My Plans for Today

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*Dasom’s POV

 

[December 2012] *Starship Dance Practice Room*

Beads of sweat kept rolling down our foreheads as our bodies still moved to the music but all of the sudden, it stopped. Hyorin Unnie, she hurriedly kept her things and bid us goodbye. She had another schedule and Bora Unnie was too, but she already left half an hour before.

We’d been so busy since this past week, practicing for our performance in a few music shows soon. Almost three different dance practices for ‘Alone’ and a couple of new moves for other songs, it’s been really tiring for us.  Hyorin Unnie and Bora Unnie got it worse when they got the most schedules, so they hurriedly practiced for their part and left.

 

‘Huff! I’m beat!’ Soyu Unnie exclaimed while catching up with her breath. Without wasting any second, she dropped herself onto the dance floor. Well, who wouldn’t be tired? We’d been practicing non-stop for almost two hours. I lied down next to her and we went silent after a while, claiming back our normal breaths.

 

‘Dasom-ah, it’s almost lunch, right? I’m hungry…’

I glanced at the clock and it’s true. Suddenly, I felt so hungry when she mentioned about food.

‘Me too… What’re we going to eat today?’ I got up and sat on the floor, cross-legged.

‘Chicken?’ Soyu Unnie also got up but there’s something different with her eyes. They’re glowing when she mentioned about chicken.

‘Can we?’

‘Of course! We’ve been dancing like madman. We deserve a nice meal to make it all up, right?’ She wiggled her brows, then nuzzling to my arms.

Soyu Unnie would only be craving for chicken only when she’s stressed. I had a long thought and lastly, we agreed. Both of us were in a lot of stress lately, so why not? After sweet-mouthing our Manager Oppa with aegyos, he finally bought us a few boxes of chicken.

 

 

‘Uwa, it’s been quite a long time since we had chicken! Gumawo, Oppa!’ Soyu Unnie said while rubbing her tummy.

‘This’s going to be the time that I’ll be paying for your fattening meal. And if the management asked about this, don’t ever involve me, got it? I’ve never been here!’

‘Mwoya.. Oppa, you had a few pieces too!’ I pointed to the chicken bones at his side but he quickly got up and ran towards the toilet.

‘Haha… Dasom-ah, clean this up, can you? I’m too full to get up… Thanks.’ Soyu Unnie uttered weakly and lied down at the corner of the cold dance floor. With a pillow under her head, I thought she’s going to sleep after eating.

‘Unnie, you’re going to be all fat if you sleep after lunch!’ I crawled towards Soyu Unnie and tapped her shoulders but it too late. She already plugged in her earphones to her ears, closing her eyes.

‘I’ll work out later. I’m so tired, Dasom-ah… Just this once…’ Her voice slowly faded and that’s when I knew she’s already drifted off to sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter