110.

Luhan's Empire

 

'EXO Study' - LU HAN


Lu Han 


Who: Lu Han. It is his real name. It means a 'deer of the dawn'. He is called ‘Lulu’ by Chinese fans. 

Where: He was born on April 20, 1990, in Beijing, China. He is attending the Department of Applied Music of Seoul Art College. 

When: He was spotted on a street by a manager from SM Entertainment on street in April, 2008. He went shopping to Myeong-dong with his friend. He joined 'EXO-M' after three years of training. 

What: He is a vocalist. His specialty is reaction. He does not stop clapping until the end of a variety show at a corner even if he is going to be edited out. 

11M

Su-ho→Lu Han: He is both gentle and tough. He trusts me. He is a good person who understands my mind. 

Kai→Lu Han: He has bright pupils of a deer and a cute personality. 

Kris→Lu Han: He has a gorgeous smile. 

Xiumin→Lu Han: We are the best duo. 

Lay→Lu Han: He is a good friend who takes care of me for anything. 

Chan-yeol→Lu Han: He looks like a baby, but he is actually a real man.

Baek-hyun→Lu Han: He is innocent like baby and nice. He is good at singing and dancing. He is even handsome. 

D.O.→Lu Han: He is a handsome boy.

Tao→Lu Han: He is my dear big brother. He is funny.

Chen→Lu Han: He looks much younger than his age, but he is manly and mature. 

Se-hun→Lu Han: Sometimes he is so innocent that I feel like he is younger than me. 

Keywords: He was in charge of the ‘beauty’ of EXO. D.O., Chen, Kai, and Baek-hyun recognized his beauty. He has a transparent skin and bright and round pupils. The nickname ‘Lulu’ meaning a deer of the dawn is just suitable for his face.

He was a meek person as his face shows. He was called a
‘gentle boy’ and a ‘milk boy’. They agreed that Lu Han is "innocent," "nice,” "cute," "a good person” and “he takes care of others.” Su-ho and Chan-yeol said, "He has a baby face but he is a real man.” 


source: star naver