I should just have shut my trap..

Beautiful Hangover~

 

Leeteuk's POV

"What are you talking about Siwon ? you know her ?"
"She's our... guide."

 

TOP's POV - - - - - At the same moment

"You know him ?" i yelled.
"Aigoo~ he's a student in my class."
"What about him ?" i asked pointing at the 'Kyu guy'.
"He's in my class too," she sighed.
"And you still talked to the guys around you ?"
She looked at me weirdly. "Don't change the subject !"
"Hey that's my line !"
"i don't know what you're talking about oppa !" she stormed off.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"Hey.. um..dude ?" i hesitated.
"what ?"
"Who are you.. i mean.. who is she to you ?"
"She's my little sister. You touch her, i break your teeth."

 

TOP's POV

"so don't mess with her," i finished.
"Oh~ now i understand the thing that links both of you. You two are so.. unpleasant !!" murmured a tall guy
"Hyung, you're going to far !" shouted the guys who asked me who my little sister were to me...
"That's right," said 'Leeteuk'. "We are sorry that we disturbed you," he bowed. He turned to face his dongsaengs. "You guys should bow too !" he ordered.
"We are sorry~" they all said in unison but 'Kyu guy' and Siwon as i nodded.
"Go away now~ ... ah and Leeteul-sii, would you mind eating with us ?" i proposed him.
He looked at me, "maybe another, i have responsabilities here..."
"Okay, then... and about this afternoon, justnevermind what i said."
"Sure~" he smiled before going away with the superJunior's members
I looked at them leaving before turning myself to face D-Lite. "Put this gun away..." he stared at me surprised. "Yes, i saw that from the beginning you know ?" i laughed.
He nodded ans down to continue to eat as V.I  handed me a napkin, "here hyung..."
"Thanks~" i said.
"Sh*t !! i forgot there was plenty of this sauce in my face... Aishh~ whatever. I swept the food away from my face. "I'm not hungry anymore. I think i'll go search for -ah." i said leaving the cafeteria.

 

 No One's POV

You were running away from the school without knowing where you were going. You were so mad at your oppa. You were also thinking a little bit about school... you were skipping the 3rd class... The only thing you didn't know was that 2NE1 was following you. They wanted revenge. You were approximately always humiliating them in public or worse, in front of BiGBANG. After running for 8 minutes non-stop, you wloed down when you saw a park that you never went to. It was a beautiful place : there wasn't a lot of noise and maybe only like 3 little kids... you automatically walked in the ''forest''. As you went in, 2NE1 pushed you. ''WHAT'S YOU PROBLEM ?!'' you shout as you fell on the ground.

''You b*tch ! we know that TOP is your bother, but you shoupd stop being with him and the other BiGBANG members. you should also have a punishment,'' said Bom.
''Unnie,'' said CL. ''i think Dara would like to 'talk' to her in private...''
Bom looked at CL then Dara, ''you have 10 minutes, no more.''
''Nae, i will do fast, don't worry unnie,'' replied Dara as the other member walked away. ''You, do you know why TOP is with me ?'' You shook you head wondering if your brother was really cheating on Sunny. ''It's because i'm beautiful~'' she said looking at herself in a mirror.
You finally stood up, ''umm... LOL !!!!!'' you said laughing.
''Stop it you !!'' shouted Dara before pushing you slightly.
''Don't you dare touch me !!'' you said slapping her cheek.
''You little-'' she said turning her head to see you running away. ''GIIIIIIRRLLLSSS !!! SHE RAN AWAY !!'' she yelled.

- - - - - 5 seconds before... (LOL)

'Aigoo i should just stayed quiet... i could've learn more about their.. relationship ?' you thought o.ô
''GIIIRLS !! SHE RAN AWAY !!'' you heard Dara scream.

 

Your POV

What. The. Hell ? She could just run after me instead of yelling like a crazy girl who broke her nail. I guess her brain is seriously malfunctionning thsese days... What am i saying ?

She doesn't have a brain -___-'

 

No One's POV

 ''Awww~~ relaxing in the nature is so... relaxxxiiinnggg :) i should skip school more,'' said eunhyuk before getting trampled. ''YA !!'' he shouted as you suddently stopped your course. you turned around to see who talked, ''mianhae, i didn't see you...''

 


Hey Guys~~ i just updated...
(-______________-)'

 

I've done my other chapters..

i just don't have a lot of time these days to post it..

mianhaeyo~~

 

 

Sorry, it's a little boring chapter..

but i really needed to post it >________<