Losing It

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**Soyu's POV

 

I could only hear the sound of heavy breathings inside the stuffy bar. Trying to walk naturally inside, I almost spewed at the reeking smell of alcohol and cigarettes that lingered in that sickening place. To me, local bar's always been an unpleasant place to drop by. Anyway, I ignored disgusting stares that were thrown at me and fastened my pace towards the far corner of the bar before anything bad could happen.

 

‘Jihyu– Ah…, I mean Soyu-ssi. Mmm.. You look hot as usual.’ A small ‘tch’ escaped from his mouth that it made me felt a little annoyed. Seeing him like this, I was two hundred percent sure that he’s drunk.

Right after I heard that he’s drinking on his own in a local bar near where I was at, I hurriedly drove here. It’s not normal for the almighty Namstar to get drunk all alone like this. I carefully took a spot on the stool next to his and took his drink.

‘Hey, that’s mine..’

‘This looks yummy.’ I said and gulped the liquor, finishing it in one shot. My brain felt like being poked with a huge needle right after that that I squeezed my eyes shut but then, he took the glass from my hand.

‘What’re you doing?! There’re no more inside…!’ He whined like a ten year old boy and poured another glass.

 

That’s Infinite Nam Woohyun. A heart machine like he said he was. An idol who infinitely loved his fans like they’re his precious girlfriends. I knew who and how many female idols that he said no to and I also knew that I was also one of them.

 

‘I’m really sorry Soyu-ssi.’

Sorry. It’s that easy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter