Fall Ball (The Day)

Loving Onew

   Omo! I only have 2 hours to get ready!!! I rushed around searching for the things I needed. "YAH!! WTF are you doing, making a mess in my house?!" Unnie yelled.

   "songhabnida!! I'llclean it up later!" I yelled while doing my hair. Omg! Where the hell is my dress?! Oh found it! I finished up my last touches. Just as I finished the doorbell rang! Unnie ran to get it before me and checked to see who it was.

   She gasped, "OMO! What's that doing here?" She sighed and opened the door. There stood the very reason unnie never dated! It was our imo (aunt for those who don't know). Imo Jae is super strict! We were never allowed to speak unless spoken too when she was around. What was she doing here?!

   "Annyeonghaseyo Imo," we greeted her silently. She just stepped into the condo and looked around.

   After 10 minutes, she looked at what I was wearing and sneered. "What are you wearing, Min Hee? Are you going out of a DATE tonight?" The way she said date made it seem like a suicide mission. I looked down on the ground and nodded, not daring to look at her in the eyes. "Araso, I'll stay until he comes then. If he is smart and will make money easily then I'll allow it." THAT ! WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? I DON'T ING CARE IF THAT DOUCHE IS MY IMO! I HATE HER!!

   3 minutes later, a knock on the door sounds through our silence. Unnie stands up and gets the door. "Annyeoung, Jinki. Come on in. Min is in the kitchen with our imo." Her voice dropped down to a whisper to warn Oppa about our y imo. They walked in together and Oppa faces Imo Jae.

   "Annyeonghaseyo, Agassi. I'm Lee Jinki but everyone calls me Onew," Oppa introduces himself. I looked at Imo and found a suprising sight. She was smiling!

   "Onew? As in from SHINee? Yes, I've heard of you! You're the leader and I hear your songs on the radio plenty of times. Well, Min, you have my approval! Besides, When will you go debut already? Your talent shalln't be wasted!" Imo Jae exclaimed.

   "Bwooh? Really? Gamsahabnida, Imo Jae!!" I bowed. WTF? Why is she so nice today?

   'UHM.... Gasahabnida, Agassi! Let's go, Min! I don't want to miss this dance!" Oppa thanked as I ran to get my bag.

 A/N OMO!!! Such a short chapter!!! Well its because I didn't want to keep you guys waiting :/ longer chapters coming up!!! Subscribe and comment please!! (⌒-⌒; )