Peace?

Girls vs Boys

Story music

...

Peace?

...

You woke up with your hair all messed up. You glanced around, *right, I'm sleeping in a dorm from today on* you sighed heavily. 

You shared room with Hyemi who seemed to be one of those heavy sleepers that sleeps so much that you'll think that they're dead. You slapped her arm roughly. 

"Ouch" she whined. You rolled your eyes. 

"Time to wake up, math is next" You stated and brushed your teeth with your green toothbrush. Hyemi started to mumbled and complain but forced her way out from her comfortable bed. 

"Understood" she replied and changed her clothes to a white uniform.

----------

"Look who that is" 

" It's her" 

"I pity her"

"She's so cute too"

"She should just leave for her own sake" 

Everyone was whispering and blabbering about you once they spotted you. You were seen as Luhan's target and everyone pitied you, even Hyemi. 

"Don't mind them..." Hyemi whispered. 

"I never did" You blurted out. Hyemi smirked, *That's the attitude I want!*

You got separated and you eventually stepped into your regular classroom. Full of boys! Every time you just stepped in to the classroom you're first thought would be, 'boys'.The BAP boys was sitting next to eachother while chatting happily about random things. 

You slammed your book to the desk with a frustrated look. You wanted to strangle that Luhan bastard. You lifegoal was to humiliated Luhan. 

"Yo Rin, is everything fine?" Daehyun asked you, you looked very...mad. *She won't leave right?* 

"I'm not fine" you muttered. 

"how come?" Yongguk asked you. You sighed, *why are they even asking?* 

"Not your business" you replied. Yongguk chuckled. "If you say so" he shrugged his shoulder while moving back to his seat. 

A boy raised his hand once the teacher came in. 

"Isn't it time to change seats?" he asked, his name was Woohyun and he belonged to the Infinite group. In this school plenty of groups would be formed and namned. Woohyun was one of them who joined the Infinite due to his looks. 

tumblr_mdbndrOU4J1qizuuho1_500.png

The teacher looked stressed out and torn out. 

"U-uh it's been a week s-since you l-last changed s-seats" he stuttered. You tapped your desk with your pen making Zelo looking back at you. 

"That sound you're making with your pen is annoying" Zelo mumbled. You immediately smiled and started to make the sound even louder. Zelo's eyebrow twitched but he didn't bother with you. 

The teacher looked horrified. Woohyun slammed his book onto the wall. The teacher flinched with horror. 

"I said, I want to change seats!" he yelled. You gaped, how could a student be so disrespectful to a teacher, a teacher was everybody's future!

"I-I understand! Change seats!" he shouted. Everyone immediately moved around. You sat by the window and you certainly didn't want to get surrounded by males so you just sat on the back where no males wanted to sit. It was known as the bad luck seats, but you'd rather sit there than getting bothered by boys. 

Woohyun slowly walked your way and you immediately made him stop going towards you. 

"Where are you planning to sit?" you asked him. He pointed at the seat infront of you. You raised you eyebrow. 

"Don't come near me" You mumbled. He chuckled. "Why did you even think that I wanted to change seats, I wanted to sit by you of course" he mumbled at sat on the seat infront of you. 

"Joke on" you muttered, you stared at the outside from the window. Daehyun curiously looked at you, he wanted to sit by you so badly but something stopped him from doing so. 

"You're interesting" Woohyun said and laughed. You pouted. "Thanks?"... 

You saw a girl getting pushed by a couple of boys in white uniforms. It was no one other than Luhan and his gang. You clenched your fist as you saw them pushing her and forcing her money out from her pocket. You looked at the girl closer, it was Ina. 

You immediately stood up from your seat and everyone's eyes darted towards you. 

You opened up the window and you immediately jumped out from the window. Luckily the height wasn't too scary or too high. You landed perfectly on your feet. You classmates looked at you with lots of interest and the math lesson was forced to end. 

Tao whistled, amused. 

"Look who's here" Tao said and elbowed Luhan who laughed. 

"Show off, attention pig" he mouthed you. You tilted your head. You looked at Ina with pity. 

"Don't touch her" you ordered Chanyeol who grabbed Ina's wrists. "Make me" Chanyeol smirked. 

"I will" You said and landed a punch on his face. The boys roared with entertainment. Chanyeol glared at you while rubbing his sore cheek. 

"How dare you-" Luhan immediately stopped Chanyeol from laying a hit on you. You glared at Luhan. 

"Hey chick, you're too wild but I guess that I like wild girls too" Luhan whispered to your ear. Everyone got curious on what he said and you immediately slapped him in the face. 

"Yaah, who do you think that you are. You think that you can fix everything with money? Behind money lies betrayal and nothing more. You can't buy real feelings with money" You barked right to his face. His mouth trembled with anger. 

"Yaah, I'll make you fall for me without using money!" he declared to everyone. Daehyun clenched his fist, *Don't touch her, she's mine* Youngjae eyed Daehyun who seemed desperate to punch Luhan in the face. 

"Calm your balls down" Jongup said to his hyung and patted his back. Daehyun snorted and sat down on his seat again. Woohyun had his eyes fixated at you which made Daehyun annoyed. Youngjae rolled his eyes, *Hyung's is too weird when he's in love*

"Yaah, Woohyun let's switch seats" Daehyun said to Woohyun. Woohyun looked up from his seat.

"Why?" he asked Woohyun. Daehyun tapped your desk. 

"Because I want to sit next to Rin, why?" Daehyun said while tapping his finger to the desk. Woohyun rolled his neck in annoyance. 

"I want to sit next to Rin, so I'll have to reject your request" Woohyun muttered. Daehyun chuckled while showing him his fist.

"Whatever, take it then" Woohyun muttered and gave the seat to him. Woohyun glared at Daehyun while he slipped past Youngjae and Jongup to Daehyun's old seat. 

"I hate you!" You ended with and wlaked away. Luhan shrugged his shoulders. 

"Who cares" but deeply inside Luhan really did care, those words wasn't something he wanted to hear from you. 

"Let's go" Luhan ordered to Chanyeol and Tao. 

-----

 

 

...

Hope that you liked the fact that I'll put these two into pieces, but of course will this story live up to the story name 'Girls vs Boys' So expect more and more battles and lovely moments. eue