Unexpected Beer Comin'

Beautiful Hangover~

Your POV

I watched the BiGBANG's members getting on their motorcycle.
''Ya !'' i shouted. ''Where are we going ?'' i asked again.
''You'll see if you come with me babe,'' said Daesung.
''Are you high or what ?'' i replied.

Yes, Daesung is a drug dealer. I don't know what he is selling exactly, but he's supa rich. I know thos pills can do some big ravages and that you become really dependant. Daesung is well known in his business world as D-Lite, he has a lot of contacts and people can get scared just by hearing his name.

 

*~*FLASHBACK*~* - - - - - (No One's POV)

''Hey, you... wanna come with us have some 'pleasures' together ?'' said a guy stopping you.
''umm, you're drunk or what ?''
He laughed, ''no-no, i am only high kekeke~''
''Are your pills from D-Lite ?''
''Ah~ you know him too ? He's lucky to have a girl like you who ask for drugs...'' said the second guy smiling to you.
you cut him, ''Firstly, i dont buy drugs. Secondly, he's only a friend of mine.''
''Oh~ then i think i should go...'' they said as they ran away weirdly.

*~*END FOF FLASHBACK *~* - - - - - (Comeback to present + Your POV)

 

 ''No, i don't take my own sh*t baby girl,'' he said grinning as i went on his motorcylce behind him.
''..Hey dongsaeng.''
''Ne oppa ?''
''Don't go with him, come with me,'' he pouted.
Taeyang laughed, ''Aigoo~ is TOP hyung jealous of D-Lite ?''
TOP glared at him and showed him his teeth 
"You better watch your mouth SOL."
I smiled, "mianhae Daesung, i'll go with TOP oppa to save your .. annyeong~ ^_^'

 

As we arrived in front of a club, i could see that, trust me or not, there was a lotof people already in there, "So we're going to our club uh ?" i said more like an affirmation.

Yes, we are rich.. well, our parents are rich. Thew own a lot of things in Korea.. and a little bit other countries. That is the reason why i have a V.I.P card for everything like our club. The only thing is that my parents only let me go there if my brother or my sister is coming with me. So when no one are here... I can't go there >_>... Unfortunately. But still, this V.I.P card is really great... Because we have the access of everything free and we can also pass at some place where we would not normally have the right to go...

"Yeah~" answered TOP oppa searching for his V.I.P card inside his jeans. "Let's go now.."

 

"Cards,"  said the guard as GD, Taeyang and Daesung were showing their own. "Sir ?" he added as TOP oppa was still searching in his jean's back pocket.
TOP cleared his voice, " Ahem.... i don't know where is my card right now, but i am the owner's son.. and this is my sister, she has her V.I.P card.. look~"
"I'm sorry, but the card says that she needs to be accompanied by the borther or her sister..." answered the guard scratching his neck while looking at it.
"Umm, like i said, i'm her brother."
"Then where's your card ?"
"What ? i just told you that i don't have it !" yelled oppa.
"I could get kicked out if someone find that i let you pass..."
"You won't because i am the owner's son," sighed TOP oppa again.
"i am sorry, i have no proof."

"Tony?" asked Jokwon, another guard - that knows us since he has been working here since 2 years. "Why aren't you letting them pass ?"
"Ahh~ Jokwon. This guy doesn't have his identity card and he claims to be the owner's son," said that 'Tony guy' exasperated.
"...Tony, i know him. He really is the ownder's son.. so let him pass."
As TOP oppa passed next to 'Tony guy', i heard him whispering in his ear : "You were scared of getting kicked out.. Now don't worry, now you know you definitely are..."
 

"And me ?" i asked as i saw TOP oppa entering without noticing that i hadn't been following him.
"Hey !" said Jokwon to me happily. "How are you ?"
"As you can see.. 'Tony' is still not letting me pass.."
Jokwon pushed 'Tony'. "Yeah that's right, why aren't you letting her pass ?"
"She has a V.I.P card... but she's still not major, how can i let her enter ?"
i was going to answer, but Jokwon cut me : "Just let her pass, i know she can enter...!!"
I nodded to Jokwon as i passed, "thanks, i owe you one ^_^"

We went int our V.I.P room - with the other BiGBANG members - upstairs to change our clothes.

