059.

Luhan's Empire

 

 



 

PRE DEBUT:  He was known to be very popular and he also was seen around girls all the time. Luhan seemed TB, like asian hipster, and his dream was to become a singer. Luhan was known to be VERY popular, even people he didn’t know at school knew him. After he debuted, some girls said that they had a crush on him during school or some said that it wasn’t a crush it was just that they found him very attractive. I guess Luhan was the ‘hottie’ of the school, he was really popular and probably had like many girls following him around and wanting to hang around him. I don’t think he cares for the girls at school that much, like he doesn’t really try to engage with them or anything, he seems more comfortable around with his guy friends.

 

 

TRAINING/AFTER DEBUT:  Luhan was easy going which meant that he wasn’t bullied by Korean trainees as I think that he had made trainees like him as well. Luhan is a cool boy, he has a really cool personality making everyone like him so much. I guess he can relate to Lay, he’s also probably upset about his ex girlfriend but he just doesn’t show much. I can’t say he’s dedicated fully or that he loves her a lot. Luhan after debut seems more cute but he wants to be known as manly and handsome. Luhan also seems insecure after he debuted, he even got shouted at by SM for being too shy at the camera. Even though Luhan shows a happy personality on stage and camera, off stage, he’s probably insecure and unhappy about many things.


source: predebut-exo