Chapter Two

Matched

 

 

"Yah, yah, yah. Didn't we walked here for the tenth time?' Jinri asked as she stopped at her tracks. Sehun looked back and looked around. "Uh..." Sehun his lips. "I-I think we did." Jinri grabbed his hands and dragged him to their first period class, English. Unfortunately, their English teacher had to deliver something to the office. The two stopped and acted like statues. "What are we doing, Jinri?" Sehun whispered. "Just act like a statue, songsaenim probably won't see us." Jinri turned around and held onto Sehun's hand for balance.  The teacher stopped and looked up. Luckily, Sehun and Jinri were behind her. Sehun the clock from across. "Yah! We're late for class! First period already started!"

The two were to focused on finding the dorm that they did not even hear the loud bell ringing. Sehun smacked Jinri's arm as soon as the teacher turned towards the office. 

Jinri rubbed her arm at the spot where Sehun had smacked her. Shouldn't the girl be hitting him? Jinri thought. "Why are you smacking me?!" Sehun smiled apologetically and rubbed her arm. "Lets just sneak into class, ok?" Jinri said and Sehun nodded. 

"Jongin?" Sehun whispered as he saw Jongin coming out from the boy's bathroom. Jongin heard someone say his name and turned to the owner of the voice. "Oh! Sehun-ah and Jinri! What are you two doing here?" He said a little but too loudly. Both Sehun and Jinri put their index fingers on top of Jongin's lips. 

"Yah, shhhhh." Jinri said as she looked behind her. Jongin looked at her confusingly and asked why. Sehun explained and Jongin laughed. "Ah~ You two~" Jinri and Sehun looked at him confusingly. "Number 23 Dorm is by the school garden. The best dorm in the school." Sehun pitched the bridge of his nose. The two both their lips in unison while Jongin looked at them weird. He patted both of their arms and left. "I told you the dorm was near there!" Jinri said and smacked his arm for payback. Sehun apologized and dragged Jinri to English class before their teacher comes back.

 

"Oh Sehun and Choi Jinri, where have you two been?" Mrs.  Areum asked as the pushed up her glasses. "Oh? Oh..." Jinri looked at Sehun for help. Mrs. Areum signaled the two to stand up.  Sehun his lips before answering. "We wanted to make some kimbap for Mrs. Hoon." Mrs. Areum nodded and the two bowed before sitting back down. 

"Alright class. Please get a partner but you don't have to get one if you don't want to." The class cheered. "And do workbook pages 267 through 273. Go!" The students started finding partners while some remained seated. Sehun went to the empty seat beside Jinri. He poked her cheek and Jinri looked up startled. "Hm?" Jinri formed a thick line with her lips before her lips. "Partners right?" Jinri nodded slowly. "But don't let me do all the work again and let you copy." Jinri pouted. Sehun stuck out his tougue. "Fine, I'll copy some of it." He whispered the last part. Jinri leaned in closer. "Hm? What was that?" She laughed. "No, you will not copy Oh Sehun!" Jinri talked as if she was his teacher. The two started working on the assignment.

As Jinri and Sehun were halfway done with assignment, the bell had rang. As always, Sehun waited for Jinri as she continued packing her things. Sehun usually doesn't bring his textbook to classes since he thinks they won't needed. "You really need to bring your textbooks to class, hunnie-ah." Jinr let out a small laugh. Sehun ignored her and ran to his next period, also tripping on his own foot on the way. "Not even a bye?!" Jinri shouted. Sehun peeked out of his classroom's door. "Bye Jinri-ahhhh~" Sehun smirked and dissapeared. Jinri pouted and lazily walked to her next class also.

"Muah muah muahahahahahaah." Soojung laughed evily as they sneaked a peek at Jinri and Sehun. Jongin looked at her weirdly and laughed. "What the heck was that?" Soojung looked at him. "It's my evil laugh. The way I do it!" Jongin scoffed and started to do his own evil laugh.

 

  ____ _______ ____________________________________________ _______ ____

 
 Author's Noteeeeee:           
 
I have updated le chapter. Andd knfskfndcd, thanks for subscribing you guiseee. muah once moree. Soojung's evil laugh, it first started with a kiss then a laugh. Ahhh, KaiStal and Senri/Sesul. I think I might put KaiStal at every end of the chapters, probably. Shhh~ Will be writing chapter three at school, will have time to do so because I have early dismissal. 
 
but, won't probably because you know some people. Talk and talk. I need kpop friends at my school, otl, PLS. I don't have any at school. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. this is so short.  .-.