The first day - part 1

Beautiful Hangover~

Your POV - - - - - In class

"Hello, my name is Han Hwang __________," i said, presenting myself to the class as i stood up and after sat down on my chair.

I was standing behind my desk while all the others were staring at me. Aishh~ i really hate when we need to do this. I don't care about other people's name and blah blah blah, if im interested, i'll go see him/her myself. And more, everbody already knows me since im TOP's and BoA's little sister. Don't worry, it's not only why i am famous in this school... i am pretty too haha~ well, that's what people's keeps telling me.

"__________-ssi, isn't there anything more you want to say ?" asked the teacher.
Aishh~ he really doesn't know me i guess. I've heard of this teacher, he is really severe and all.. but he'll soon see that he can't control me. "Not really sir."
"Can i ask you something ?" asked a student in front of the class. Oh My Gee, he really does look geek.
I looked at him. "What is it ?" He blinked a few times. "Are you BoA's little sister ?"
"Yes, wae ?"
"Can you tell her that i really love her ? I don't see her a lot, but i really do love her," he said blushing.

What. The. Heck. does he think he is ? BoA is not goona go out with a je*k like him.. and never a guy younger than her haha. I looked at him ans shook my head. "You can't love her if you don't see her a lot." The whole class began laughing.

"SILENCE !" shouted the teacher, mister Kage. "There's nothing funny. He looked around and saw Dara.

Oh My God ! i hate this girl.. Well i hate her because she hates me... And the funny things is that i dont even know why. I know her since kindergarden. I don't remember having done something bad to her.

"Annyeonghasseo, my name is Sandara Park, but you can call me Dara. i really like boys and dark chocolate. I think a lot of you already know me, so if you want to tell me something, just don't be shy and come see me. If you want to eat lunch with me just come see me haha~ i hope we'll all be good friends from now on. Hwaiting 4F-501 class !! :D " She said, putting her arms in the air, before sitting with a big smile to the teacher. Umm, is she flirting with an old dude..? LOL !!!!!!

 

TOP's POV - - - - - In another class at the same moment

"My name is TOP, i am the leader of BiGBANG." i said as i sat down.
"What is TOP ?" asked my teacher, mister Bure.

Who. the. . does he think he is ? " it's my name sir..."

"... it is not the name i have on my list." he said re-ajusting his glasses on his nose. He looked at me, "isn't your name Choi Seung Hyun ?" Okay, seriously... i'm gonna kill him someday.

I stood up and pushed my desk with my foot. He looked at me with a weird look.

 

Mister Bure's POV

"... isn't your name Choi Seung Hyun ?" i glared at him.

What ? i don't know him, sorry. I'm new here... Okay, maybe he looks a bit like a gangster because he doesn't respect the college uniform, but still.

SCREEEKK !!

Eeeeekk~ What is he doing, pushing his desk with his right foot. "You will need to pay if you brake any school's materials..."
"WHAT ?! You even dare to tell me what to do ?!" he shouted coming my way.
"Umm, no, nevermind." i said. Okay, he's really gonna kill me...

He approached his head near mine. "Know your place you piece of sh*t. You better not talk to me like that again... Well, you're just better not talk to me again." he corrected himself as he went to his sit.
I nodded and looked down. 'It's hot in my pants..' i thought as i saw a big spot on my pants.

"Okay class, umm, open your book at the page 100 and read until page 145.. you'll need to do the number 1 to 17a) for next class," i said going away of the class to run to the toilet and change my pants.
"HAHAHAHA !!! You're so evil hyung !" laughed hard a guy in my class. If i remember well, his name is.. Taeyang ?

ah, whatever....


 

Annyeonghasseo guys~

i hope you'll enjoy my fanfics

Please, comment :D

 

haha, you really do look alike  with your brother, don't you think so ? :P