I Need You

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

*Sunggyu’s POV

 

[December 2012] *Infinte’s Dorm*

Woohyun, he’s getting weirder by seconds since Melon Awards ended a few hours ago. This boy’s extremely quiet and somehow, he seemed…. Fake. I was aware that he was sick for the past week and couldn’t eat up anything but I knew it was more than just ‘not feeling well’. He’s now rolling on the bed as if he’s feeling restless. Carefully, I glanced at the clock and got up from my bed. It’s time to have a talk, a serious one.

 

+++

[December 2012] *Melon Music Awards*

‘Where’s Woohyun?’ I asked, looking around the parking area. I always counted the members starting from Namstar but oddly, he’s not here. It’s just the six of us and that included me.

‘Molla. I didn’t see him back at the post party either…’ Dongwoo exclaimed and soon, Manager Hyung got out of the van with an annoyed face.

‘Alright, I’ll go and find him.’ I said and let out a sigh but before I managed to take a step, Woohyun’s figure slowly approached us, looking all blank.

‘Ya, where’d you been?! Aish…!’ I hit his arm playfully but still, he didn’t utter a single word and somehow, it didn’t feel right.

 

 ‘Wait, Nam Woohyun, where’s your.., I mean the sponsored blazer?’ Manager Hyung suddenly asked when he’s doing his regular ‘eye check’ on us. I glanced at that boy and it’s true. Woohyun’s missing one of his sponsored outfits.

‘Uh?’ He looked around, acting all messed up.

‘I was, no, it was somewhere…’

‘Get that sponsored blazer now and we won’t go home without it! Me or the company won’t be paying for that, got it?’ Our Manager couldn’t hide his irritation and got back into the van, leaving us dumbfounded outside. Well, maybe he’s in a bad mood today, a fight with his wife probably.

 

‘Hyung, I think I’m going back to the place. Maybe I left it at the changing room.’ Woohyun said weakly and sniffed. ‘Woohyun still didn’t feel well, that’s why he’s like that.’ I could hear my conscious trying to convince me as I watched that boy walked slowly into the building.

 

‘I’m sleepy…’ Myungsoo yawned, still not letting go of the award that we got and stepped into the van, followed by the other kids.

Well, as a leader, I should go and find it too, so I also made my way into the award’s venue. It’s already way past midnight and most of the people had already left, so I fastened my pace, trying to find the blazer that Woohyun had lost.

+++

 

[December 2012] *Infinite’s Dorm*

‘Wanna tell me what’s wrong? It’s just me here.’ I spoke, trying to start the conversation. I sat on the side of Woohyun’s bed with him, still lying down on his pillow. But still, he didn’t even look at me as if I didn’t even exist.

‘Hey, we’ve won an award a few hours ago but you’re acting like a crap! We’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter