119.

Luhan's Empire

130923 IZE MAGAZINE: INTERVIEW


Luhan wanted to show his y side but fans still said that he's still cute even if he's showing his y side. He don't even know what to do to be y but Luhan thinks Kai is y.


Xiumin is precious to Luhan.


Luhan said that its fun to shower while screaming and spraying water with the other members.


Tao is jealous of Luhan's cute face so Xiumin told Tao that even if his isn't cute, his voice and action are.


Tao said that Luhan is manly because he's not y then laughs at his hyung/gege.


luhan was the lead in exo's drama mv; because the focus was on expression and acting was a first for him there was definitely pressure the shooting started the next day so there wasn't time for lessons, it was awkward at first but the teacher taught me how to act angry.


luhan really likes beef; minseok asked wasn't there a specific part you really like? and luhan replied as long as it's beef i like all of it!


Luhan said if humans on Earth can move to live on EXO PLANET, besides being an idol, he still wants to be a soccer player.


"When we talked about Xiumin's own goal at Idol Sports, Luhan was the first to jump out and say "it wasn't, the info was wrong."


Luhan is afraid to go on the Merry Go Round


via: 12oolves, jongddae, sehuneat, sehunownsme, luhanqt, deerluhan

 

130923 FULL INTERVIEW


LUHAN: I wanted to show a really y side, but fans said that I''m just cute even if i act y. I think there's nothing i can do about it.

TAO: (Luhan hyung's) inner personality is manly. but he's not y. (laughs)

LUHAN: I don't know what y is. I think Kai is y.

XIUMIN: Things like that depend on appearance. Appearance wise, doesn't Tao look ier than Luhan or me.

TAO: I'm jealous of Luhan hyung's cute appearance.

XIUMIN: But you're not cute. Only your actions are cute. (laughs)

TAO: I know (laughs)

XIUMIN: With me, there's a choreography whereIi take the hat off [from Baekhyun], and I wanted to give a prankster feel to it. I personally think it was good because I look like a prankster. (laughs) even though it's different from my real personality.

LUHAN: No, I think it's a little similar.

XIUMIN: Do I seem like a prankster?

LUHAN: Yes. I get a feeling that you prank a lot. It's very funny

XIUMIN: I'm only like that to you. Because Luhan is precious to me. (laughs)


If you want to hear Luhan’s voice, you have to pay attention and listen carefully. He almost never steps forward to talk, because he’s the one who’s always quietly standing behind the members and listening to them talk, laughing while saying “yes, yes” accordingly. 

But even though Luhan doesn’t like to talk much, it’s easy to see his love for the other members. 

When we talked about Xiumin’s own-goal at Idol Olympics, Luhan was the first to jump in and say, “it wasn’t an own-goal, the info was wrong.”

Luhan is constantly beside Tao, whose Korean isn’t good yet, and patiently explaining everything to him in Chinese.

He even stepped aside to let a member sit on the chair instead, saying, “ah, I’m okay.”

Even though it wasn’t a long interview, but from it we could understand completely what kind of a person Luhan is. 

Luhan, born April 20th, 1990. “Luhan” means deer of the dawn, and he says there’s no other animal he would exchange for. Because he’s an only child, he’s been lonely growing up until now, but now he has 11 members and many dongsaengs, so he’s happy every every day. There’s no time when he feels bored. 

But he couldn’t get used to the idea of many people sharing the bathroom when they need to shower. Luhan said he didn’t like showering with other people before, but recently he has no choice, and it’s actually nice, a lot more fun than he imagined. While showering he would shout with the other members and they would splash water on each other. 

Luhan really likes to eat beef. (Xiumin: Isn’t there a part you like to eat the most? Luhan: Haha, as long as it’s beef I like it).

Luhan is the main character of EXO’s MV, but because the acting focuses on expressions only, and it was also his first time acting, he felt a lot of pressure. 

Because they had to film immediately the next day, he didn’t get a chance to take acting lessons. At first he felt really awkward (laughs) but the acting teacher taught him on set how to get angry, and told him the main points of acting angry. 

"My impression of a real man is someone who’s really strong, and really manly. But I really can’t go on any amusement park rides. I’m really scared of the Merry-Go-Round, Viking Ship, rollercaosters, everything.

If humans could also live on EXO planet, other than a singer I also want to be a soccer player,” he said. 


trans: ggamjongin, ohluhans