Fall Ball~ PT3 (and the last

Loving Onew

"Min! Can I ask you something?" Tiffany from SNSD asked me. She's a star and a "queen" of the school.
 "uhm... okay. What do you need?" I asked not looking up from my clipboard. Then in a spilt second, I heard a scream escaping Tiffany's mouth. OMO! What happened.

  "MIN HIT ME!! GET HER OUT OF HERE!!!" Tiffany screamed. WTF is this girl's problem?

  "WHAT THE HELL? I DIDN'T HIT HER!! ALSO I'M OVER HERE!! SHE'S LIKE 3 YARDS AWAY FROM ME!!" I protested. Onew-Oppa and the others came over and saw me and Tiffany glaring. 1st they saw Tiffany on the ground and me with my clipboard.

  "Okay! Chill here!!" Jojo came running over. "Min didn't hit ugly unnie! Min wasn't even looking at Tiffany!" Aish, Jojo! I love you and all but I don't want this "queen" to ruing your life.

  "I believe Jojo and Min-noona!!" Tae Min jumped up and down. Onew and the rest of SHINee nodded in agreement.

  "Plus, Tiffany, Don't you know when you slap something, it leaves a red mark on both the cheek and hand. Min's hands are normal but your right hand is red as well as your right cheek," Min Ho pointed out in his usual mysterious self.

  As soon as everything calm down, the dance started.

 

THE END! for now....

A/N: I don't hate Tiffany, I just don't love her. :) please no hating! Sub and comment please!! and look at my other fan fic!! It's for me and my friend Eun Mi :)