TOP's introducin'

Beautiful Hangover~

TOP's POV

"Ya ! You talk about my sister like that again... and i kill you !" i shouted hitting the plate, of the guy who insulted my sister, so it could break of the floor. He glanced at me.
"And who are you ?" he asked.
"Are you ing deaf ? i just told you that i am her brother !"

 

*~*FLASHBACK*~* - - - - - (No One's POV)

"You're gonna have a little sister."
"it's true umma ?"
"Ne :)"
"Yay~ i always wanted to pretect BoA noona.. but i was wondering how i could since she is 3 years older than me, but now, i think the problem is solved."
"So you'll protect her ?"
"Yes :)"

*~*END OF The FLASHBACK*~* - - - - - (Comeback to present and TOP'S POV)

 

"So what ? i don't care what you are to her... Tell me your name."

What. the. hell. ? What's the ing problem of everyone with my name lately ? "I'll tell you if you beat me." i answered.

He blinked a few times and threw his fist at me. He didn't have the time to punch me nor blink that i was behind him holding his wrist in his back. I smirked, "and you, what's your name ?" He tried to look at me, but he failed. "TELL ME OR I ING BREAK YOUR ARM YOU PUNK~!"

"My name is Yonghwa."

I blinked, "i've never heard this name before, you're new here ? What's your class ?"
"Yes i am new hyungnim, my class is 3B-302," he replied in pain.
"than before talking about my sister like that again, you better learn things..."
GD came near me, "let him go, he will learn by himslef that you don't mess with us, BiGBANG."

I nodded and pushed him causing him falling on the ground. I looked at him, "you're lucky that GD was here to stop me, cuz' i would have sent you to the hospital." Seungri came in front of him watching him lying on the floor. "You just made a waste of food you jerk !" he said before spitting on his head. Daesung also came near him and crouch, "you bastard, did you smoke drugs or what ?" he smiled.

I interrupted him, ""Just by looking at him, you should be able to tell that he's just a poor innocent man. He would not smoke your sh*t," i laughed with the other BiGBANG's members.

"My name is D-Lite, you better not hear my name a second time.. because i am the kind of 'freaky' man that can turn your life into hell."
"Yonghwa, go away and pray that I don't ever hear your name ever again," i said, seeing forming tears in his eyes. He stood up unsteadily and left the cafeteria immediatly.
"You," i said pointing to a random dude. "Clean this mess up right now !"

He looked at me terrified and ran to the toilet to go get 'brown paper' to clean the floor.

'Yonghwa, you better hide from me for the next 2 years,' i thought...

 

Your POV

"Oppa~" i waved him. "come eating with us !" i said showing him a chair near me.
"We're too much for a little table like this __________-ah !" he answered back.
"Then i'll come eating with you guys," i said taking my tray.
"__________, can i take your chair then ?" asked Seungri. Guess he wants to eat with his girlfriend.
"Sure~" i replied. "Bye Jess, by unnies :)"
"Annyeong~" they said in unison.

I turned my self to follow my oppa when i saw a group of 5 getting away from the table fastly. "Oppa !"
"What ?" he asked me.
"It's not kind to do that," i said playing the 'angel girl'.
"I know princess, but you have some kind of class at 1:00pm," he replied.


I turned myself back to the 'evil girl' i was, "Then let's skip class."
"Appa and umma will kill me if they hear about this.. Bah, too bad~:DD"
i smiled, "i knew you would let me oppa, and more, it was ANOTHER class with Mr. Kage this afternoon..."
"Aishh~ this teacher sent 5 ing letters for my parents for my 'bad comportment' in class." said Daesung. "Want me to take care of him ?"
"Ya ! You punk !" shouted Taeyang punching his arm. "Don't talk to her like that."
I laughed, "it's okay. I'm used to this kind of language already :P"

I stopped laughing when i saw Dara coming near me brother. She began to massage him and gave him kiss  on his neck and the back of his head.

"HEY !" My oppa said to her. "Stop that, you're killing my hair right now ! It took my 30 minutes this morning to do this haircut."
"Mianhae," she said pulling a chair next to him to sit and touch everypart of him.
"Ya !" he shouted at her when she first touched his d*ck. "Go away~"

I smiled when i saw Dara's sad attitude as she went away. "Oppa..." ibegan slowly. "Sunny is only your girlfriend since 2 weeks and you are already cheating on her ? Since when you are letting Dara doing this to you ? Please, tell my it's only a misunderstanding..."

He stared at me, "it's none of your business..." he said. "Let's go now before i change my idea," he said letting his tray on the table like the other members of his gang, i was the only one who took it to put it on the cart as i  followed them. Taeyang snatched my tray away and took it to the cart himself.

He took my hand as we left the school. "Where are we going Taeyang ?"
"You're a girl.. and you are younger than me, you should call me oppa. You're lucky that i didn't tell your brother that you don't talk to me in a formal way... __________-ah..."
I chuckled, "it's you who's luky Taeyang that i didn't tell my OPPA that you are trying to force me to call you oppa... He would have killed you by now :P" i replied emphasing on the word oppa.
He laughed with me, "you're right~"

 


 

I hope you really do appreciate my fanfics
and that you will continue to read it~

Don't forget to leave me a comment
and to subscribe :DD

And, guess what ?
if you write me a comment,
you gain karma ;)
so it gives you some kind advantage :P

 

Where is Taeyang taking you to ?
Why is TOP cheating on his girlfriend Sunny ?
Who really is Dara to him ?