070. Special Chapter for First Anniversary

Luhan's Empire

 


HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY EXO!


 

1 year with EXO, 1 year with LOVE!

 


Celebrating 1 year, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes, 3,1536,000 seconds with EXO.
12 Aliens, 4 geges, 8 oppars, 1 mini album, 6 MVs, 12 songs, 23 teasers, 23 awards.



 

 

BE PROUD, BE UNIQUE BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT EXO FAN DO.
HAVE NO SHAME, DON'T BE SHY BECAUSE WE'RE ALL THE SAME SPECIE.

WE BELONG IN ONE PLACE, THE PLACE WHERE EXO WERE BORN.
THE PLACE WHERE EXO FANS WERE BORN. THE PLACE WHERE OUR HEARTS BECAME ONE.

AND BE STRONG AS YOU HAVE ALREADY REACH THIS TOP.
WITH NO COMEBACK, WITH NO VARIETY SHOWS.

AND LET'S BE HAPPY THAT THESE TWELVE BOYS CHANGED OUR LIVES.
OUR BORING LIVES. OUR STUBBORN LIVES. OUR BLACK AND WHITE LIVES.

SMILE ALWAYS LIKE PARK CHANYEOL DOES.
TOUGH OR PROBLEMATIC TIMES, SHOW THEM YOU'RE STRONG.

WE HAVE 4 CHINESE MEMBERS AND 8 KOREAN MEMBERS.
48 WHICH IS BAEKHYUN'S FAVORITE NUMBER.

BE PROUD OF THIS FANDOM. 
WE HAVEN'T EVEN REACH OUR GOAL.
TO BE THE NEXT HALLYU KINGS. TO BE THE NEXT HALLYU GODS.

LOVE THEM FOR MORE THAN A THOUSAND YEARS.
BECAUSE THAT WAS EXO WISH. 
TO BE ABLE TO HEAR OUR CHEERS AND HOWLS, EVEN IF WE DIE.

AND, DON'T BE AFRAID, FRET OR TO BE FLUSTER...
AS YOU ARE AN ALIEN WHO WAS BORN FROM OUR PLANET CALLED EXOPLANET.

THEIR FIRST ANNIVERSARY IS TODAY.
AND WE STAND IN THE GROUND, WATCHING THEM FROM AFAR.

BUT OUTSIDE FROM THIS DIMENSION,
WE HAVE A PLACE, WHERE ALL THE FANS AND THE KINGS GATHER FOR A FIEST.

LAUGHTER AND LAUGHTER IS THE ONLY THING YOU COULD HEAR.
ANGELS SENT FROM ABOVE WHO HAD CAUSED US LIKE THIS.
BUT DON'T REGRET IT 'CAUSE I WONT. 

EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FAMILY IN THE NEXT 15 YEARS,
EVEN WHEN THEY ALREADY FINISHED THEIR CAREER,
WE ARE STILL IN THEIR BACK, WATCHING AND GIVING BLESSING TO EACH ONE OF THEM.


THEY'RE GIVING US THEIR BEST, ACTING STRONG INFRONT OF US.
BUT FROM THEIR INSIDE, THEY NEED COMFORT. 
SO MUCH PAIN, SO MUCH HARDSHIP.
BUT ONE CHEER FROM THEIR FANS CAN BRING THEIR COURAGE UP.
LOVE EXO TO THE FULLEST. TIME IS FAST, DON'T WASTE IT.


I AM AN EXOTIC,
AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO TELL THIS TO THE WORLD THAT I LOVE EXO SO MUCH.
THAT I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM. THAT I CANT HANDLE THE PAIN WHENEVER THEY ARE DOWN.
THAT I CAN GIVE MY LIFE TO THEM IF THEY NEEDED TOO. 

I LOVE THEM, AND THEY KNOW IT.
I CHERISH EVERY MOMENT THAT THEY HAVE.
FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER, LEAVING SIDES TO PROMOTE IN CHINA AND KOREA,
I SUPPORT THEM. AND I WILL ALWAYS BE.
AND WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL.


WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO!”

 

— Etherealuhan (itsmekaiii)


Many fandoms out there may call us “crazy” for the way we behave or are, but that’s the thing. what they refer to as “crazy” is our passion for these boys and their climb to their dream.


 

Three favors for all of you guys:

 

Dont leave this fandom. Even if we have tough and rowdy times, always remember that we are one. We share the same feeling, the same pain and the same happiness. We cry, we laugh and we cheer for them as one big family. We support them no matter what. And, It pains me when somebody will leave this fandom without thinking it seriously but just because of a stupid reason. :|

Be Patient. I know we are all impatient in their comeback but its coming soooooon. So just be patient and relax. Atleast we can still see EXO right? And not just their comeback, be patient in yourself. Don't be a temper person. It can break your self, dont you know that? I'm worried. Also, if your going to meet EXO and your close to them (esp. airports), don't get too wild, and when I mean wild, l'm serious. You dont want your other family to get angry, won't you? You don't want EXO to be hurt again, right? Then, do the right thing to do 'cause seriously, if I where in Korea, China, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan, I will kick their off if they lift their filthy fingers in our angels. (Dont get it wrong, alright? XD What I mean is that if they dare to touch them illegaly or hurt them and I will seriously kick them, I know karate btw).

Love them and understand them. Dont be close minded. I hate people like that. And try to understand them, love them. Share your bias also. Always think twice before saying a word, a statement or a sentence. And always think the people feelings. Be open-minded, and spread the happy virus. :)

 

Thank you! Hope you do this favor for me. 


 


(I just have to add this though 'cause his an angel!)


 

#365DaysWithEXO 
#EXO1stAnniversary
#Happy1stAnniversaryEXO
#1stAnniversaryWithEXO

 


Together; the fans and exo, will make history as one.