Bald Boss

We Are Never Getting Back Together

 

Half A Year After Donghae Left For China.
 
 
 
 
"Come in," I heard his voice and took a deep breathe before opening the door. I walked in with a bright smile.
 
"Ah...Jessica, yes." He began and flipped through a file on his table. "Take a seat," he said as he gestured to a chair infront of him. I sat down and waited...
 
"Jessica," he finally said, breaking the silence that lasted for five minutes.
 
"Ne?" I asked.
 
"I've got news for you. There's a bad one and a good one. Which one do you want to hear first?" My boss, Mr Lee said. 
 
"Bad," I answered.
 
"Nah, I'll tell you the good on first." He said and I mentally rolled my eyes at him. Mentally. 
 
"Ne," 
 
"Jessica-ssi, you'll be going to my son's department from next week onwards." I gasped. He continued, "bad news is... You'll be going to China." 
 
I stratched my head in confusion. How is going to China a bad news? And how is working for the spoiled son of the boss a good news? Everyone in the company knows that his son is a major jerk. Well- I had never met him, but that's what everyone said. (Hey, what? If there's like fifty people saying his a jerk, then definitely you would believe his a jerk right? Whatever, I believed his a jerk.) 
 
"My son's working for the branch in China so you'll have to go over," he concluded, leaning back against the black expensive chair that he was sitting on. Everything that he has is expensive. His shoes, his watch, his socks, his suit, his sulky face, his undergarments (okay, LOL - not that I've seen them or anything. Just heard them from people.) and even his hair is expensive. Yep, he's bald. The hair that is on his round head is a wig. A wig that cost him five hundred dollars. Oh, how did I found out? Mrs Kim - aka the Gossip Queen, told me about it. If you work in this company, you would have to know about the people here. One of the people you MUST know is Mrs Kim. She knows everything and everyone in this company inside out. So beware of her, also, if you wants to know anything, look for her. She might be quite helpful sometimes. (Not that knowing how much Mr Joo's wig cost is helpful, but - whatever.) 
 
"Jessica-ssi?" 
 
I snapped out of my trance and looked at his face. He has thick lips, fat cheeks, thick eyebrows and a sharp nose. I wonder how his son would look like... Is his son like him? Oh... Thinking about it just makes me want to puke.
 
"Oh, mianhe sunbaenim. Ne?" 
 
"As I was saying," Mr Lee snapped and shot me a glare. I felt like punching his face... Okay, chill, Jessica chill. "You'll be going over this Saturday. I've go everything prepared. You can stop all activities and assignments that you have here. You can pass them back to me later and I will hand them over to someone else." 
 
"Ne," I said, nodding my head politely.
 
"Do you have any questions?" He asked in a threatening manner.
 
"Anniyo."
 
"WHY?!" He boomed and I raised an eyebrow at him. What the heck? (O_O)
 
"Why what?" I asked.
 
"Why don't you have questions?" He hissed, shooting saliva onto my face.
 
Crap... I faked a smile as I wiped my face. !@#$%^&*#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!!!@#$%^&
 
"YOU HAVE TO ASK A QUESTION!" He yelled. I gulped and sighed. There's seriously something wrong with Mr Lee.
 
"Okay... I'll ask one question... What happened to your hair?"