Don't disturb me in class... I want to sleep~

Beautiful Hangover~

Hey guys~ OMGee, already the chapter 5 :)
.. arhemm *cough cough* i wanted to make sure that you will understand that i

changed a little bit the ages of all Super Junior's membbers so they can go to your school
(you really see Leeteuk going to your school ? LOL)

*cough cough* i think i am sick too T_T'

Hope you'll enjoy it~~
Oh and.. don't forget
to subscribe or comment :)

 


 

No One's POV

The next day, you were sleeping on your desk when the history teacher threw a chalk on your head. Waking up, you lifted your head and saw boys in the front of the class staring at you in silence. Shocked, you stood up...

"Hello ?" you said looking at them.

"HAN HWANG __________ ! Having really good grades doesn't mean you can sleep in my class.. and more, this is not a proper way to greet your new comrades." said the teacher while Dara was having a good time in the front giggling.

You sighed and rolled you eyes. "Mianhae ?"

"As a punishment, you'll show them the place after this period." He looked at the boys and took a deep breath. "Guys, there's still some places at the back of the class near __________." He waited for them to go at some random desks before adding : "Open your manual at the page 354..."

Your POV

"Hello, my name is Kyuhyun, nice to meet you."
"Hi, name's Ryewook," said the other guy in a pitch voice.
The third boy gave me a wink, "hello sleepy head, i am Siwon, let's be friend..."
".. And me Donghae," added another guy.
"Hello there, my name is Eunhyuk, i hope we'll be good friend,'
Jessica smiled, "hi, my name is Jessica, nice to meet you all-"
"-My name isn't sleepy head," you cut her. "I am __________..."
"What a funny name~" said the 'Kyuhyun guy' :)
"Whatever," i said yawning before putting my head on my desk.

- - - - -3 minutes later

"Psst..."
i lifted my head yp. "What ?" asked Siwon pissed.
"Do you have gum ?" he whispered.
I shook my head and answered that even if i had some, i wouldn't give it to him..
"Ah.. mianhae them."

- - - - - 8 minutes later

"Psst..."
"What ?" i asked Ryewook.
"Do you have a comb ?"
"Wae ?" He looked at me and replied sarcastically : " for surfing.. duh !"
"Then sorry, i don't have one for this kind of business."

- - - - - 2 minutes later

"Psst...."
"What is it.. umm.. Kyuhyun ?"
"Does my nose looks weird ?"
............. What. The. F-ck ? O_O
"... Yes," i said harshly.
He pouted, "no need to be THIS mean.." he paused. "Someone broke it yerterday."
"Oh, i am sorry."
"Haha, don't worry, but if i find this guys on my way again, i'll brake his nose too."

- - - - - 4 minutes later

i was trying to sleep when i received a little ball of paper on my head. I took it an opened the paper.
"Psst..." i turned my head to see Eunhyuk smiling to me. I sighed and my eyes went on the paper again to see the words

'ARE YOU SLEEPING ? 8)'

Aishh this guy....
I sood up. "Sir, the new students are disturbing me," i said. "Can i change seat with someone ?"
I know.. it's not really professional and all.. but still. I WANT TO SLEEP T_T'

 

TOP's POV - - - - - At the same moment in another class

"Students !! The class is starting soon !" shouted the teacher while he entered the class. "Go to your seat, there's new students in our class, so i want to have enough time for them to present themselves... Boys ? You can come... please, present yourself," he added when we all sat in silence as 5 boys entered the class.

"Hello, my name is Park Junsu.. but you can call me Leeteuk," said a guy... with blond hair! ô.õ
"Annyoenghasseo, my name is Kim Jong Woon, i hope we'll be good friend. My friends call me Yesung."
"Hi, my name is Shindong. Don't try to flirt with me, i already have a girlfriend."
'HAHAHAHA !!! DON'T WORRY FAT- !! All girl's eyes are on BiGBANG's members.' i thought looking at him.
"Hi, my name is Sungmin, nice to meet you all, please take care of me."
"That's great guys, is there any questions ?" asked the teacher to us.

CL stood up smirking like there was no tomorrow, "hello Yesung, what do you really like ?"
"My turtle," he said bluntly as some girls went 'awwwwww'.
"So you like a turtle more.. than a girl like me ?"
"Ewww, no.... not with you. Ddangkoma is the best turtle.. and it is better to finish my life with it instead of finishing it with you," he paused, "even if i am still too young to die~"

Haha !! In your face b*tch !! i'm beginning to like this guy LOL :)
The whole class began to laugh as CL, hurt by Yesung's comment, sat down.

 

No One's POV

After the presentation of every boy, the teacher put his glasses. Okay, well you can go now to take these seates," he said poiting the only part of the class where there was empty desk.. near the BiGBANG's desk because everybody is.. how can i say that.. scared of us?
"Sorry dude, but you can't sit here," said GD stopping Leeteuk for sitting to TOP's desk.
"Wae ?"
"this seat is for my hyung, he's supposed to come soon i think..."
"Ah~ mianhae then," he said sitting at TOP's desk's left desk (OMG, what a weird sentence XD)

- - - - - the next period

DRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG~

"You can sit now students."
"Sorry sir, i know i'm late and-" said TOP arriving in a hurry in class.
"- And why are you always late ? What is your reason this time ?"
"You won't believe me, but i fell asleep in front of my case with my boots...."
"Whatever, go to your seat now." he ordered as TOP was going to his seat.
"New students ?" he asked sarcastically. "Who are you ?" he added after a moment of reflexion ?

