Deadmeat

We Are Never Getting Back Together

"Who is it baby?"

 

I heard Donghae's voice in the background.

 

"I don't know, no answer." The girl's voice replied.

 

"Check the ID?" Donghae's voice again.

 

"It says Jessica,"

 

"What?!"

 

I quickly hung up before Donghae could answer the phone. I kneeled down on the floor as tears welled up in my eyes. Who was she? What is happening?! What is going on?! Why did Donghae called her 'baby'?! Why did she answer his phone? Was he cheating on me? I asked myself tons of questions as those tears spilled out of me. I felt a huge pain on my heart. I hugged my knees to my chest in the quiet streets. I hide my head in my arms and cried. I didn't care if people walking around thought I was mad. There was almost no one anways.

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk's POV (a short pov)

 

I laid back into the chair as my eyes focused on the ball in the television. Jessica just left the house to buy something. Phew, that pabo was such a fuss. Now, I can watch my TV peacefully. Just as the of the match arrives, I felt a huge pang on my stomach. Crap. I cursed under my breath and rushed to the toilet on the first floor. I slammed the door shut behind me and plopped myself onto the toilet bowl. I whipped out my phone as I waited for the chocolate cake to finish. (XD) I started playing Tetris on my phone. Wee, it's my favourite game!

 

"Ah..." Finally, after what it felt like eternity, I relieved myself. I cleaned my and placed my phone by the basin before washing my hands. After I was done washing my hands, I excitedly rushed out to continue watching the match. I truly regret it now. I shouldn't have left my phone there... If only I kept it in my pocket instead... None of this would have happened.

 

 

 

 

 

(back to Jessica's POV)

 

I felt a hand on my shoulders and I looked up. His hair was blonde and his eyes looked like a puppy. He kneeled down next to me, his eyes filled with concern.

 

"Um, are you okay miss?" He asked.

 

I quickly wiped my tears.

 

"Ne..."

 

"Why are you crying here alone in the middle of the street? You know, it's dangerous for a girl to be out here in the dark alone." He started, "What if a bad guy comes over and does something to you?"

 

I ignored him. I stood up, grabbed my stuffs and starting walking away from him. I was having the worst mood of my life.

 

"Hey, miss! Wait up! Did I say something wrong?" He yelled as he ran after me. I continued ignoring him. "Are you having... you know..." He started but I cut him off by kicking his foot. He groaned in pain, his hand grabbing his foot. I stormed up, fighting back the tears in me. Together was the worst day of my life. I had no idea where I was going and I wasn't thinking at all. I accidentally bumped into seomone.

 

"Oh mianhe-" I apologised to the man I bumped into. He was glaring at me with his tired eyes. I glanced at his hands and realised in his hand was a bottle. Definitely alcoholic.

 

"YOU THIS LITTLE BRAT! Can't you watch where you are going?!" He yelled. I could smell the liquor in his breathe. I flinched a little from him. "YOU THIS BRAT!" His hand raised above me and I knew I was dead for sure...