Pretty Little Kids

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

*Myungsoo’s POV

 

[December 2012] *KBS Building*

Sungyeolie Oppa, please meet me at K.Will Oppa’s waiting room after rehearsal. That coffee’s not for free, so come and pay me.

-Dasom-

I almost spitted the cappuccino out when I read the note. Dasom? Sistar’s Dasom? What business did she have with Sungyeol?

 

‘Ya, that thing! It’s not for me?’

‘Oh, hyung! This’s mine! A fan gave it to me!’ Those words went automatically out from my mouth. I hastily crumpled the paper and hid it inside my pocket. I somehow didn’t like this. When Sungyeol Hyung retreated and went to do his make-up, I sipped all the coffee and went out.

 

Dasom, she appeared like a matured young lady lately when I saw her performing on stage or in TV shows. But she and the choding Sungyeol? There’s definitely something wrong here. Good thing I drank that coffee and read the note before.

After a few knocks on the door, I hesitatingly went inside. I was a little afraid if this’s all just a prank and K.Will Sunbaenim would jump up in shock, seeing me suddenly walked into the waiting room but all I saw was a slim girl suddenly turning towards me.

‘Yeol-ie Oppa…! Oh, L-ssi? Why’re you here?’ Dasom’s face showed that she’s quite surprised herself. Yeol-ie Oppa? They seemed close.

‘I got the note.’

‘But it’s for Sungyeol Oppa…’

‘Listen, Dasom-ssi. I don’t know what’s going on between you and Sungyeol but I really hope that you –‘

‘Aish! Whatever! We don’t have much time! L-ssi, you have to come with me. It's now or never.' She said, grabbing my wrist but I quickly resisted.

‘What’re you doing?!’

‘Come, you have to do as I said.’

‘Yah!’

‘Yah!’

Both of us yelled at each other.

 

‘This’s for your member’s sake and mine too! You have to follow me no matter what, got it!’ She started to talk down on me and that made me flinched a bit. Matured young lady? I take that back.

‘What’re you saying? I don’t understand! And don’t touch me!’

‘Aish, really! Okay, please?’ She let go and clasped her hands together as if she’s pleading for a candy. This girl, I was sure she’s trying to get close to Sungyeol.

 

However, I gave her a chance to explain. There’s Soyu-nim and Woohyun Hyung which is something that I couldn’t possibly believe.

‘I don’t believe you… Soyu-nim? She wouldn’t possibly like Woohyun Hyung. I never saw them talking to each other off camera. Besides, if it’s true, Woohyun Hyung won’t fall for this childish plan.’ I said, crossing my arms. When I thought of leaving, I could feel Dasom’s hand clinging onto my arm.

‘You’re hopeless! Okay, if you don’t believe me, then pay me! You drank the coffee, right?’

‘Araso.’

‘Ten million won.’

‘What?!’

‘That’s my price. Or you could do the things that I said…’ She said blandly, still didn’t let go of my arm.

‘Woah… Kim Dasom, I thought you’re growing more matured after I saw you on TV but you’re still such a kid.’

‘And all this time, I thought that you’re a true gentleman but now I know that you’re such a diva. If Sungyeol Oppa’s here, he wouldn’t say no to me like this! So, it turned out that we both are mistaken about each other, right? Now can we please get on with the plan? We don’t have much time left!’

 

‘Hey, what happened here?’ Suddenly the door clicked open and soon, K.Will Sunbaenim went slowly inside. He seemed a bit startled at the scene in front of him. I immediately bowed in respect, ignoring the clinging Dasom.

‘Oppa… Please talk to L-ssi here.’ And there she went, using the ladies’ favourite weapon, aegyo.

‘Aigoo, Dasom-ah… Yah, you. Just help her, this once. I don’t know what the problem is but she’s a girl. Be a man will ya? Now go you two, enough with the favor, Dasom-ah. I need to change and take a nap.’ K.Will Sunbaenim tapped my shoulders, pushed us out and closed his door.

 

The hallway went silent. Both of us just eyed our surroundings for a short while when suddenly, Dasom spoke.

‘So…. You’re going to help me?’

‘Aish! Okay, but I’m telling you that this thing’s not going to work.’ I gave up.

‘Whatever. Now here’s the plan… Give me your number.’ She asked hurriedly and pulled out her phone from the pocket of her jeans.

‘Wha-why do you want my number?’

‘So I can text you when and the details, pabo.’ This girl, she’s talking down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter