Chapter Six

Matched

" Unnie, you're back. " 

 

Soojung nudged Jinri. "Yah, I think that's Tiffany unnie.." She pointed at a girl's back. Jinri looked at where she was pointing at and squinted her eyes.  Tiffany was Jinri's only sister. She had taken care of Jinri everyday since' their parents have to go to work 24/7, so they weren't very close to their mother and father. 

Tiffany had stayed by Jinri's side, little to older. Until' she had to go back to America because of her modeling job. Then, they never really talked to each other. Since Tiffany had been busy traveling for her job and Jinri, with school work.

"What are you guys looking at?" Jongin popped up behind them, following by Sehun. "Oh eh? Jongin and Sehun-ah, do you think that's Tiffany unnie?" Jinri pointed to the lady. Jongin and Sehun poked their heads between Soojung's and Jinri's heads. "I think that is!" The four jumped up and ran towards Tiffany, crashing into a few people on the way.

Not to mention that Tiffany was almost close to all of Jinri's close friends. She was like their big sister that they love very much. To Soojung, Jessica was her first, of course but Tiffany and Jessica were basically bestest friends also.

"Unnie~~" Soojung and Jinri sang and hugged the confused and shocked Tiffany. "Noona~~" The two boys did the same, suffocating the three girls. After a few silence, but rollercoasters and screams and laughs, Tiffany jumped up, making the four back away. 

Tiffany scanned their faces, before bringing up a smile. The four brought up a smile also. "Yah!" Tiffany jumped in joy and hugged each of them tightly. "I haven't seen you guys since foreveeerrrrrrrrr!" They laughed. Jinri frowned, "Why didn't you call me?" Tiffany pursed her lips and carressed Jinri's hair and nudged her head on Jinri's.

"Ah~ Jinriiiii, you know I am busy with the traveling and modeling." Tiffany snuggled in with the frowning Jinri.  "When did you come back noona?" Sehun asked. "I just came back yesterday morning." She smiled. Jinri looked at her with a areyouserious face. "- And you didn't even call me?!" Tiffany nudged Jinri's head with her knuckle. "Yah! Sunyoung-ah was the one that didn't tell you! Tch." Sunyoung, also known as Luna, Tiffany's and Jinri's parents' close friend.

"Ahh~ sorry unnie~" Jinri smiled. Tiffany forgave her with a hug. Soojung grinned and dragged Tiffany away from the confused three. "Hm?" Soojung smiled widely. "You know how we thought that Sehun and Jinri will make a perfect match?" Tiffany nodded in response. Soojung clasped her hands together, "Jongin and I made a fake 'match' card and gave it to the two. BUT! They think it's from the principal." Tiffany looked at the two who was probably arguing with Jongin about what to ride. 

"And they still don't know? Clueless, of course." Tiffany laughed. "But you cannot- CANNOT tell them, only Jongin and I know. Okay unnie?" Soojung held up her pinkie and Tiffany wrapped her pinkie around hers. The two smiled before walking back to the three.

"Yah yah! Ani! WE ARE NOT RIDING THAT ONE!!!" 

"YES! THEY SAID THAT, THAT ONE WAS THE MOST FUN!!!"

"YAH KIM JONGIN, ARE YOU CRAZY, YOU MUST'VE HEART THAT WRONG-"

"I MEAN LOOK AT IT! HOOPS AND HILLS AND BLSFLKSFBKSDNFC!!!"

"BE BRAVE OH SEHUN AND CHOI JINRI!!! BRAVE!"

"Yah yah, you three, calm down." Tiffany said and spread the three out, since they were too close. Jinri came between Tiffany and Soojung, putting her arms on their shoulders and smiled. "Don't you think THAT rollercoaster is scary not fun..." Tiffany and Soojung looked at where she pointed. "Looks fun." "Looks scary." They both said in unison.

"OH WELL, WE ARE GOING TO GO RIDE IT, OKAY?!" Jongin said, more like shouting. The three covered their ears. "Yah! NO NEED TO YELL!" Soojung shouted back. Sehun and Jinri shook their heads. "Jinri and I are NOT going to ride that." Jinri nodded and locked her fingers with his. Tiffany smiled at seeing that. Soojung and Jongin exchanged glances before replying.

"Oh?" Soojung tilted her head. "Remember, you are our slaves." Jongin nodded. "Slaves?" Tiffany asked. Jongin told Tiffany about the deal and the game. She squealed when she heard that Sehun and Jinri kissed. "Ah~"

"Aish~ FINE! But this will be the only and last scar-" 

"Fun!" Jongin corrected. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Rollercoaster. Noona, are you going to ride with us?" Tiffany shook her head.

"Ohhhhh, no. NOT going to ride ANY rollercoasters." 

Tiffany ran off before one of them opens their mouths. "Yah! No goodbyes!?" Tiffany shouted a goodbye but ran back and hugged them. "Wait! I need your phone number again, I lost it." Tiffany smiled and put her phone number back into Jinri's contact list. "Thanks unnie! Annyeong!" 

 

After riding a scary slash fun rollercoaster, Sehun and Jinri were already tired but the other two wanted to ride MORE. "Yah, yah. Any more rollercoasters you want us to die on?" Jinri wetted her lips. Soojung shook her head. "I guess we can ride one more?" Jinri and Sehun glared at her. "One more, one more?! AREYOUKIDDINGME?!" Sehun shouted and Jinri sat on the bench, following by Sehun. Soojung and Jongin stood infront of the two. 

"Oh come on~ You two can chase all day long." Jongin smiled. The two rolled their eyes. "Please ~ ~ ~ " Jongin and Soojung kept begging them until they gave in. The rest of the afternoon, were rollercoasters and other rides. After that, more chases come after Jongin and Soojung. 

 

____ _______ ____________________________________________ _______ ____

 
 
 Author's Noteeeeee:
 
tbh, i had fun writing this. sekailli's argument, oh my goodness. but, tiffany will be also be a minor in this story probably. 
i forgot to write ideas for this chapter and while i was writing my laptop had turned off so i lost all the things i wrote. but luckily while i was on tumblr, i found some ideas that i could do for this story. taemin might show up the next chapter you guys, you never know. lulsok, comment - don't be a silent reader~ LURVE YOUR GUYS.