118.

Luhan's Empire

COLLECTION OF LUHAN'S SCHOOLMATE COMMENTS


1. I feel like he hasn’t really changed~~ He’s been a handsome guy since elementary school.

2. The handsome upperclassman I met only twice, the male god of our school? Haha~

3. He went to Shi Da Middle School! I used to always chasing behind him!

4. So surprised! Someone who was so close to us in real life actually became a celebrity.

5. I have a picture with him! The picture I worked up the courage to take that time after the reunion party. It would have been good if I asked for a signature back then too!!

6. He went to my middle school, one year older than me, that time he was already the kingka (most attractive guy at school).

7. I remember I used to play rugby with him… all the memories

8. This is really cool, I didn’t expect that there would be a celebrity among the people I know haha

9. (Conversation) A: I was going to ask you, did you hear about him in middle school?

B: Yeah, I’ve seen him too! His high school was the same as mine too and there was a girl who was crushing on him and going after him like crazy.

A: Yeah, I’ve seen him dance at school, that time he already danced well~

10. Don’t you know him? The guy who plays soccer really well! A year older than us! He was really popular even back then!

11. Yeah haha in middle school I saw him around a lot, he was really skinny then but very fashionable (t/n: I know okay!1! it was “trendy” for chinese middle schoolers back then)

12. He’s one year ahead of me, back then I always used to watch him play soccer, he was handsome back in junior high. 

13. The hot guy from class 5 haha, when he played soccer the girls in my class would take pictures like crazy with my camera, now that I think about it, I still have some of those pictures…

14. He was adorable even back in elementary school, fair-skinned and cute. We lost contact after graduation! Let me go look for my elementary school graduation pictures!

15. Hai Wai (short for Luhan’s high school)’s kingka! I’ve seen him in elementary school too!

16. He was hella popular in middle school, congrats to him, it wasn’t easy.

17. We had people in our class who liked him!

18. From my middle school… when he sang on stage the girls in the audience would go crazy.

19. The middle school kingka I crushed on for so long…

20. I still remember the time he sang “Love Me, Don’t Go”….so handsome.

22.  He was one term ahead of me, there was a girl in my dorm who was crazy about him…

23. He hasn’t really changed, he was really handsome even before.

24. He got more attractive with some proper styling…even though he was handsome before too.

25. The one everyone pined over at school…

26. Our upperclassmen, the kingka who was famous at school~

27. He really debuted, back during school girls just wanted to get a chance to look at him

28. God! I crushed on him during middle school!! That was really what you call handsome.

29. Ah, but this one for once isn’t plastic, we can all be witnesses for that.

30. The guy who’d have a group of fans surrounding him every time he played soccer, Luhan.

31. Didn’t we see him dance at the English festival? I still remember…back then everyone would say there’s a really hot kingka in high school and stuff.

32. Haha, he was really famous at our school, there wasn’t a single a girl who didn’t know about him. Sadly I am just one of the many people who knew about him… not familiar with the people from the previous term.

33. Really a hot guy!! Really in middle school when I was free I’d go watch him play rugby!! I was really a fan!!

34. Isn’t this this guy who took the school by storm? He really went and became a celebrity!

35. He was chosen already back in his last year of high school. He said he really likes TVXQ. We’d all get excited even just seeing him. 

36. (Conversation) A: It’s the boy you used to crush on, his name is Luhan, is it really him? 

B: It’s really him…he used to always play basketball outside our class, and we’d all try to spy on him through the window’s reflection~~

37. Our school’s…I used to always watch him, and he liked playing basketball by our class’ window…

38. He was really handsome before, we all crowded around the windwo to watch him…but back then he wasn’t tall… 

39. Haha, the guy you people used to drool over became a celebrity, how do you feel, isn’t it strange.

40. Ah, he was really good at soccer and famous at school. I thought he’d go the athlete route, but he became a celebrity instead.

41. An upperclassmen from that year, he was so handsome back during school, supporting him!!

42. I saw this on the computer just now, it’s really him, flower boy who hasn’t changed at all haha

43. Everyone really liked him back then, and he would always attend event parties (to perform), and I’m really happy for him now. 


via: ohluhans