale unconscious girl. He sat down beside her. He held her cold hands, and suddenly memories just flodded his mind.

"Taengoo~" He sighed.

"Neh" she said with a dazzling smile, looking at him.

"I love you," he said, looking straight in the eyes.

"You do?" She blushed.

Then he suddenly grabs her neck and crush his lips to hers. "You're my everything--Please marry me."

She accepted his proposal and she couldn't believe that it was all true, it ain't a dream, it's true life. He actually proposed her to marriage. They were once a happy couple... when one day at Daewoong Park...

He was holding her hands, HaeLin's hands. "I love you," he said to her ears. It tickled her ears.

"Oppa~" she blushed. She grabbed his shirt's collar near to him, and crushed her lips to him. They started to kiss.

Taeyeon saw the whole thing and ran away with bloodshot eyes.

He saw her running away and thought, "Mission completed."

A few days after, he started to feel guilty when he saw Taeyeon in front of his house, crying. She slapped him. "It's over!" She removed the ring from her finger and threw it straight on his face. She immediately left him, "Goodbye! Have a happy life with HaeLin!"

He couldn't take the heartbreak she caused for him so he decided to go to America, to forget about her. His love for her. And he did.

 

He didn't realize that he was crying. "Aniyo, it can't be. It can't be her." He wiped away the tears away his eyes.

 

 The day passed and she woke up. She saw a man sitting on the couch. He seemed to be so familiar.

He realized that she was already awake and looked at her.

She remembered everything,

"I love you," he said, looking straight in her eyes.

"You do?" She blushed.

Then he suddenly grabs her neck and crush his lips to hers. "You're my everything--Please marry me."

She accepted his proposal and she couldn't believe that it was all true, it ain't a dream, it's true life. He actually proposed her to marriage. They were once a happy couple... when one day at Daewoong Park...

She saw that he was holding her hands, HaeLin's hands, one of her friends. She can't believe that she would betray her. "I love you," she heard him say to HaeLin.

"Oppa~" she blushed. She grabbed his shirt's collar near to him, and crushed her lips to him. They started to kiss.

Taeyeon saw the whole thing and ran away, crying so hard.

She cried all night, her heart hurt and ached a lot. "How could he do that!" She yelled and threw everything she held to the floor. Her hands were a little bloody, becuase she threw the vase that he gave and she held the shards of the vase.

The next day, she went to his house. She wanted to talk to talk to him, face to face. When he opened the door. She immediately slapped him so hard on the face.

"It's over! We're done!" She threw the ring he gave her straight to his face. "Goodbye! Have a happy life with HaeLin!" And then she left him, without turning back or saying 'I'm sorry', or 'Please explain what happened yesterday?'

A few weeks later, she heard he was going abroad, and she felt a little guilty, thinking he's leaving because of her. She cried and cried again in her room.

He is. Could he be?--the one that broke her heart into tiny bits, like fragments of ice, and she remembered everything he did to her--when he left her hurting and went to another place.

They stared at each other. "You? Again?" She said, like whispering.

"Is it really you? Taeyeo--"

"I don't want to see you. What are you doing here?" She said coldly.

"It has been 5 years and you still don't firgive me? Don't you know that I'm the one that carried you all the way here, when you were on the street suffering? I even payed for your operation!" He yelled at her. Calm down Leeteuk, you're in a hospital, he thought.

"You didn't even say sorry for the things you did to me! You didn't know I was crying all night, blood and tears!"

He thought of the things he did to her, when he literally planned on breaking her heart. He sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" She asked coldly. "I never thought Sorry was in your vocabulary." She retorded.

"Can you forgive me, for everything I did to you? I'm filled with guilt and regrets of everything I did to you." He felt some tears, but he fighted back. "Pleas I'm really sorry, Taen--"

"Don't even call me that!" After that, she doesn't know what to say and let out the loud sigh. He even apologized for everything he did, should she forgive him?

"I don't care if you won't forgive me, but let me just say one more thing, 'Saranghaeyo', and my sorry is equivalent to that operation for your cancer."

