Him.

We Are Never Getting Back Together

Monday.
China.

 


I sighed, leaning against my luggage. It had been an hour since I alighted the plane. The weather here was warm and it was making me all sweaty. I wiped my forehead and pouted. Where the heck was he?! The jerk that everyone talks about. He's like one hour late and he's still not here?! I swear if I see him, I will kill him for making me stand out here in the Sun for an hour. Really, I swear that-

"Hey,"

I spun around, knowing that it must be him. I had my both fists clenched, ready to punch him in the face. However, I stopped mid-air, my fist almost to his face. My jaws drop and I couldn't speak... H-How is that p-possible?

 

 

 



"Ah, you must be Jessica," He said with a smirk on his face.

He... He... He... He...

"Here, let me help you." He said, expressionlessly. He carried my luggage with ease.

He... He... He...

He start walking towards the car park with my luggage. I was still too stun to do anything. But... how is he... he...

"Jessica-ssi?" He called out.

I blinked at him. Urgh, Jessica, wake up! I smiled awkwardly and ran after him. Still speechless, I climbed into his car.

I was stealing glances at him from time to time throughout the entire ride. As soon as I see him looking in my direction, I would whip my head away. He wasn't bad looking at all. Not like this dad, AT ALL. I mean it. Well, except for the similarities in the sharp nose. But I think his nose looks better than his dad's. He has big eyes, brown hair which fringe touches his eyebrows and he has his sharp jawline that reminds of someone. Yes, Donghae. Still, I think Donghae looks better than him. Pfft- serve him right for being a jerk and making me wait-

"Are you mad?"

I looked at him, confused. He looked at me, his face concerned.

"Look," he added and I sighed. "I am sorry for being late, something happened to my friend, so I had to help him out."

I looked at him quietly, his eyes were now on the road. Jessica, just tell him that it's alright! Go on! Tell him that you aren't mad. OMG seriously Jess say it.

"Ah..." was all I said. I mentally slapped myself. I heard him sighed and how I wished I told him it was okay. I didn't know why those words just got stucked.

Way to go Jessica... You just made your new boss feel guilty about you...

The car stopped outside a modern bungalow that was about two floors and a opened roof. He parked his car outside his house and climbed out. I unbuckled my seatbelt and reached my hand for the door. However even before I could touch it, he opened the door for me. Okay you must have noticed I said 'he'. Alright, I will confess - I forgot his name.

I faked a smile and climbed out. I realised that he wasn't smiling, just keeping a expressionless face. It makes me feel like he was just trying to be polite. After I climbed out, he closed the door behind me and went to open the trunk. He carried my luggage out and lead me to the front door. I hesitated before following him.

"Um, why am I here?" I finally asked as he opened the front door.

"Weren't you mad?" He snapped, and I blushed madly.

"Mianhe, I-"

"Whatever."

My face turned red with anger when he replied 'whatever' to my apology. How dare he...

"It's just because my dad wanted you to live with me. He said that you didn't have a house so I have to let you stay with me till you find a house." He continued, not glancing at me. "And I didn't want you to live with me at all. It was the worst news I ever heard."

I felt like punching him.

"And please, quickly look for a place. I don't want some weirdo living in my house," he added, pushing the door open. I bit my lips and held back the anger that was going to explode out of me.

He carried my luggage and gestured me to follow him upstairs. I was clenching my teeth together as I walked up the white marble stairs. I followed him to the second room on the second floor. As soon as he opened the door, he walked off, without saying anything else. Urgh, what's wrong with him?! First he made me waited for an hour, then be became a nice guy, and when I apologised, he's a total jerk. That guy has some serious problems. I slammed the door closed and sat down on my bed. How I wish I was back home instead of being stuck with this jerk in China. Oh great...