At Times Like This

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*Soyu’s POV

 

[December 2012] *Sistar’s Dorm*

‘Unnie!’ Dasom’s voice shook me from my dazzled state of mind. I quickly turned to her who’s sitting next to me on the couch.

‘Uh? What is it?’

 ‘Which colour, Unnie?’ She asked with a frown. I tried to recall back of the thing that I was about to do with Dasom before and after a short thought, I finally remembered that I was about to do manicures with her.

‘Mm… Purple?’

 

Instead of going to grab the nail polish, she just squeezed my left hand tight.

‘Unnie, you’re still not over that matter? With Vanilla-ssi?’ I was quite startled at the question that she asked. In this world, she and my mum are the only ones who knew about Woohyun. Well, not exactly since I gave the nickname Vanilla-ssi to him, so Dasom would never know. Why vanilla? Because his hair smelled like it when we did the piggyback race a few months ago. It's weird to me when guys used such hair products when all this while, I thought they loved using minty and manly scent. Somehow, the scent left such a deep mark in me.  And yes, I guess the fans’ information was true. Nam Woohyun, the main vocal of Infinte was obsessed with beauty products.

 

‘Dasom-ah, how’d you do it with Donghyun Oppa again?’ I asked and let out a heavy sigh. Since Hyorin Unnie and Bora Unnie were out to practice for SBS Gayo Daejun, it felt easier to talk with Dasom about this matter. It’s been a few months but still, I couldn’t get over with a person known as Nam Woohyun. The difference between today and these past months was I didn’t cry anymore. When I thought about it, I could only stare at an empty corner, pondering whether I did the right thing on confessing to him the other day.

‘I don’t know. I guess Donghyun Oppa’s just a mere crush, but you Unnie… I don’t know what to do anymore. Can’t you just forget about him? Or maybe you can go out with other guys?’

 

I couldn’t reply to her. So, maybe I was a freak who’s overly attached to a member of an idol group. How imprudent of me to confess when I knew that he would obviously disregard my words. ‘Is it a joke?’ That’s his first reaction followed by an idiotic laugh. Just hurtful.

‘Oh, Unnie. What about Big Bang’s TOP? I noticed him back at MAMA that he couldn’t get his eyes off of you. Uwa, he’s so good looking…’ Dasom suddenly got excited, exclaiming while shaking my hand a few times.

‘He’s a stud, Dasom-ah. That guy’s eyeing Hyorin Unnie too.’

‘Really?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter