Wha...

We Are Never Getting Back Together

I stayed in my room for the next four hours, just sleeping. What? I need plenty of sleep okay... It's a Saturday anyway. No harm done sleeping for four hours right? Right.

I heard a knock on my door and I ignored it. It came again, the knock. Then i heard the door open. Ignoring it, I pulled the blankets up to my head.

"Jessica-ssi,"

I ignored it.

"Jessica-ssi... I am going out for dinner, are you coming?"

I ignored it again. I heard the door close and I smiled with pride. Finally some peace.

"Ahhhhhhh," I screamed, jumping out of my bed. A cold feeling took over my body and I shivered. I opened my eyes and found myself staring at him. He was smirking, at me. I looked down, pissed to see that I was wet. I saw a bottle in his hand and at that instance, I knew it - he poured cold water on me while I was sleeping.

"Jinja?!" I yelled at him. I saw his smirk fade away. He was now looking at me expressionlessly. Probably shocked to see my angry side. "What is wrong with you?! Can't you see that I was sleeping?! Are you blind huh?!"

"I asked you if you wanted to go for dinner..." He replied harshly. That shut me up. I bit my lips and looked down at my toes.

"Sorry."

I looked up at him, his face was filled with guilt.

"I'm sorry too, for yelling at you." I apologised.

"So... Kaja?" He asked, his face brightened up a little. I nodded.

"Um, I need to change first." I stated and I saw his face turn red.

"Oh, yea. Right, um. I'll be waiting for you outside. Mian." With that, he hurried out, closing the door behind him. I sighed and thought, maybe he wasn't that bad after all. But I was wrong... And things would proved me wrong.

"Is it delicious?" He asked me, eating his rice. I nodded quietly. And that was pretty much the only thing he said to me while eating. I didn't talk to him at all. After we finished, we walked silently to his car. It was just awkward between us. Like two strangers who got forced into eating dinner together.

I clutched awkwardly onto the seat belt and stared out of the window, admiring the stars. I missed Donghae. His smiles, the only thing that I won't get bored looking at everyday. Those stars in the skies reminded me of our fifth date. He brought me to the beach and we camped there for a day. We sat down by the shore and watched the stars together. I remembered him telling me that he had to use the restroom but came back with 99 roses. We played with the water and we collected shells. His warm hands would sneak into mine and his brown eyes staring into mine. Those little actions would make me feel like heaven.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at 'him'. Okay I'm sorry, I still hasn't recalled his name. Neither did I ask him yet.

What?! You want me to ask him? Now?! Noway...

"What's your name? Is it Shindong?" I asked.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. Urgh, that smug look of his...

"Eunhyuk." He replied coldly.

Oh right... I mentally shot myself in the head. I felt embarassed and looked away again. Why am I so terrible in remembering names?! I was hoping that we could reach his house soon. I really wanted to escape this horribly awkward moment.

As soon as the car stopped outside of his car, I unbuckled my seat belt and quickly open the door before he could help me. I heard him huffed arrogantly but I ignored it. I slammed the door as hard as I could on purpose. I heard him gasped and I smiled happily. I knew I pissed him off there. I strut up to the front door while he locked his car. He followed after me, his face looked funny. I knew he was mad at me for slamming his car door that hard. I couldn't help but smile. He looked really funny when he was mad. He opened the door and before I walked in, he rushed in and slammed the door in my face.

W-wha...

 

 

 

 

Author's note;

Hey guys I'm kae here. I'm really upset that so far, only 1 person commented... I mean I update this story like everyday so far. And it's been like two updates a day. Why isn't there more people reading and commenting? :( It's really depressing ya know?! All your hardwork in vain. Hmph. But I'm still waiting patiently, till one day, people would read and start commenting. I just don't get why you guys can comment on my other stories but not this one :( Is it because it isn't good enough?

Aish. Nevermind ! I'll still write more till it impress you guys =D

And I really wanna thank nakitacp17. Thanks alot for commenting - although you're the only one xD But you makes me want to write more.

Have a nice day guys. ^^

-kae.