Chapter One

Matched

 

 

"Sehun~" This was not the voice of his mother's. He stayed still in bed, enjoying his sleep. "Sehun! Wake up~" After trying to wake up Sehun and yet no signs of waking up. The person pushed him off the bed. Sehun's head popped up beside the bed. "Yah! You, Choi Jinri! How'd you get into my house?" He asked while helping himself up. "Your mother let me in, plus she gave me a spare key." Jinri smirked, "Now, hurry. We have to go to school~" She grabbed his towel and tripped over some clothes on the way. Jinri threw the towel to him. Sehun frowned. "Don't have to throw it to me." She stuck her tougue out and sat on his bed. 

"Sehun-ah! I'll be going to work! Breakfest is on the table." His mother's head popped out behind the door. "Made you breakfest too Jinri-ah." Jinri thanked her and said goodbye. While waiting for Sehun to do his daily dose stuff, she fixed his bed and cleaned his room. Besides, it only took her thirty minutes. 

"Ugh, finally you're done." Jinri smiled, "You know, usually the girls stay longer in the bathroom than the boys." Sehun put his arm over her shoulders. "Well, my hair was 'malfunctioning', but thanks for cleaning my room, Jinri~" He smiled. Jinri took out her phone and looked at the time: 8:35 A.M. "Yah! We don't have time to eat breakfest!" Jinri shouted, startling Sehun. He took her phone out of her hands and looked at the time. "Five minutes..." Jinri nodded and ran out of his house, leaving Sehun behind. "Wait, wait!" Sehun ran as fast as he could to catch up with Jinri.

When they reached the school, they only saw a couple of students near the school gate. "What? Usually there are many students in the mornings..." Sehun took out his phone and checked the time. "Yah, it's 7:40. Your time is only one hour early, stupid." Jinri's eyes widened. "Jjinja?" Sehun nodded and nudged Jinri's head with his knuckle. 

"Lets go eat then. Since we didn't get to eat breakfest this morning." Jinri nudged Sehun's elbow and grinned. "Fine, fin-" 

"Jinri!" A girl's voice shouted behind them following by a manly voice. "Sehun-ah!" Jinri and Sehun turned around. "Soojung-ah, Jongin-ah?" Jinri asked. "Uhm... well... erm..." Jongin nudged Soojung to speak. She rolled her eyes before taking out a note. "Mrs. Hoon told me to give this to you. She only gave this to you two. Only the two.. of... you." She said the last three words slowly. Soojung and Jongin smirked. Sehun eyed the both of them. "Jjinja? Why only us?" Jinri asked while opening the note. Sehun leaned in closer to see what the note said. "Oh... well... I don't kn-" Soojung and Jongin dashed out of sight before they looked back up. 

"Congrats, Choi Jinri and Oh Sehun!

You two have been matched together."

"Matched?" Jinri said before continuing reading the note.

"Here are the rules that apply:

• You must get yourselves a couple item.

• Do not lose anything that is given by each other.

• You will receive a mini, silver treasure box with each other's information given by one of the students.

• You will get your own dorm that you two will live in. 

► Please do not lose the treasure box or you will receive a punishment.

Thank you. 

Please talk to one of the students, such as Jung Soojung and Kim Jongin to get your number to your dorm.

- Signed by school principal,

                          Han Hoon"

"We have to live together?" Sehun asked, tilting his head. Jinri shrugged. "Guess it'll be okay." Jinri looked away from the note and looked around. "Hm? Where did Soojung and Jong-" The two popped up behind them. "Oh! One more thing we forgot!" Jongin said and smiled. "While around people, must act like a girlfriend and boyfriend okay?" Soojung  smiled handling them the number to the dorm they were assigned. "Dorm #23" 

"Girlfriend and boyfriend?" Jinri asked. "But why would Mrs. Hoon match us up. She doesn't really deal with match-making..." Sehun said. Jongin and Soojung bit their lips and looked at each other. "D'um... well! She wanted to try something new." Jongin said. Soojung nodded. The two were about to open their mouthes. "No more talking! You guys got to go to your dorm. Consider yourselves lucky because all the other students have their own dorms, living by themselves." Soojung said and pushed the two towards the entrance. 

"Whew, that was close." Jongin blew out air from his mouth. "Now lets go spy on them." Soojung hit his arm. "Yah! Not yet! They'll probably see us since their eyes are like... hawk eyes." Jongin frowned.

  ____ _______ ____________________________________________ _______ ____

 

 

Author's Noteeeeee:           

 The note has been given and Jinri and Sehun does not suspect a thing about Jongin and Soojungggggg. And this picture of Sulli  FAV, I might update next chapter on Tuesday or when I don't have any homework. Dx Hope not. Plus on Tuesday, I have early dismissal and I will write chapter two during one of my periods. Kay. Byeee guise. Muah Muah Muah Muahhhhhh. Muah Muah, Muah. Muahhahahahhahahahaha. « ohemgee, I got an idea now from all that chu's.  There will be more couples soon, probably but KaiStal will mainly pop up as they are setting the Senri or Sesul pairing up. Sh. « Spoiler? lolno, pls. lskdnvsklcdskl, nine subscribers already, muahh.