It's Because of You, I changed [YoonWon]

SuperGeneration ONE-SHOT Collection

*No One's POV*

Im Yoona, 'the snob loser', as everyone else thinks, passes by the lockers to the restroom. 

"Hahaha..." Tiffany, the queenka of the school, giggled when Yoona passed by her. 

"What's her problem? Why is she always like that to me?" Yoona thought. "."

A guy passed her. A handsome guy. "Who's he?" Krystal asked.

"I heard he's a transferee," Yuri said, biting her nails. "He's so handsome...And hot, I should say."

"Ugh," was all Yoona can say.

Tiffany said, "what's his name?"

"Siwon Choi," Victoria said.

"He's so handsome," all the girls surrounding Yoona said. "He's killer eyes."

Then the school bell rang. All of the students went to the classrooms. When Yoona was walking to her classroom, she bumped unto someone. She looked at him.

 

*Yoona's POV*

I looked  at who I bumped. Who is he? Is he new? "Annyeong," the guy greeted.

I just smiled at him. Who is he? "I'm new here. That's why you don't know me."

I didn't speak and made an 'excuse me' hand gesture. "I'm Choi Siwon. The transferee."

"Nice to meet you," I said and turned away, walking to my first class. UGH!

When I got to my class. Mr. Kim was already there. "You're late again Ms. Im."

I just looked at him. 

"Well. Don't just stand there. Get to your seat!"

I walked to the end of the classroom and sat at the back seat. 

"Class. Today I am going to introduce to you all a new student. He is a transferee. Come on in Mr. Choi," Mr. Kim said.

When that guy that I bumped on awjile ago came in, all of us were quiet. I can hear murmurs around, "That's Choi Siwon. He's so handsome, right?" "Neh." "Those killer eyes. Aah."

"Mr. Choi would you like to introduce yourself to the class."

"Annyeong haseyo. Choi Siwon imnida. I'm your new classmate, so please don't bite me," he said then smiled.

Like all of the girls from our class said, "Aah!"

"Okay. Siwon. Sit there at the vacant seat at the back beside Im Yoona. Im Yoona, please raise your hand so that he'll know where to seat," Mr. Kim ordered.

I raised my hand and walked to the seat beside me. He looked at me and sat down. "Hey you. Sungmin. Can I exchange seats with you?" I heard Tiffany said to the person infront of Siwon's seat, Sungmin Lee.  

"Okay," Sungmin said standing up and sat on Tiffany's seat. 

"Hi," Tiffany said to Siwon, like seductively.

"Hi," Siwon said with a smile. 

"I'm Hwan Mi-young, but call me Tiffany."

"Okay."

"Okay, class, please settle down and let's begin our class.. So turn your books to the page 123..."

While the class was starting I can feel that Siwon-guy's attention to me. Why is he looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face or something? He's making me feel uncomfortable.

"...the mitochondria is the..." Mr. Kim started. 

For the whole time, he was just looking at me. UGH! What's his problem?

Then Mr. Kim said, "Mr. Choi please pay attention to what I'm saying."

"I am paying attention." Siwon answered.

"Araso. If you were paying attention. Then what was I just talking about?" 

Siwon just scratched his hair. I think he doesn't know. I wrote on a piece of paper: CELL CYCLE.

I showed it to him. He looked a little. "Well? You weren't paying atten--"

"The Cell Cycle," Siwon interrupted.

"Okay. Correct. You may seat down... I don't want any of you not paying attention to me. Especially you, Im Yoona."

When he mentioned my name everyone looked at me. I even saw Tiffany smiled. UGH! I hate that girl, forever.

The school bell rang and everyone stood up, escept for me. I also realized that Siwon stayed on his seat. What is he doing?

"Im Yoona, right?" He asked me. 

I stood up and said, "Neh. What are you doing? Why aren't you going with the others?"

"I don't feel like it."

WOW. He's totally different from the others. But why is he like that? I want to know more. Why am I so curious, on knowing him better? Why am I feeling like this to him? Why do I feel like I felt guilty for snobbing a while ago? Why am I feeling something inside me, that I can be friends with him? Why am I feeling so upside down? My feelings for others. this one's so different.

"Wae?" I asked him.

"Want to eat lunch with me? It here in this classroom."

"Okay." I stood up and wento with him to the cafeteria. 

While walking through the hallway, I can hear students murmur, "What is Siwon hanging out with that Snob Loser?" "I don't know. All I know is, I think she likes him. A while ago, she showed a paper to him." 

UH-OH! They saw that? 

