Chapter Four

Matched

      e p e r o Game ;;

 

*knock knock* "Aish~" Jinri got up slowly from the bed, trying not to wake Sehun up. Deciding to sleep on the bed with Sehun or the couch was not easy for Jinri since Sehun was her bestfriend slash childhood but the couch looked to small for her height.  "Hm~?" Jinri mumbled, her eyes still half-closed. Sehun walked behind her and rested his head on top of her shoulder, still asleep. "Wake up you guys!" Soojung shouted but the two paid no attention. Jongin went beside Sehun and Soojung went beside Jinri. "Wake up you two!" They both shouted in their ears making the sleepy Jinri and Sehun fall onto the floor. "Seriously?!" 

Jinri and Sehun went closer together and put their arms over each other, trying to warm theirselves up since the floor was kind've cold. "Ughh~ Perfect match I have to say." Jongin said and laughed. Soojung nodded in agreement. "Lets just pour cold water on them." Soojung suggested while staring at the two that was happily sleeping on the floor. Before Soojung could pour a cup of cold water, Jongin held up one finger.

"How about we pour ice onto them instead." Soojung sighed and nodded, while pouring ice cubes into the cups. "Ready?" Soojung asked. "Mhm! Lets do it!" Jongin poured the ice cubes inside the back of Sehun's shirt and Soojung did the same to Jinri. The two got up immediately, shaking off the ice in their shirts. "Yah!" The two said in unison. 

Jongin and Soojung bursted out laughing. Soojung stopped laughing when she saw their frowning faces and puts the bag that was in her hands, beside the couch. "What is that Jungiee~?" Jinri put her head on Soojung's shoulder. "Peperos to play the pepero game." Jongin answered while Soojung was patting Jinri's cheek as an apology to pouring ice down her shirt. "Waeeeeeeee~" Sehun asked. "Why not? Plus, we invited Taemin over since he really doesn't have that many friends, but many fangirls." Jinri's eyes opened and looked at Jongin. "Jjinja?!" Jinri smiled and Sehun looked at her.

"Yah, calm down, Jinri." Soojung said. "Wait, I have to get ready." Jinri said while getting up and ran to the bathroom. Sehun sighed. Jongin glanced at Sehun.

 

After an hour, Sehun and Jinri were ready to play the pepero game. "Wait, when is Taemin coming?"  Jinri asked as she noticed that Taemin hasn't showed up yet. "Ah~ Lets just start." Sehun said while grabbing two peperos. Jongin's phone rang. 

 

Jongin: Hello?

???: Jongin-ah, this is Taemin. Sorry, I can't make it. I have to babysit my mom's friend's daughter.

Jongin: Maybe you can bring her here? I'm sure Sehun and Jinri wouldn't mind.

Taemin: Ah, ah... can't. Mom had told me to stay home and take care of her.

Jongin: Ah~ Next time, hyung!

Taemin: Bye Jongin-ah!

 

"So, Taemin can't make it?" Jinri asked sadly. Sehun looked at Jinri and bit his bottom lip. Ah, Sehun, don't be jealous. Sehun thought. "Don't worry~ Now lets start!" Soojung clapped her hands. 

"Now, who should go first?" Jinri asked. Jongin and Soojung did not raise their hands but just kept silent. "Guess we will!" Sehun said and put the pepero into his mouth. "Wait. The loser will have to serve the winner, like a servant or slave. Okay?" Jinri said and they all agreed. 

"Ah!~" Soojung said as Jinri's and Sehun's lips were about to touch. Jinri laughed. Sehun bit the pepero and their lips touched. Jinri's cheeks started to heat up, but ignored it. The pepero fell from their lips and Jinri laughed in embarrasment. Soojung grabbed the pepero and measured it. "1.3 cm!" Jinri and Sehun clapped. It was now Soojung and Jongin's turn and their pepero measured, 0.8 cm. "Did you guys practice this before you got here?" Sehun asked. 

"Don't make us do hard things~" Jinri begged. Soojung and Jongin smirked. "Why did you have to make that deal!" Sehun slapped Jinri's arm. "Yah! Don't slap my arm." Jinri pouted and Sehun rubbed her arm. "Okay! Wait, for how long?" Jinri asked. "Four weeks." Jongin said immediately. "Fine, four." Sehun said and laid down on the couch, ready to take another nap. 

"Well, get out Jungie~ and Jong~" Jinri pushed the two out of their dorm. "Remember, your-" "Yeah yeah, mhm. Love you guys, see you guys tomorrow." Jinri closed the door on them and sat on the couch beside Sehun. 

Sehun looked up at her. "You know, your lips are soft, Jinri-ah~" Jinri smiled and butterflies filled up in her stomach. Sehun sat up. "But that was just for the game." Sehun leaned in closer. "I want to give you a real one, since I stoled your first kiss." Jinri closed her eyes as he leaned closer, waiting for his lips to touch hers. 

 

"I think I know what I'm going to do to those two." Soojung smirked. "Let them get on a scary rollercoaster?" Jongin asked. Soojung hit the side of his head with her knuckle. "You'll find out, Jongin~" Soojung was about to start her evil laugh but Jongin stopped her.

____ _______ ____________________________________________ _______ ____

 

 Author's Noteeeeee:      

Oh em gee. I think this chapter was boring tbh. Sehun and Sulli's first and second kiss... and kaistal's. lskfnslknfsislfmcm. Next chapter, will be 'A Photoshoot Together.' or 'Soojung's and Jongin's slaves.' lol, but 18 subscribers! muah's to you guys, lurvvvv yooou. you, you, should comment. × . ×