"Hey TOP, can i have this shirt ?"asked Daesung.
"Yeah.. i never wore it before.. you can just have it."

"Hey.. TOP hyung, can i have this jacket ?" said Seungri excited of his discovery.
"Yeah.. but don't spill anything on it.. it's a new one."
"Yeah, don't worry."

"... Taeyang, isn't that mine ?"
"Uh ? oh yeah, the sweat shirt.. i needed to give it to you since 1 month.. but i just forgot it in my bag haha.. i'll give it to you tomorrow.."
"Yeah.. nevermind."

"Yo TOP, I want these shades.. can i have it ?" asked GD without even looking at him.
"Yup, we'll match cuz' i'll put my new one," answered TOP oppa taking his own one.

    

"Guys.. are you finished ?" They looked at me as if i was an alien. "What ? it's not like i will change in front of you."
"Are you all finished boys ?" asked TOP looking around him.
"No No No !! i need a cap !!" panicked Taeyang.
"Don't worry, i'll give you one when i'll be finished changing. Now, GET OUT !!"
They all looked at TOP. "You heard her, let's go." he sais as he opened the door so they could get out before him. He was going to shut the door, but he entered his head at the last moment. "Ya __________, don't take too much times here. I don't like you to stay here without me. I'll be downstairs if you need me... You better be down in 15 minutes."
"OPPA !" i whinned.
"Oh yeah, you're right.. 10 minutes," he smirked as he close the door behind him.

 

The room was filled with a lot of boys and girls. Taeyang was dancing on the stage while singing... I guess he forgot about his cap.. kekeke~ GD was flirting with girl's at a big round table, Daesung was sellin drugs near the toilet.

Yes, we know that he is selling some illegal things, but he can't sell it in our bar in front of TOP oppa's eyes.
..... And TOP was dancing in the crowd with a beer in his right hand.

Suddently, TOP oppa received his drink in his face. The bottle borke on the impact and there was beer and blood trickling down his cheeks.

Taeyang stopped dancing, but he still continued to sing since he didn't want everyone's attention to be on TOP oppa. GD was still at his table with girls, but hw wasn't smiling anymore. I guess Daesung was just.. still selling drugs near the toilet without paying attention to anything.

 

TOP's POV  - - - - - 2 minutes before...

 

I was partying so hard when a girl came near me. We both began to grind. Ahh~ i love that. I was smiling to her and putting my beer in the air when someone hit my right arm so my beer just broke on my face. I stopped grinding and searched for the person who did that. Suddently, i saw a man near me looking at my face worriedly. I punched him in the face. By hearing the sound, i could tell that i broke his nose. "Hey what's your ing problem you son of a b*tch ?!" i yelled. He was going to fall when someone caught him. "Hey you, don't hit people randomly like that !" he shouted as the crowd began to do a circle around us. The music stopped ( I guess Taeyang really stopped singing) and there was a big silence.
"I hit who i want you bast*rd !"
"Hey ! i saw the whole scene. It was only an accident okay ?" said a tall guy trying to calm me down.
"You, stay outta this..." i answered harshly.
"Who do you think you are to talk to me like this ?" asked the guy coming out of the crowd.
"Well you, who do you think you are ?" i replied as some other guys came out. "Woahh~ you need to be 7 to beat me ? I'm sorry, but you just got everything wrong. I am BiGBANG's leader.. So you better get outta here right now."

"I don't know BiGBANG..." murmured the tall guy.
I walked toward him, "i am your worst nightmare from now on."
"I never had nightmares, it's not gonna begin now."
I punnched him on the cheek, "you just hadn't realize yet !"

