092.

Luhan's Empire

 

LUHAN INTERVIEW IN CECI!



Charismatic point: Name in Chinese means “Deer of the Dawn”. Is the lead vocal and lead dancer. Chinese.

Thoughts of EXO together as 12: Every free moment of every day is as fun as in a classroom. When we’re in the practice room, we are 12 times as disorganized. But once we start practicing, everyone’s eyes change immediately, and the fire in our eyes is also multiplied by 12.



About the comeback album: It’s a style different from others. Because it’s a secret, I won’t say any more for now. Shh….

Break time: A while ago I went back to China, and did some things I should be doing as an only child. 

What he dislikes when he looks in the mirror: I am satisfied with everything my parents have given me. 

When he think he is very manly: Always, especially when I play soccer. 

How he feels about the Crazy Frog nickname: That’s just Tao, he’s the only one who thinks that. (t/n: really now)

Send a telepathic message to another member (Sehun): Let’s go get bubble tea after the interview’s over?

Luhan’s Korean class: A word I like to say nowadays is “Aigoo”. I always use it when I’m shocked, sympathetic, or worried. Another one I use often is “heol”.

Treasured possessions: Recently I’ve been into RPG games and the computer that is used to play games and go on the internet. And there’s also my own little space — my bed, and closet. Especially if I can scramble over other people and play on my own bed. 

On the internet: I would look for pictures of myself. Seeing the beautiful pictures the fans take makes me really happy, thank you guys. 

Proposal: At night on the street when there’s no one around, I will bring flowers and kiss her. 

If he is proposed to: It would be great if she can cook a meal for me herself. If she doesn’t know what ingredients to use, I am a carnivore, so as long as there’s meat I’m good. 

Why Luhan would be a good boyfriend: Good personality, will always protect her no matter what, and of course handsome. Haha, just kidding about the last one.

What he wants to say to fans: Thank you for waiting so long for us, I really love you guys. 



Luhan User Manual: When I’m tired and stressed, just a little bit of concern would mean a lot, something like “Are you tired? Do your best” is enough. I will really gain a lot of strength! Usually I’m really shy, especially around strangers, but after I get to know you I’m a warm person. I hope you guys will be able to understand 












Please follow me on twitter:
@Etherealuhan

Please follow me on tumblr:
Etherealuhan.tumblr