 

Leeteuk's POV

"My name is Leeteuk," i whispered.
"Oh i see, i think i've seen you somewhere."
"yes," i replied. "You broke my dongsaeng's nose yesterday night."
"Oh reall6 " he said with a little bit of irony in his voice. "Ohh~~ yeah, i think i remember now.. it made a big sound.."
"I'd like to talk to you.. at lunch."
"I'll see if i'm free," he said smiling.
Ha ! i think i like this guy... Wowowo~ don't misunderstand me. I'm not gay.. i just like the way he talks and acts. Eshh~ what am i thinking ? He broke Kyu's nose...
"I think we might break your nose this time..."
"Ha ! so fairplay. 'we' ? Tskk~ even if you were 1 million, you would not be able to make me kneel in fornt of you."
"That's right, you will be begging for our forgiveness."
"Don't make me laugh," he said turning his head to listen the teacher talking about.. well, what is he talking about exactly ? =_='

 

Your POV - - - - - At the end of the class = Diner :)

"Jessica, can you take a table for me ? cuz' i need to show them the whole school ?" i sighed.
Siwon made a step toward me, "well, we are hyungry actually... can we eat diner with you and after you show us the school ?" he proposed.
"No, i don't want to be stick with you," i said harshly.
"Then let us eat and we can meet again he at 12:45 so you can do your job ?" said Kyuhyun.
"Okay, let's go to the cafeteria then..." i said walking away.
"Where's Eunhyuk ?" whispered Donghae to himself.

Oh My Gee ! Siwon is pissing me ogg. Maybe i should just get rid of him... - haha no, no i'm not killing people... you really thought that don't chu ? - "I need to go to the toilet, just stay here one moment." i said without looking at them as i ran in the direction og the toilet. As i passed in front of them, i slowed down and looked around if someone was looking in my direction. I smiled as i walked away to turn the corner to go to the cafeteria happily.

 

TOP's POV - - - - - At the cafeteria

i waved __________. "Ya dongsaeng ! come to sit with us.. i need to talk to you~"
... why is she pointing the... oh i see~ she wants to buy her lunch. i stood up to go see her. "Hyung, what are you doing ?" asked V.I
"I'm going to 'pay' her lunch," i replied pointing at my little sister.

"Sup' princess ?"
"Nothing much," she said searching for money in her skirt pocket.
"ah~ what a pain in the a*s," i sighed as i took her tray away.
"Ajussi !! You need to pay !" shouted a cashier.
I turn back and walked toward her, "did you say ajussi ?!"
"ah, sorry sir~" she said apologizing.
"Are you new here ?" i asked her grinning.
She was going to answer but another cashier put a hand on before she could speak.

 

Makoto's POV - - - - - After 3 minutes...

i looked everywhere if there was any TOP's friends around that would be able to hear us. "Don't ever talk to that guy again !" i said to Shisyo. She looked at me perturbed.
"Wae ? this ajussi didn't pay," she whined.
I looked at her with my big eyes, "Don't you EVER talk to TOP. NEVER !"
"His name is TOP ?" she asked interested. "Nevermind.. but can i at least know why ?" she said after looking at me.
"you better not,"  i answered looking at TOP. "Pay attention, cuz' he will turn your life into hell from now on..."
"What happened between you two ?" she asked suspicious.
"You think it only happened between him and me ? It happened... the most of the girls -working here- are sad because of him. I am not the only one who suffered here," i said going away. "WHAT IF HE DOESN'T PAY AGAIN ?" She shouted.
"You pay yourself then..." i said before closing the door of the kitchen to cry.

 

TOP's POV

'Aishh~ what a stup*d girl ! She better not confront me again...' i thought as i sat down with __________-ah's tray.

 

Leeteuk's POV

"What are you guys doing here ?" i asked looking at our dongsaengs dumbfounded.
"We are waiting for a girl to show us the way to go to the cafeteria..." answered Siwon.
"tssk~ come with us, we just asked a teacher," said Yesung.
"But what about her ?" asked Kyu wondering about their 'guide'.
"Don't worry," i said. "This girl knows the way..."

 

No One's POV

As Super Junior entered the cafeteria, yu were laughing with your brother and his friends at their usual table. Seeing this, they were shocked. Kyuhyun, who recognized TOP, ran up to him. He took a plate of spaghetti on his way and splashed it in his face. He was so absorbed by TOP's face that he didn't see Daesung taking his magnum. "YA !" yelled TOP as the whole place became silent.
"What ?" said Kyuhyun. "It's not a big deal."
TOP wiped the tomato sauce from his face with his hands. "You're dead meat dude."
"Sorry, didn't hear you~" blinked Kyuhyun.
"Kyu !" shouted Siwon. "What's your ing problem ?"
"It's him hyung !!! The dude at the bar yesterday !" Kyuhyun yelled. Siwon's eyes looked at him and his friends and he finally recognized you. "__________-ssi, what are you doing here ? Why are you with him ?"

 


 

 

Annyeonghasseo~

Comments are loved..