"I thought you don't love me anymore! Love in not even in your vocabulary too!" She yelled. Then she came back to her senses. "I don't have cancer anymore?" She asked in a calm voice.

He nodded, "neh." He was silent for awhile, digesting all of she said. "I'm sorry for everything I did to you. You want me to leave? Then I'll leave you." He left the room without turning back or saying anything.

When he left, her heart ached so much. "Why am I feeling like this? I shouldn't love him anymore, he broke my heart." She was now crying.

On the other hand, he was in front of the information booth. "Here is the payment for everything-- Ms. Kim Taeyeon's operation." He gave the nurse the exact amount that was needed. 

"Gomawo." The nurse smiled and counted the money.

"When will she be out?" He asked.

"After a week or so. We will contact you about it," she said.

"Kamsahamnida. But, I'm not going to be here when she's going out, so please take care of here," he was so concerned of her.

"We will sir." The nurse assured him.

 

She was having flashbacks... The other day...

Wooyoung and Taeyeon was having a date. They were both eating when suddenly, Wooyoung knelt down in front of her. "Kim Taeyeon, I love you with all my heart. Please marry me." He held out a white-gold ring.

"OMO~" But, there is this something that hurts inside of her. "I'm..."

He waited for her to continue.

"I'm... Sorry. Mianhe Wooyoung-ssi, but I don't think I can marry you." She said crying.

"Ah... So, I'll give you some other time to thin---"

"I'm sorry, but I can't marry you any more. Mianhe." She said and ran off, crying.

She was at Seoul Bridge, she was in the midst of tearing up, when her stomach began to sore. She grasp for the nearest pole by the side walk. "Ugh," she groaned of pain. She began to cough blood. "Oh, my." She brushed away the brown hair that covered her eyes.

"Miss, are you alright?" A concerned man asked.

She looked at the concerned man, "I'm alright. " She walked away walking straightly.

The man was still looking at her. Then suddenly she fell down on the ground. The man scurriedly ran towards her and looked straight in her eyes. "Miss, are you sure you're alright?"

She didn't mind him and walked again. She straightened her walk, not to show him that she was ill. Then suddenly, she fell on the ground. She felt arms around her and carried her to the nearest hospital.

Next thing she knew she was in the hospital.

 

A few days after, she was out of the hospital. She was expecting Leeteuk to come, but no. She felt guilty for everything. "I'm sorry. Now, I forgive you, I hope you can forgive me for being such a bastard to you the other day." She cried.

Then a nurse approached her, "Miss, are you alright?" She thought Taeyeon wasn't still feeling alright.

"I'm alright. I must go now." She wiped away the tears away and went home.

She buried her face in her pillows. "Why did he come back? Why does he have to? It just makes me feel much worse!" She cursed. "Dammit! Why am I like this!? AAH!"

While walking down the street, he heard someone crying and shouting, "You JUNGSU! Why did you even come back!?" When he heard his name, he decided to comfort her, to go to her. He knocked, but she wasn't opening the door to her house. Then he realized that her door was unlocked.

"She doesn't lock her door~Aish, she might have been or anything bad," He said to himself. "Still, the same old Taeyeon I know."

He went to her room and opened the door of her room quietly. She was under the covers and she was crying. He surprised her by hugging her from the back.

"Aah!' She exclaimed.

"It's okay." I hushed her.

"What are you doing here?' She sniffed.

"Because I still love you," he murmured to her ear.

"You and your cheesy lines! Let go off me."

"Please. I still love you. Really." He looked at her sincerely in the eyes. She was still crying.

"I don't believe you, you don't lo--"

He quiet down her, by kissing her. She stopped from arguing. She didn't know what gotten into her, but she kissed him back. She missed him so much. He missed her too. They both felt the love they had for each other. Again.

He looked at her.

She stared at her. "What did I just do?" She looked back and buried her face in his chest, and cried again.

He hushed her, like a baby. "I will always love you. You're my only Taeyeon."

She felt the love from his words and gave up, "I love you too~ It's like forever, that I love you. I can't marry Wooyoung, because I'm still in love with you."

"Nothing can ever come between us," he whispered. Then she looked at him and crushed her lips to his.

"Nothing," she murmured between kisses.