Chapter Five

Matched

                 Misson Start.

 

"Sehun-ah, Soojung asked me to meet her at the carnival that had opened near the mall." Sehun read the note that was on the door knob of the bedroom door. He went to the bathroom and saw another note. Sehun let out a little laugh. "Oh and come to the carnival also. Also bring Jongin with you." He groaned and started getting ready. Sehun threw on a black sweater and black jeans. 

Sehun went to the kitchen and saw ten kimbap setted on a plate with a note placed on top. "I also made you kimbap, Sehunnie. Eat well!" 

"Ah~ thank you, Jinri-ah~" He happily placed a kimbap into his mouth. Wait, if we're going to the carnival... I shouldn't eat all of this. Sehun shook his head. "Are you trying to make me sick, Jinri?" He pouted and was going to leave the dorm, but saw another note on the doorknob. "Remember, we're slaves for Soojung and Jongin oppa. Haish." He smiled and rushed to get Jongin and head to the carnival.

 

Jongin looked at Sehun and put his arm over his shoulders. "What do you think about Jinri?" Jongin asked out o the blue. Sehun looked at him, startled by the sudden question. "Hm?" Sehun scratched the back of his neck and his lips. "Well,  Jinri is nice, sweet, kind, and she's cute and beautiful..." He paused and smiles, putting a smile onto his face. "Her laugh is contagious and her smile makes me smile."  Sehun looked at the scenery infront of him, almost at the carnival. "Ah! That's so sweet." Jongin started "fangirling". 

Sehun frowned. "Yah! What about you and Soojung! Are you two dating?" Jongin stopped and held up his hand. "Boy, you know how I feel towards Soojung and I already confessed." He said in a sassy voice and Sehun laughed. "Why didn't you tell me you confessed already but congrats, bro." 

 

Soon, they arrived at the carnival and the girls had been waiting for thirty minutes and the carnival wasn't far from the dorms of the school at all. [ Jinri was wearing a black, long-sleeved dress with a white collar and her wavy hair was tied sideways while her bangs covered her forehead and eyebrows. Soojung is wearing something that is similar to Jongin's ;; blue and black long-sleeved, shirt and black jeans. ] Sehun and Jongin saw them with a frown on their faces and raised their eyebrows. "Wae?" The two girls shook their heads and smiled. "Nothing, and lets ride that rollercoaster." Soojung pointed to the rollercoaster that was black and red, and had a big hill and hoops, which Jinri did not like; The Vamp.

Soojung smirked and grabbed Jongin's hand and Jinri went beside Sehun.

"Yah, I got a plan." Jongin looked at her with a questioning look. "We'll "go onto" that ride and ditch them their while in line but we gotta stay behind them, ok?" Jongin nodded. "Ready guys?" Jongin asked and smiled. "Uh... I'd rather stay here and wait." Jinri formed a thin line with her lips. Soojung pursed her lips and shook her head. 

"Oh no, Jinri~ You're riding. Remember, you're our slaves." Jinri gave in and just headed towards The Vamp. Jongin and Soojung stayed behind Jinri and Sehun. Sehun saw that Jinri was still nervous even though he had told her a lot of times. Sehun held her hands and interwined their fingers together. Soojung giggled quietly while Jongin remained calm. Jinri looked up at him but Sehun just looked forward. She smiled and looked ahead also. Sehun looked back at her and saw her smile.

Soon then, the line moved up and Jinri could hear screams of other people. Jinri bit her lip and Sehun squeezed her hand as trying to calm her. 

When it was finally their turn to ride, Jongin and Soojung left the line quickly and hid behind a bush near the line. The people in line looked at them weirdly. "Yah, Soojung and Jongin has been quiet behind us, kind've unusual when it comes to carnivals or fairs." Sehun and Jinri looked behind them and saw no Soojung nor Jongin. Jinri spotted them behind a bush and Soojung gave them a thumbs up. She frowned and the person told them to find a seat. 

"Uh, Sehun-ah, let's just sit in the middle." Jinri pointed to the middle but unfortanly, it was occupied. The only seat that was not taken was the back. Sehun dragged her to the back. "Ah~ Don't worry. You can hang onto my arm if you're scared." Sehun gave a peck on her lips, leaving hers stunned. 

The person started the ride and Jinri instantly hanged onto Sehun's arm the whole time.  "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M TOTALLY GOING TO KILL SOOJUNG AND JONGIN FOR LEAVING US!" Jinri yelled as they went down the hill. Sehun did not like this rollercoaster at all. The others look fine to him but not this one. "I'M GOING TO KILL THEM WITH YOU~" Jinri laughed but turned into a scream when they went through a dark cave. 

After they came out of the ride, Jinri and Sehun immediately chases Soojung and Jongin.

____ _______ ____________________________________________ _______ ____

 

 Author's Noteeeeee:

The Vamp, even though it passed Halloween, but hey. why not. seems like Sehun and Jinri are getting close to each other even more than a friend. kapow. thanks for commenting you guise, comment moreeeeee. lolpls. kaistal moments may happen in each chapter along with sesul, probably. 

oh and the last chapter, it was a friday and after school and in this chapter, it is saturday if you were confused.  

OH EM GEE GUYS - thanks for subsribing againnn. more muah's, okay.