Meeting Room

Girls vs Boys

On G dragon's first day , he already attracted attention from every place with his hairstyle, he was seen as a badboy with that hairstyle and dyed hair. 

"Aish, I hate attention" G dragon complained while glaring at the two students following his back. 

"You'll never come to like the school, but we're going to reqruit more female students" You beamed with a fierce glare. 

"My princess is the only female I need" G dragon joked while pinching your cheek. You rolled your eyes. 

"But you're not the only male I need" You replied while eyeing the so-called exo gang. They approached you, unsure about G-dragon presence. 

"And that is?" Suho looked at G-dragons colored hair. You scratached your head with embarrassment, G-dragon stood out very much...

"This is my best friend G-dragon" You introduced and received a backhug from G-dragon. G-dragon laughed out loud in his mind, he saw their eyes. They were filled with jealousy. He enjoyed that, ever since you were young G-dragon would often enjoy making people jealoused. 

"So..." Luhan broke the tension between them, but luhan was the one who was the most filled with jealousy.

"Move" Himchan barked from behind. You rolled your eyes. 

"Looks who's here, mr.fish head" You mocked him as he passed by you. G-dragon was taken by surprise, he didn't know that Rin could mock people like that. 
 
"Who's that?" G-dragon whispered to you. 
 
"My enemy" you said and walked towards the opposite direction. You hated this school, the fact that they so-called ruled the school was the most annoying part. 
 
"I don't understand why they need to own or rule a school" You mumbled. 
 
"To have attention, isn't that obvious"? G-dragon snuck out some chocolate from his pocket while happily eating on it. You shook your head. 
"I don't think that the reason is that simple" You glanced at Himchan from behind while quickly catching up to G-dragon.
 
------
 
"Since you're one of us, we will welcome you and your friend to our place" Suho announced while looking up the door. The room was black colored with no windows, it looked like a secret office. 
"This place is a secret place so don't reveal this place to anyone" Kai sat down on the black couch while reading a magazine about fashion. 
 
"Into fashion these days?" Tao teased. 
 
"Yeah he found a girl he has taken interest to and she's a model and everything" Baekhyun revealed. Kai blushed madly. 
 
"Don't tease my hyung" Sehun pouted while hugging Kai. 
 
"Bromance alert!" Lay shouted. Everyone stayed quiet for a second and laughed. 
 
"This isn't bad place at all" You smiled together with G-dragon. You and Exo had already forgotten why they came to the school. 
 
You didn't care anymore, you had Exo and G-dragon to fight by your side. You didn't need any other girls around anymore. You texted to Bica and the rest. 
 
Don't worry, I'll take them down for you.
 
You stared at the "send" button. You clicked on it while getting reminded of Himchan's evil smirk. You wondered why Daehyun was so clueless about it. Wasn't he involved as well? 
 
You started to question yourself. 
"How about a drink already? I'm tirsty" Chen whined while opening the fridge. 
 
"What do you want to drink?" Xiumin said who looked at all the drinks organized in the fridge. 
 
"I'll take regular water" you sat down beside Kai. You looked at the magazine that he was so focused on. 
 
"That's an interesting magazine you got there" you smiled at Kai. Kai gulped while nodding.
 
"Here" Xiumin tossed a bottle of water, you received it perfectly while trying to open the bottle. It didn't even move. You gave it to G-dragon. 
 
"Help me" you pouted. G-dragon pinched your cheek. "Cute" he beamed. He easily opened up the bottle. Luhan darkened and so did the rest. 
 
"What's wrong?" You stared at each of them. 
 
"This is the problem, the strength between the boys and girls. If you stood up to Himchan in a battle you would surely not last long" Suho mumbled. You rolled your eyes. 
"No way, I'll figure out something if it happens-"
 
"No! Himchan is dangerous, he might as well kill you this time. Think of the possibilities" Luhan said. You sighed. 
 
"Then think of the good possibilties" You argued back. Luhan laughed. 
 
"You surely are something" Luhan smirked while tossing you candy. 
 
---------
 
"That is going down" himchan cursed as he stared at a picture of you. Yongguk didn't know what to do, he was the leader of the gang. But once Himchan becomes angry no one can stop him. Daehyun wasn't included in their group when they had a take-down-Rin chat in their grouproom. 
 
Yongguk didn't want to join them but had no other choice, but why didn't he have any other choices? He wondered, he didn't know. Zelo was neutral, he didn't hate you but he didn't like you. Himchan was the person who hated you the most. 
 
jongup and Youngjae were Himchan's followers and would obey him no matter what situation. Or so they declared. 
 
"So what to do next?" Himchan wondered. He wanted to find your weakness. 
 
"I know a  perfect weakness which will be your advantage" Youngjae chuckled. Himchan immediately showed some interest. 
 
"Tell me" he ordered youngjae. 
 
"It's the difference in strength, no matter how you look at Rin she's still a girl" Youngjae laughed. Himchan sparkled up, he had totally forgotten that. 
 
"Excellent" himchan praised Youngjae, Jongup snorted behind their backs while looking at Yongguk who didn't look so amused. 
 
"Something wrong Yongguk leadeR?" Jongup asked you. Yongguk gulped "no.." 
 
Zelo stared at Yongguk. *If you don't want to hurt her do something* Zelo shook his head at his stupid hyung.