Never Let Go

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

*Sunggyu’s POV

 

My heart sank after I heard her voice. Putting my phone gently on the table, a weak sigh escaped from my lips. I knew it. Her feelings for Woohyun, it’s more than just for a friend.

 

+++

[September 2012] *Backstage of Hallyu Dream Festival Concert 2012*

The sound of my tapping shoes echoed through the hallway. I was leaning against the wall, hands in my pocket while waiting in anxiety. To be honest, I just wanted to burst the door beside me open and drag her out and away from him but I couldn’t. I didn’t have the courage to. And that time, the only thing that I was capable in doing was waiting. And it was really agonizing.

Woohyun said to me that Soyu wanted to meet him privately right after our performance ended a while ago. I knew something’s not right. No matter what would happen, there’s one thing that I solely hoped for, and that was Soyu to not to get hurt.

 

My thoughts were shrugged off when the door suddenly clicked open and soon, a slender figure slowly appeared from it. I quickly straightened my posture and walked up to her.

‘Soyu-ya.’

‘Oh, Oppa? What are you doing here? Ah, you must’ve been waiting for Woohyun-ssi. He’s inside.’ I noticed that her voice was slightly trembling and her eyes were watery that it made my head ache. But before she could take a step, I quickly got a hold on her wrist, preventing her from walking away.

‘What happened?’

‘Nothing important. Oppa, I need to go.’ She tried to shove my hand off that I let go. Hurriedly, she left but before she turned away, I managed to catch the sight of her tears falling down from her eyes. I bit my lips in anger and rushed into the waiting room just to see Woohyun standing blankly in front of the mirror.

 

‘Yah, what happened with Soyu before?’ I hastily slammed my hands onto his shoulders and squeezed them tight but still, he didn’t flinch even for a second.

‘I-I-don’t-know.’

+++

 

He stayed quiet since then. Not a single word about Sistar’s Soyu ever since that it made me wonder. Did she confess? If she did, then I really wanted to give Nam Woohyun a smack on the head because I knew, he would said no to her. It’s weird when I only cared for Soyu’s feelings when there’re more who’d been rejected by him. I guess I still had feelings for her, maybe.

And that Woohyun, breathing in fans’ love in every minute of his life, I didn’t think that boy would get married until the day he died. Poor girl.

 

***

 

[November 2012] *Backstage of Music Bank*

 

“I’ll be on air soon. Are you watching Music Bank now? Wish me luck ^^”

I nervously tapped the ‘send’ button and waited. I didn’t know why I was having the urge to send Soyu a text message before I went up on stage. Squeezing my phone tight, my stomach was acting up thinking about her and waiting for her reply.

*beep*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter