Fall Ball (planing)

Loving Onew

   OMG!!! I completely forgot that the Fall Ball was coming!!!! Usually every year the dance is when most of the romance happens!! This years theme is a moonlit dream! And MY class is in charge of music!! "How about SHINee preforms during the dance?" So Young suggests.

    "Nah, they need to have fun too. Plus performing the whole time will be boring. How about we get some CDs and play them! The DJ will announce the next song and will take recommendations too! But it'll be someone who doesn't want a date. How abut that?" I suggested. Many nods were shared among the class. So Young scolded. "Araso!! SHINee can preform the 1st song but nothin more."

    "Also we can give a CD with a bunch of our songs on it too! Speaking of, anyone want to give a few CDs now? We need at least... 10 before the dance. Oh yeah! Who wants to be DJ?" Oppa suggested. Joon raised his hand and with that we were done. After class, Jinki and I went to lunch with the others. Jojo was drinking banana milk again and so was Tae Min. Why am I not surprised?! LOL! "Annyeoung!" oppa greeted.

   "Annyeoung! What's everyone doing?" I pointed at the flyers, food, and other crap.

   "My class is in charge of flyers! And umma packed me extras today," Jojo and Tae Min said. I nodded. Everyone sat down and ate a ton! We said random things until I got up. "Unnie? Where are you going?"

   "Oh I just want to go visit somewhere that I haven't been to in years! You guys remember that old hideout of ours?" the boys looked at me curiously. "I want to see if our time capsule is still there." I darted off towards the edge of the woods. Looking around to make sure no one's following my I walked to a small tree and dug up a small box. It wasn't old jewelry box but I never wore any jwelery or such (and I still, besides my usual cross/Mary/butterfly/friendship thing).

   "What's that?" a familiar voice came. I jumped up and turned around.

   "Oh nothing special! Just a small box. Why did you follow me?! You scared the crap outta me!" I scolded.

   "I'm sorry! It's just that I was curious, that's it." my face soften and I sighed.

   "Araso! Just don't do that again or else o won't be as forgiving, and I'm not kidding. Why don't we head back to the others, class should be starting soon anyways," I placed the box in my bag and started to run. Oppa laughed and ran after me. When we arrived in class, I just a big welcoming applause. WTF?!

   "Yah?! What happened?! Did someone die or something?" So yelled. I nodded in agreement.

   "NO! Well... Hold on," Bae answered his phone." yeoboseyo?"

-After school-

    "Oi! School was a pain in the today!" Jonghyun complained.

   "Agreed, Hyung! Can we go get banana milk now," Tae Min smiled. Jojo was clapping in agreement.

   "How about chicken instead?! No one loves chicken like I do!!!! After all the hard work I do too!" Aish! You guys are so childish!!! I wanted to end this argument. "ye! Let's get chicken! Plus we can make a picnic too!!!" I begged. Omo! My pouting face worked! We were heading for the park while Oppa was getting chicken. Ke ke ke, you need to chill on chicken, tofu-boy!