088.

Luhan's Empire

 


COMPILATION OF LUHAN FACTS



(These are all unconfirmed. Please take out with a pinch of sugar on top!)

» A lot of what Luhan does is hard to understand. Like how he can get all excited over nothing, how he can play with a rubik’s cube for a really long time, how he would hide snacks in his roommate’s hat then laugh like crazy when they can’t find it.

Once he accidentally sat on a plushie, he yelled and started shouting something like “SON ARE YOU OKAY! WHY ARE YOU SO FLAT NOW?? HANG IN THERE!” and after messing it up for a long time he was satisfied and said, “Now that’s my son! Good job!”


» Luhan’s personality? Sometimes he’s careless, and sometimes he’s attentive and sensitive. He’s very honest and open. With strangers he gets shy and doesn’t like to talk. But he’s pretty brave on the internet.

» Is Luhan really the manliest in EXO? He thinks he is. But I don’t think so….the oldest in his group is the manliest one. That baozi, that’s a real man oh my god. Can’t tell from his face at all.

» Luhan doesn’t let Yixing on his bed because Yixing drools in his sleep. He’s fine with the other members as long as they take a bath beforehand.

» On April 20th, was Luhan really sad? Luhan’s a lot stronger than you guys think. Rather than thinking or talking about it, he takes action. So his wallet is flat right now (donation).

» Most of the members call Luhan “Xiao (little) Lu”, but they call Kris “ge/hyung”, and Luhan thinks it’s unfair.

» Xiumin usually doesn’t fool around with the members, he tends to just look on. But recently because of Luhan he’s also become a bit…(crazy)

» When Luhan starts laughing (and his jaw drops) Kris is already used to it so he doesn’t care, Yixing would blank for a moment then ask him what’s so funny, and after Luhan finishes explaining he’d usually laugh too, and so Luhan would start laughing all over again. Tao always makes fun of Luhan, he thinks Luhan shouldn’t be older than him and that Luhan’s much more childish than he is. But they’re both really childish…

» Luhan actually has a lot of aegyo too, but his is different from the normal kind. If he doesn’t want to do something, he’ll drag on the syllables (eg: whyyyyyyyyy). When he gets like this, Yixing would ignore him no matter how much he whines, he’d just do his own thing. Kris is the weakest to this, and would sigh and say okay, okay, you win okay?


via: oh-luhans