"Let's go eat," he said, holding my arms. Why is he holding me? O.O Babo! Siwon Choi is a babo! His life will be ruined if he will be my friend. It's like all of the people here in this academy, hates me, to the guts. Especially that Tiffany.

"What's for lunch?" He asked Ms. Gum, the cashier person in the cafeteria. I can feel everyone's attention at both of us. 

"Siwon. Everyone's like looking at both of us," I reminded him.

"Let them. I don't care." He said. "That please." He pointed to the yogurt.

"Are you a babo? If you hang out with me, all of this students will hate you," I turned him to face me.

He just stared at me. I was looking at him in the eyes. 

"Meet me at the roof top after classes." He told me and walked away, leaving me there, standing.

Students are still looking at me. UGH. I grabbed my lunch and went to my usual seat. 

 

* * *

Classes ended and I'm so tired. I went to my locker to fix my things. All of a sudden, a piece of paper fell from the locker. Huh? I grabbed it. 

"Look Snob Loser has a secret admirer," Mir said, laughing.

I read it: 

Annyeong haseyo. It's me Siwon. Remember me? Meet me up on the roof top after classes

Oh, it almost slipped my mind. I finished fixing my locker, the books and notebooks. When I was done, I walked to the staircase going to the roof top. 

Why do I feel so happy on meeting him? Isn't a change? I have never knew someone to be so nice to me, like Siwon.

I got to the roof top and found no one. I sat on the bench and looked at the city. Beautiful Seoul. I'm stuck here in this school for 1 year, still. And I hate it, I wanted to be free, lile the ones, working. "Hmph," I let out a sigh. 

"Yoona?" Someone called.

I turn and looked at him. The one I was expecting-- Siwon. 

The one I was expecting? What am I thinking? 

He sat down beside me. My heart starts to beat fast. What?! Why am I feeling this way? UGH!

"The one I was saying a while ago... I don't care if people will go think of me as a loser, but I just felt something inside me. Something inside me that I need to be friends with you. Is that alright with you? Can I be your friend?"

"The truth is, I never had a friend like you before. It's the very first time I had a friend."

"Jeongmal? Not even one?"

"Neh." 

"So tomorrow. Let's meet up again here. At the same time at the end of classes. And every morning, before classes. I will be here waiting for you."

"Araso. Promise." I said, smiling. 

It's already getting late. I glanced at my watch and saw that it was already 5:00. I still need to cook dinner for my dongsaeng, Seohyun. "Mianhe but I really need to go.

"Okay. See you tomorrow chingu!" He said with a smile.

I ran to catch a bus, by the bus stop. I waited for like 5 minutes, and still no bus appear. Seohyun's going to starve because of me. 

"Need a  ride home?" A familiar voice asked. I looked at the person in a black red car. Siwon. He's rich?

"Neh." I shook my head.

"Hop in," He opened the door of the front seat.

I sat down and he smiled at me. It's my first time to ride with someone. 

What would Seohyun think if I arrive home riding this car? What would she think? Something else? She knows I don't have any friends.

"Where do you live?" He asked me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Down town. Near the China-Town place."

"Okay." 

* * *

He pulled in front of my house. "Gomawo for the ride home."

"You're welcome." He said with a big smile. "But there's a replacement for the ride."

"What is it?"

He pointed to his cheeks. No. No kisses. 

"Aniyo."

"Please," he said with those puppy-dog eyes. He stood up from the car and came near me. He gave me a peck on my cheek.

O.O. "Bye. That's all I want." He went back inside his car and drove away. I touched my cheek. He kissed me! But why do I feel so happy?

"Who was that?" Seohyun asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I turned and looked at her. "A friend."

"Friend. Only? I don't think so." She said, pinching my cheek.

"I'm your unnie, and you're like that."

"My unnie's inlove!"

"Bwoh!" I shouted.

"Just Joking." She laughed.

I pinched her cheek. "Ouch."

"You're so cute... Did you already ate?"

"Aniyo. But I made food for you. For both of us." She said, smiling like a fool.

"You could have burnt the house!"

"But I didn't!"

"Good job. What did you made?"

"It's a surprise." We both walked in the house. 

* * *

The next day...

I went to the roof top when I got to school. I found him there, just waiting by the bench I was seating at yesterday. "Hey."

He looked at me and said, "Hey. Are you at the same class as mine?'

"What class are you in?"

"Today... uhmm... English and Geometry."

"Were the same. We could go there at the same time."

"Neh." He smiled. I saw that he has those dimples. The girls were right, he is handsome. Ah! What are you thinking Im Yoona? You don't think he's handsome! 

I sighed. 

The school bell rang. "Let's head to class." He grabbed my hand, and I felt an electric feeling through my body. Huh? 

The class was already starting when Mr. Jung, the English teacher, saw us both panting. "What time is it? You're already late for class. Both of you. Get a late slip!"

"Neh." I said. "Come on." I grabbed for his hand. 

"She's with him?" I heard murmur's inside the classroom. "I hate her!" That was Tiffany's.

"What's up with those girls? Do they hate you?" Siwon asked me.

"Neh. That's why, I'm afraid they might hate you because of me." I said. Why did I just said that?

* * *

 

*Siwon's POV*

I can see those girls glaring at Yoona. Why are they looking at her like that? What's wrong with Yoona? Is she some kind of a threat to them?

Especially Tiffany, she always gives those death glares to her. 

Yoona's the nicest person I've met. She's kind. What's wrong with that? When I first met her, it's like I was struck by love-at-first-sight. I saw her being bullied, and I really wanted to protect her. Ah, Choi Siwon, why did you make friends with such a loser? My left brain said. 

For me, Yoona's not a loser. She's pretty. Why are these guys like that to her?

* * *

After a week passed... and

After classes...

Yoona and I became best friends. Yey! I'm really happy!

Yoona didn't go to the roof top, I was waiting for her. Where is she anyway? I felt like she abondoned me! While walking back to the hallway Tiffany went unto me. "Hey Siwon." 

"Hi." I said and walked away from her. 

"Do you think I'm pretty?" She suddenly asked. 

"Neh. You're pretty. But do you know where Yoona is?"

"Yoona? You care for Yoona?"

"She's my friend." 

O.O "How could you be friends with that snob loser?" She said, with range of anger. She came near me and pinned me to the wall. What the hell?

"Siwon. I want you. I want you, right now." She said, her face near my face. 

"Tiffany-ah! Aniyo." I looked away. But she restrained me from doing so. 

"Siwon. You're hot and handsome. I'm beautiful and famous. Were compatible for each other," she said, in a seductuve kind of way. 

"Tiffany-ah not here. Please. Mianhe but---"

She cut me off with a kiss. She was kissing me forcefully, I didn't kissed her back. So this is what it means for being handsome?

I heard a gasp. She broke away from her forceful kiss and we both looked at who gasped. Yoona. 

"I-I." She ran off and I followed her.

"Yoona stop!" I pushed Tiffany away. "Tiffany get off me!"

She sighed moving away. "Siwon-ah!"

I ran to the crying Yoona. Why is she crying? "Yoona!" I called.

She didn't looked back. 

She went running to the playground. I followed her. I searched for her. Where is she? "Yoona!"  I called again. 

No response.

"Yoona!"

Still, no response.

I was still finding her. I found her, sitting on the swing, crying. 

"Yoona," I said, walking to her. Why was she so affected when she saw Tiffany kissing me? I touched her, I felt an electric feeling through out my body. 

"Siwon? Go away!"

"Wae?"

"I said go away!" She repeated.

"Aniyo. I won't leave you here all alone." I told her, "In fact, I'm going to confess somrthing to you."

"You are?"

 

*No One's POV*

She looked at him. "You are?"

"Neh."

"Go tell me, I want to know."

"Are you sure that you want to know?"

"Neh." I am really." Yoona really wanted to know what he wanted to confess to her. What could it be? Yoona didn't know that Siwon loves her. Yoona just doesn't understand what he really feels for him, that she loves him. 

"Im Yoona. I lo--- There's this feeling inside in me. I just want to blurt it  out to you. That I lo-- That I love you," He said, looking straight in her eyes.

Yoona was simply shocked after what she heard from her bestfriend. 

"I know you would be surprised when I told you that, but I really do. I love you Yoona. for the first time I met you, I already fell in love with you. I don't care what people would think when I become your friend, because I lo--"

She cut him off with a hug. "Oh. Siwon. There's this one thing that I really don't understand. My feelings fer you. I don't know what is it, but I think I also love you. It's the first time I fell in love, My sister was right, I like you, so much, not as a friend, but something else," She didn't realize that she was crying. Again.

Siwon suddenly kissed her. Siwon stole Yoona's first kiss, and Yoona was happy that he was the one who stole it from her. She felt so overjoyed inside her. 

Siwon kissed her softly at first, then forcefully, Yoona kissed him back. She felt so good kissing her bestfriend. She doesn't care if anyone sees her kissing him. 

All Yoona knows is she changed because of Siwon came into her life. He was the one Yoona was waiting for, all this time. This is the only time she felt so happy.