Don't worry, i'll call someone to take me home~

Beautiful Hangover~

 

 

 

YOUR POV

"Haha ! We finally escape him !!" i exclaimed happily.
"Escape him ?" asked Leeteuk dumbfounded. I looked at him in the eyes. "Yeah, we escape him..."
"Ohhh~ mianhaeyo __________-ah, i thought.. like the 'escape' button on the computer.. -_- " he said as i nodded.
"So.. where do you live Leeteuk-ssi ?" i asked him.
"Umm, in a hotel with the other members of my gang.." Uh ?
"Mwoo ?"
"Nae, SuperJunior, y'know ?"
"Nae nae... i see... uh.. where is Ryewook-ssi ?" i asked myself looking around.
"I don't know, wasn't he following us ?" he replied. Umm, i don't ask you a question for you to ask me another question after dude !

"... If my oppa catches him, he should prepare to die. Hope he has a testament... JUST KIDDING :D ... actually, he should just pay attention on how he talks to him," i said as Leeteuk's eyes went on me.
"Yeah~" said Leeteuk worried for his friends. "Mianhaeyo __________-ah, but is it okay if i leave you here ?"
"Don't worry, i'll call someone to take me home," i said even though it was not late.

 

GD's POV

YA ! Calling me to pick you up while i'm shopping for new jackets ! Where was i supposed to pick her up again ? Oh yeah, in the Chungbu market*... Mhmm, i need to turn left, than.. go straight foward.. left again... Here ! i thought as I stopped the car in front of it as i searched for her school uniform. She was there, waiting for me in front of the big entrance with some guys that i didn't know by her side. I stepped out of the vehicule and walk toward her. "Ya~ Han Hwang __________-ah, what are you doing with those jerks ?" i asked her.
"None of your business," she said turning her back on me.
Aishh you little, you called me here to get you.. and now you are not coming ? "I think it's my business-"
"Your boy ?" asked a first guy with red hair. I looked at him. He was wearing big shoes and baggy pants. He still had is school's polo on him. Mhmm, same school as us.. But i think i never saw him. "Nah, he can't be her boyfriend, look how he's ugly..." said another guy.
..... They want to die or what ? "Hopefully that i'm not her boyfriend, i'm only her poor servant..."
"Is he making fun of him ?" asked the red-hair-guy. I nodded. "Then you are dead," he continued.
"Tsk tsk, you smoke sh*t or what you ing b*stard ?!" i said sarcastically.
"Nae, have a problem with that ? Want to know the name of our drug dealer with that ?"
I sighed, "don't worry, i know it's a guy called D-Lite, that's obvious just by seeing the way you act..." He stayed silent so i continued, "so what ? He's my friends y'know, and he's her friend too." I said pointing __________-ah. "Let's go now," i told herbefore taking her hand to walk away.

As we arrived in front of the car, i let go of her hand, "what's your problem ? Talking with guys like that ?"
"That's what i should ask you : what's YOUR problem ? I have the right to do what i want," she said.
"Whatever, we'll talk about this later," i answered.
"No !"
"AISHH~!!" i shouted so she could just stop talking. "I just wanted my freaking jacket..." i murmured.
"What ?" she blinked.
"Nothing, go in," i ordered her while i opened the door for her. No need to get all the way on her bad side...
"GD-ah, can you just stop treating me like a child ?"
"Don't talk to me like that __________-AH ! i am your sunbae you know ? You should be nicer to me."
"i'll just call Daesung oppa-"
"Why are you calling him 'oppa' ? That's not fair ! " i pouted.

As we arrived, i went silent then i said " talking of Daesung, there's a police car in front of your house.."

 

D-LITE's POV

"DASESUNG ?! WHAT DID YOU DO AGAIN ?" i heard as i opened my cellphone. __________-ah ? What is it again ?
"Bwoo~? __________-ah, what's happening ? .... Okay, i'm coming right now !"

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

THANKS FOR READING !!!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT A LOT !!!
BTW, I MADE NEW DRAFTS, SO IT'S ALL GOOD NOW :DD haha

-____-' did i tell you i lost them, aishh~ whatever

 

DON'T FORGET TO....

PLEASE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

l4lOll

 

Thank you silent readers, but still, please, post a comment ;)
So i know someone's reading this~ haha
For you, don't forget to BOOKMARK