ASDFGHJKL

We Are Never Getting Back Together

"YAH! OPEN UP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. That jerk... How dare he lock me outside?!

 

"You slammed my door first..."

 

I sighed. What the heck is wrong with him? Such a petty guy...

 

"Why are you so childish?!" I screamed back, kicking the door with my foot. "Ow," I cried while holding onto my foot. That really hurt...

 

"Pfft. Pabo." I heard him say and I could feel my face burning. How dare he call me a pabo?! I hit the door with my hand and pain overwhelmed me. I whined in pain, jumping about. I could hear him laughing behind the door. AIsh - I really hate him. About me saying that he's actually not such a jerk is all... Urgh, I take those back!

 

"Aw, Jessica's mad." Eunhyuk teased.

 

I really felt like grabbing him and smashing his face against the wall. He is so irritating. Instead of telling him to open the door, I walked away from the door. I sneaked my way to the back of the house. I saw a tall tree by against the fence and knew that it could help me sneak back into the house. I started climbing it with ease. Well, when I was younger, I climbed trees. Yes, I'm a girl who climb trees. I heard him yell my name and smirk with pride. As soon as I was close enough to jump in, I took a deep breath and I - jumped in.

 

 

 

"Ahem," I said and he jumped. He turned around and as I thought, his face was as pale as a ghost. He quietly close the front door and looked at me.

 

"Ahhh!" He screamed. "W-what... How... How..."

 

"Oh I climbed in." I replied smugly.

 

"Whatever. It's not amusing..." He said and I knew he was lying. He must be really shock that I could get in without him opening the door. He folded his arms and rolled his eyes, walking up the stairs.

 

"Whatever~ It's not amusing~" I mimicked him but in a more girly voice.

 

"I HEARD THAT!" He yelled and that startled me, really. I didn't know he had such good sense of hearing. I blushed and ran up to my room.

 

 

 

I knocked furiously on the bathroom door. The ahjumma (aka Jerk, aka Eunhyuk) who had been hogging the toilet for an hour is still inside and I could hear him singing. There was also sound of running water. Obviously he is singing while his is taking a 'one-hour-long' shower. Urgh. So frustrating. I knew he had a bathroom in his bedroom and he's bathing in the first floor toilet just to make me angry. Hmph - I stomped back up to the second floor and stopped outside his door.

 

Yea, you know what? I'm going to go into his room and bath in his bathroom. Yes. That's it. I pushed open the door and stepped inside. The room was beautiful. There was a king sized bed, two couch, a study table with a computer on it, a walk-in closet (which door was left ajar) and a bathroom door. I opened the bathroom door and gasp. It was so beautiful. There was a round bathtub that was as huge as my bedroom back in Korea. What was he thinking?! Bathing in the toilet outside instead of in here - the heaven. (Sorry I'm just exaggerating). I gleefully locked the bathroom door behind me and took off my clothes. Excitedly, I dipped into the warm water in the tub.

 

"Ah... Perfect..." I said enjoying the warmth of the water.

 

 

 

 

"Pfft. I knew that weirdo wouldn't last long. She must be so angry that she fell asleep. Pabo..."

 

I heard his voice and knew he had finish his shower. I ignored his mean comment and closed my eyes. I heard the bathroom door rattled and knew he was trying to get in. I quickly climbed out of the tub and grabbed my towel.

 

"What the heck..." He mumbled and I hurriedly dry myself. As soon as I feel that I was dry enough, I slipped into my clothes - a pink hoodie and white shorts. Drying my hair, I unlock the door and opened it. He got shocked by me and as soon as he realised what happened, I saw his shocked face turn into a pissed face. I laughed. He looked like an angry bird. I pushed him aside and walked casually out of his room. I knew he was too shocked to react to what just happened.

 

 

 

 

I was sitting comfortably on my bed and staring at the ceiling. My mind was filled with thoughts about Donghae. Where was he? Why hasn't he text me since last month? How's his mother? I sighed... I knew this was not going anywhere. But I really missed him. His childish pranks, his funny faces and everything else about him. He had been texting me once in a while every month. But since last month, I hasn't heard from him. Honestly, I was really happy to be able to come to China. That means, I could find him when I'm free. And the even great thing is that I'm in Beijing and so is he. I whipped out my phone and scrolled through our conversation.

 

From Donghae

To Jessica

SIca ~ How are you? I'm so sorry that I hasn't been texting you that much. My umma's condition is really getting terrible. She's so tired she can't get off her bed. I'm sorry Jessica, I have to work and also take care of her. I miss you so much, princess. I'll come back to Korea once she's better... Hopefully she gets better. Beijing isn't as wonderful as Korea. I really miss Korea food. And your fail cooking ^~^ Okay bye, I gotta go. Take care of yourself.

love, Fish.

 

That was sent about a month ago. I sighed, holding tightly onto my phone. Closing my eyes, more thoughts about him flashed in my mind. I tried to get rid of those thoughts but they just kept coming back. I heard the door opened and I snap my eyes open. Eunhyuk loomed over me and I screamed. Yes, my famous dolphin scream. He flinched a little and shot me a glare.

 

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled at him.

 

"Pfft," he huffed and rolled his eyes at me. I squinted my eyes at his hands. He was holding something. "Here, you left them in my bathroom." He said and passed me my clothes. The yellow jacket, the green dress and... my... under...garments...I must had been too happy to see that I made him pissed by using his toilet and forgot about my own clothes. My face flushed and I felt really embarassed. He must have felt that I was embarassed as he smirked. "Hello kitty huh?" He asked and I felt even worst. I knew he was trying to make me feel even more embarass by saying what pattern were my underwear. "Hello kitty~" He teased.

 

"AISH!" I slapped his arm.

 

"Hello-" Before he could finish it, I threw my phone at him. He dodged it easily and phone went crashing onto the floor. Oh ... Crap. My phone. My. Phone. Was. Crushed. Into. Three. Pieces.

 

"Hahahahahaha," He started laughing at me. I really wanted to kill him. All my memories with Donghae was in that phone. Our selcas, our texts and videos of our silly moments. Tears formed in my eyes and I knew I had to fight them back. I quietly picked up the phone and tried fixing it. I knew that Eunhyuk's eyes were on me but I ignored him.

 

"Jessica, I... I'm-"

 

"Go. Away."

 

"I'm really-"

 

"I. Said. Go. Away." I snapped, my eyes still glued on the cracked screen of my phone. I tried turning it on but it wouldn't. Whats worst is that the memories were saved in my phone. Not the memory card.

 

"Okay, but you threw it yourself I didn't do anything." at the corner of my eyes, I saw him walking to the door. As soon as he closed the door behind him, tears flowed down my cheeks. I couldn't help it but I just kept on sobbing. It was all my fault... But this feeling - it was like Donghae is leaving me. Forever.