I Wish

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**Soyu's POV

 

+++

‘Hey, coffee?’ He swiftly shifted his attention from his phone and looked straight at me.

‘Oh, thank you.’ Woohyun took the drink from my hand and showed me his smile. It was already night time and recording was over long ago. Everybody was packing their stuffs but I noticed that soon after the filming ended, the aegyo man rapidly took his phone, texting something. I wondered what.

‘Filming was tough today, right?’

‘Yeah. You did a great job, Soyu-ssi. You’re not going home yet?’

‘Not yet. Manager Oppa’s on his way here. We’re waiting for him. You?’

‘Oh, I’ll be on my way. Just waiting for stylist Noonas.’

 

He seemed a lot more serious off camera. I noticed that his sight was roaming wildly around the place, anywhere but me. Awkward.

‘I wonder how the show would turn out…’ I said, trying to open up a conversation.

‘I’m sure it’ll be great. I just never thought Yoseob Sunbaenim would win. Haha…’

‘You’re right! Today was fun, right?’ I uttered a fake laugh and awkwardly, he laughed along. ‘How’s Infinite doing? I thought there’d be the two of you like me and Bora Unnie.’ I asked out of a sudden curiosity.

‘I don’t know. It just turned out that way. I’m sure you’re asking about Sunggyu Hyung, right?’

‘Ahaha, ani-yo… ‘

‘I haven’t read any articles about the two of you anymore lately. Ah! Do you still remember the variety that we attended together a couple of years ago? You and Sunggyu Hyung were hilarious….’

 

The conversation went long and I guess that’s how we got closer. Sincere laughter went out naturally, talking about our rookie days, thanks also to the topic about Sunggyu and our silly old times in variety shows.

 

We debuted on the same year and almost of the same date, so I guess that what makes the relationship between Sistar and Infinite are special somehow.

+++

 

 

With all the strength I had left, I tried to pull him up from the backseat of the car but it’s no use. He went unconscious back at the bar before and I had to carry him to manager Oppa’s car and drove all the way up to here, in Manwondong.

‘Soyu?’ Panting, I quickly turned behind just to see Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite with a look of worry in his face.

‘Oh, Sunggyu Oppa! Can you please drag him up? He’s completely unconscious.. Huff..!’

‘Aigoo, this is so embarrass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter