Chapter Seven

Matched

      Jealously..

                             took over him.

            

Sehun opened his eyes, only to see Jinri's beautiful face close to his. He smiled. Sehun actually liked living with her in the dorm. Still suprised that Mrs. Hoon had let them stay in the same dorm together. Only the same genders could live in the same dorm, she said. Jongin and Soojung managed to convince Mrs. Hoon to let they live together since the principal is quite convincing. 

Sehun carrassed her cheek. Jinri's eyes fluttered open and grinned. "Morning Sehun-ah~" She leaned in closer and placed her lips on his. Jinri tried to break apart but Sehun didn't let her go but pulling her close. Jinri pouted. "Yah! We have to get ready to go to class, Hunnie." Jinri sat up from the bed and looked back at Sehun. Still asleep but smiling. She let out a laugh and poked his sides.

"Get ready~" Jinri whispered when Sehun's eyes were open. She grabbed her outfit that she had prepared last night and headed towards the bathroom to get changed. "Ahhhhhhhh~ Why is it Monday?" Sehun sighed as he started to get ready. 

 

Jinri came out in a black sweater, red fluffy skirt, and flats with a red rose placed on the side of her head. She stopped and looked at Sehun who was sitting at the desk, searching the school's website. "Yah, should I put my bangs up?" She asked as she rested her head on his shoulder. Sehun looked at her and shook his head. Sehun was wearing almost the same thing.

"Look at this, our art teacher told us to take a selca with someone." Sehun smirked at Jinri who was sitting on the bed, bored, playing with her hair. Probably not listening. Sehun quietly took his polaroid camera and sat beside her, suprising her. "Selca~~" Jinri and Sehun started to pose for the camera. They took four pictures, the first one with a smile, second: pouty face, third: sleepy face, and lastly a silly picture. "Wah~ Looks good." Jinri gave Sehun a high five before getting an energy bar for the two of them.

"Kaja!" Sehun said and hooked his arms with Jinri's.

 

  __   ______________________ __

Announcement:

"All students that take Art class, please go to Mrs. Youngi's class room."

  __   ______________________ __

 

"Bye Sehun-ah~ Good luck." She gave him a peck on the cheek and left for class. Sehun smiled and headed to Art class. He sat beside Taemin. "Hyung, who did you take a selca with?" Taemin took out his phone and showed it to him. His eyes widened seeing who he took a picture with.

It was Jinri and Taemin.. all happy.

"Yah! When did you take this?" Sehun's eyes still on the photo, Jinri's face was quite blushing and he could tell that Taemin was also. "Last night! Wae?" Taemin smiled as he took his phone back and looked at it. "Ah, nothing."

Mrs. Youngi stood infront of the class and tried to get their attention. "Okay class! Did everyone take a selca?" Every said yes and Mrs. Youngi wrote the assignment onto the chalkboard. "Start! This project is due Thursday or Friday, depends if you are all behaved." Thursday.. or Friday? I CAN'T GET THIS DONE IN JUST FOUR OR FIVE DAYS. Sehun yelled in his mind. 

 

Assignment: 

   Project due Thursday-Friday.

Paint a picture that you've taken with. 

     "Good luck class!"

 

Everyone started to paint. "Oh and you can take this home and work on it." Mrs. Youngi added. Sehun sighed. He looked around before texting.

"Jinri~ I saw your selca with hyung.." He sent.

"Yah, with who? Baekhyun oppa?" 

"Taemin."

"Ah~ Are you jealous? Hmm~~"

Sehun frowned.

"I am NOT jealous! Stupyd."

"That's not how you spell stupid in English. Stupiddd, Soojung taught me. Hah!"

"Jongin taught me too! Blame him!"

"You are jealous aren't you? *smirk smirk*"

"Psh, now bye, don't text me back. .-."

As Sehun put his phone back to the selca, his phone vibrates. Taemin leaned over. "Yah, we aren't suppose to text right now." Sehun ignored him.

"Hunnie-ah~ Don't be mad at me.." 

He ignored the text and just continued painting. Sehun smiled at how she was worrying.

 

 

____ _______ ____________________________________________ _______ ____

 
 
 Author's Noteeeeee:
No author's note is available this time.. lolno, jk. SO GUYS, HOW WAS IT, HM? Jealous Sehun, eh. lols, well made a new story if you had saw it, peachlace.. click this dot rn ok, don't you dare ignore it you sulli and sehun is watching you. M U A H H , COMMENT AND SUBSRIBE.