The Awards!!

Loving Onew

   "Okay!! We're here!!! But wait!! Only me, Kibum, and Jong Hyun are getting out. You guys are getting off before us on the red carpet. We are going to get into the next car with OUR dates so see you in there!!" Min Ho explained. Jojo and I nodded. Well of course we are giving Hyung and Dongsaeng a chance to show off their dates before us!! Since they have the most fans and crazed fans."

   Then, they were off. I just sat there across from Jinki. He saw that I am a mess so he whispered something to Jojo. As soon as he pulled away from her, she sprang up and sat down next to me. After five minutes, Jojo fixed my hair and added makeup to make it look like I never cried at all!! "Thanks, Jojo." I gave her a hug, knowing that she still blames herself for what happened to my parents. "I don't blame you for my parents' death. I blame those men who kidnapped me," I whispered to her. We started to talk to our dates about random things until it was our turn on the carpet. "Show time," I said excitedly!! We stepped out of the limousine and clung to out dates. Of course, oppa had to sign some autographs and take pictures and such but he did kiss my cheek during the pictures for the press. I lightly blushed everytime. Soon Jong Hyun and the others were up and we waited for them. OMG!!!! It's my gals!!! Hanseo is with Kibum, JiJi is with Min Ho, and So is with Jong Hyun!!!

 

A/N sorry for the short chapter! I'll do this and continued in the next chapter :) Subscribe and Comment!!!