Chapter Eight

Matched

An interrupted friend date?

basically not a real date.. just a friend to friend date - that was interrupted.

 

"Sehun hun hun hun hun hu hu hu hu hu." Jinri leaned against Sehun's arm, pushing him into other students' lockers. Sehun glared at her. "YAH! You're making me get pushed onto the lockers! Stop it." He pushed Jinri away, making a pout form from the girl. He smiled as he faced the other way. 

"Why you be mad mister Oh Sehun?" Jinri said as she went back beside him. Sehun ignored her. She glanced at him and frowned, seeing him grin. "Answer me, right now mister." Yet again, Sehun ignored her. This time, Jinri was getting annoyed and he knew but he just wanted to see her cute and beautiful face - which was everyday .. basically. 

Jinri grabbed his wrist and turned him around. He was about to speak but she had talked before him, "Oh Sehun, I am sorry, Oh Sehun. Please forgive me for what I ever I had done Oh Sehun." Jinri clasped her hands together and looked up at him. Sehun laughed and ruffled her hair. "Fine for now - but you will get revenge someday, kay Choi Jinri. Remember Choi Jinri, revenge will come from your best friend, Oh Sehun. See you later!" He waved and Jinri laughed as he tripped over his own foot. 

 

Jinri and Sehun sat under the tree infront of the school. "Sehun-ahhhhh, should we go out today?" Sehun looked at her, heat rising in cheeks. Realizing what she ment, Jinri opened again and shook her head. "No no, like a friend date .. friend to friend. Like how Soojungie and Jongin-ah did." 

Sehun nodded. "- but we're a couple ? A matched couple." He stated and pouted. "O-Only for today and then may-"

"GUYS! I PRONOUCE US .." A voice scared the both of them and they looked at the owner of the voice, Soojung and Jongin, who was holding hands. "GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND!" Jinri jumped up and hugged the two of them, squeezing the life out of them. As they pull apart, Sehun patted Jongin's back. "AW! So~ who confessed first?" Jinri said and she leaned in closer to Soojung's face. Also Sehun, who leaned in closer to Jongin's face. "YAH! WE NEED SPACE TO BREATH." Jongin shouted and breathed in the air heavily. Sehun and Jinri backed away and signaled them to go on and tell them.

"Well~ we've been doing friend dates .. NOT real dates, just a friend to friend date for awhile and-" Jinri stopped Soojung from talking. "Wait wait wait, and you guys never told us about that friend date you've been having ?!" She shouted and crossed her arms, followed by Sehun. "WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS ARE A 'MATCHED' COUPLE SO WHY WON'T YOU GUYS DO A FRIEND DATE ALSO OR OR A REAL DATE!" Jongin shouted all of sudden. 

"QUIT SHOUTING! We're right infront of you." Sehun laughed. "- but we were going to go on a friend date." Soojung frowned. "Guys, I haven't told the whole story yet." 

"What, no. You two are going on a REAL date." Jongin stated, ignoring Soojung. "Bu-" "No buts, right Soojungie?" Jongin put his arms over Soojung's shoulder. She rolled her eyes and nodded lazily. "Yes .. bu-" "GREAT! Wait what .. what were you going to say?" Soojung faced Jongin and started to shout. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KEEP INTERRUPTIG ME! HUH .."

"We'll be going now." Jinri said quietly and held onto Sehun's hand, dragging him away. "Bye guys. Haha." Sehun waved and smiled.

After minutes walking with pure silence, Sehun spoke up. "Let's go." He smiled. Jinri looked at him, confused. "Go on a friend date for a start - more non-friend dates to come along, okay?" She nodded. "Tomorrow at any time you want." Jinri added. "See you back at the dorm~" Sehun said and pecked her lips before running off, leaving a blushing Jinri alone. "SEE YOU LATER~." She said and went to the opposite direction of their dorm, still in a trance, Jinri.

Jinri kept walking to the wrong direction until she got back. "Wait .." She looked around. "Oh my god, how did I ended up here? YOU SEHUN!" She face-palmed herself and sighed. "I hope you missed me for awhile." Jinri laughed and walked back to their dorm.

 

"Hey Sehun and Jinri-ah!" A voice was heard from behind Jinri and she turned her head around. Their eyes widened. "Unnie!" "Noona!?" It was Victoria, with a stick-on mustache taped onto her face. "Like my stache~" They nodded slowly. 

"So? What are you guys doing?" Victoria asked as she looked at them both, waiting for them to answer. Jinri swung her arms around Victoria. "AH UNNIE! I MISSED YOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" Sehun chuckled at her. 

"We're on a friend date by the way noona, mind leaving?" He whispered to Victoria. She pouted. "Well why not Sehun. I am here today and I am tending to spend my time with Jinri here also Soojung, Luna, and Amber ... later on!" 

Sehun face-palmed himself as the two started chatting. He got up and dragged Jinri away from the older lady. "Let's take her with us? I mean it is a 'friend' date right?" He nodded. He thought it was only just going to be the two of them, for today. But there will always be a tomorrow right? Sehun doesn't want Jinri to just ditch Victoria after she just got back from Taiwan. "Alright- BUT don't leave me out." Jinri nodded and held his hand.

The two went back to Victoria who was now eating french fries that was almost half empty. 

"Pig." 

They both said and ate the french fries with her.

 

____ _______ ____________________________________________ _______ ____

 

 Author's Noteeeeee: sorry, really sorry for not updating for awhile and keeping you guys waiting and waiting .. if you guys were but i hope you enjoyed this chapter and like always don't forget to subscribe and comment, muah.

 

_____________