"Hyung !" shouted GD. "Let's go, the police is coming."
"I don'T care ! it's not them who are gonna rule MY bar !" i replied.
D-Lite and SOL came near me, "let's go hyung, think about __________-ah..."
I looked at them, "take her outside by the back door, wait for me approximately 10 minutes.. if i'm not there, just take her home."
"What about me ?" asked GD.
"You'll stay with me, when it comes to talking.. i am not really good at it keke~"

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"Kyu ! We're going !" said Siwon with a hand on his cheek.
"Why ?" i asked him.
"you heard him, the police is coming, look, everybody is going away."
I looked around and all were trying to leave as fast as possible the bar. I turned my head to face the BiGBANG's leader, "i am Kyuhyun from the Super Junior," i told him.
"My name's TOP, i hope for you that i don't see you again..."
"Same goes for you," i cut him.
He grinned, "Look who's talking right now. You have a broken nose already..."
I was going to insult him, but Siwon took my arm to escape. We ran outside, "We have school tomorrow, let's go to our dorm and sleep." ordered Leeteuk as we arived in front of our dorms.
"What about me and Siwon ?" i asked.
"I'll go to the hospital with you," proposed Eunhyuk.

 

Your POV

When we arrived in front of my house, i jumped from the motorcycle. ''Taeyang, will oppa come at school tomorrow ?''
He nodded, ''legally, they can’t keep someone in prison who’s less than 21 for more than 5 hours. Now go to sleep __________-ah…''

 - - - - - at home...

''__________, it’s time to wake up…'' said a voice in your ear.
''Oppa ?'' I asked with keeping my eyes close.
''Ne ?''
''What time is it ?''
''2 :00 am...''
''WHAAAT ??? how are you wake me up at this hour ?!'' i yelled without opening one eye.
 ''i was thinking you would wait for me downstairs eating a kimchi soup...'' he answered pouting.
''i was going to do that, but Taeyang told me to go to sleep...''
''Then it's him i need to punish ?'' he asked.
I nodded, ''ne.''
''Sorry for waking you up princess, wanna sleep some more ?''
''I wish i could go back to sleep but you woke me up.. Let's go outside eating something oppa.'' I said happily.
''i'd like to remid you that it's the night...'

''Whatever, 민문고 (MinMunGo) is open 24/24 hours~'' i said standing up.
''Then put some clothes on...''
''It's not like i'm !''
''it's more like you only have a big t-shirt of mine and little black boxer !''
''It's not like i'll be cold !''
''it's more like it's welcoming all boys in your legs !''
''It's not like i'm gonna be !''
''... Why not ?'' he asked raising an eyebrow.
''i can defend myslef and it they are a lot,  you will help me...'
''... Why would i ?''
''Oppa !'' i whined.
''Okay okay~ you win.. Let's go.. but at least, put some pants on,'' he pleaded.

 ''Ahhhh~'' i said delighted. ''I really do love ice cream, thanks oppa...'
''... you still owe me 30 500 won (~28 US$).''
''Ya~ i owe you only 1500 won !!''
He smirked, ''Don't worry, you don't owe me anything princess.''
''Then let's go back home, we have school tomorrow.''

 

We were walking in silence on our way when TOP oppa broke the silence.
''__________-ah, is Tiffanyyour friend ?''
''Kinda, wae ?''
''She was arrested yoo, she was really, but really drunk...'
''i was wondering if she was at the bar...''
''Yup, she's always at our club.. drinking, clubing or having.. umm.. arhemm..''
''it's okay, i know the word s*x you know.. you can say it in front of me oppa.''
''WHAT ? YOU ALREADY DID IT ? WITH WHO ? WHEN ? WHERE ?''
............... WTF ? O_O i never said that. ''OPPA !!''
''Don't oppa me ! Answer !!' He said staring at me.
''I didn't do it, i promise !!'' i whined.

 




WOAHH~~ Thanks for reading until the end of the chapter 4 :D

Please.. comment and subscribe.. there's not enough :( 

 

 

 

Thank you for the support~
IchiZowee