New family & brother?

Girls vs Boys

 

 

Story music

...

New Family & brother?

...

You packed your things. 

"I'm going to miss you Rin!" Hyemi glomped you while crying. 

"Me too" you said and smiled sweetly. It was summer break, the only chance where you'd be able to relax from school. You laughed like a witch. 

"I'm free from the boys!" You shouted with joy. Hyemi agreed. 

"Agreed!" 

A sudden knocking was heard at your door. You opened the door, Daehyun was standing there smiling at you. 

"Just wanted to wish a good summer break" He said and gave you a pack with chocolates. You looked at the chocolates. 

"Thanks Daehyun oppa" you bowed, Daehyun was the one who stood you near. He would always stand up for you and he was like a brother, you didn't know if you could look at Daehyun as a man but you didn't care for now. 

"Then bye" Daehyun waved farewell at you and dashed away. You scratched your head while meeting Hyemi's shocked expression. 

"What?" 

"You're close with Daehyun?!" she took your shoulders while shaking you back and foward. 

You nodded innocently. 

"I'm so jealous" Hyemi whined.

----------

You looked at your chocolates. You smiled. *This school wasn't so bad at all* 

You walked through the hall with your bag in your hands. You immediately bumped into someone with white uniform.

"You brat, watch where you walk" Kris muttered. You looked up, *TALL*

"Understood" you said horrified. But you stopped, *brat?*

"Yaah!" You yelled at him. He turned around, surprised. 

"The brat it's you, tssk" You stated, you sounded like you stated the obvious. Kris snorted at you and left you standing there by yourself. 

"Hmmm, still giving off some trouble?" Luhan teased and patted your head. You pouted. 

"Sorry for being a burden" You puffed your cheek while giving Luhan your bags. 

"Thanks" You said. Luhan rolled his eyes, "Never change do you" Luhan teased again. 

"Whatever, you haven't changed" You looked away, *He did change, I guess...*

"Really?" Luhan raised his eyebrow while piercing his eyes at you, he wanted the right answer. You bit your underlip, you had do admit it. 

"Ok, I guess that you've changed to a better person" You smiled and took your bags while running off. 

"I knew it, wait for me!" Luhan ran after you while laughing. You suddenly turned around. 

Your mom seemed happy to see you again afterall it's been some weeks. You didn't enjoy your stay at fist, but after meeting so many important people you finally came to like the school. But the fact that the boys rule the school hasn't changed, something that you hated. 

You blew your bangs out from your view. 

"Did you have fun?" your mom asked you. You thought about it. You suddenly smiled that smiled that your mom loved to see. 

"I guess I've had fun" you tapped the window with your finger while chuckling at the funny moments you've had with Luhan.

----------------

"I don't like the fact that you've been in peace with Rin" Suho scolded Luhan. Luhan bit his underlip. *This is unfair!*

"Why can't I be in peace with her?!" Luhan yelled while standing on his knees looking down on the floor, getting lectured by Suho. Suho laughed. 

"Isn't it obvious? She's a girl, boys shall rule the school" Suho said and sat back down on his black chair. Sehun and Tao, the maknae line looked nervously at eachother, *He's indeed an evil  inside and an angel on the outside* 

"Well, the battle shall begin after this summer. We will make our move, ever since that Rin has some the 'boys rule the school' has vanished. I do not tolerate any friendship with her" Suho warned everyone. Baekhyun flinched, it felt like the arrow was shoot on him.

"Understand?!" Suho shouted. 

"Yes" they mumbled and left his room. Luhan punched the wall as he left the room. 

"Damn it! I hate this school!" Luhan cursed under his breath. Baekhyun shook his head. 

"Take it easy" he said and grabbed Luhan's arm. *How can I take it easy?!* 

-------

You had arrived to your home and you barely found out that your mom had found a guy and that they'll be marrying eachother?!

"WHAT?!" You shouted. Your mom quickly introduced Teagun, a CEO for a clothing brand. He was R.I.C.H.

"Hello, I've heard lots of you Rin. Before we will marry eachother, will you accept me as your father?" Taegun bowed and you immediately gaped and nodded eagerly. *How did my mother find this handsome gu-Father* 

"Our wedding will be tomorrow, it's quite fast but I hope that you won't mind that" Your mother looked sorry but you didn't mind. If your mom was happy you'd be just as happy. Your father was the cause of the poor life you had to go through. He took all the money and ran away. 

"Then I'm pleased to meet you, father" you bowed politely and you seemed to be well liked by Taegun already. Taegun suddenly remembered something that he forgot to tell you. 

"Between you'll be moving to a house near an ocean and together with my son" Taegun stated. You gaped, not at the fact that you'd move away. 

"A son?!" You shouted. Taegun scratched his head like a dork, he looked cool and manly on the outside by his personality was the total opposite. He phoned a short call with his son and he immediately arrived by your house. 

"Hello, I'm Suho" he stared at you, shocked. You were just as shocked. "YOU!" You both pointed at eachother. 

Taegun and your mom Risa looked happy. "Guess that you already know eachother, from today on you'll be brother and sister" Taegun officially said. You sulked in a corner with despair.

*Why HIM out of all persons?*

"I have no choice I guess, pleased to meet you Rin" He said in a defeated tone.   "Yeah hi" you mumbled. 

Suho sat down beside you. 

"I want my father to experience that feeling of having a lovely family. So let's get along" Suho suggested. You and Suho both thought on the 'girls vs boys' thingy. Suho who made everyone go into his girls vs boys plan and you who hated Suho for brining in that boys rule the school thing. 

"I guess that I want my mother to experience that too" you shaked his hand, and so was a deal created between you and Suho. 

"Well we'll be moving into Taegun's house Rin-ah, so pack your things" Risa said. 

"already done" you pointed at you bags. Risa clapped her hands with excitement. 

"Let's go then" she said and jumped around energetic. 

"Yes" Both you and Suho muttered. Suho texted his Exo friends immediately. 

Meet me by my house (ocean) You'll be surprised! 

--------

The house was big! The ocean was light blue and the sky was blue. You loved your new home. So much things had happened just in a few weeks, but those things had already vanished from your mind. 

"You're home is awesome Suho!" You beamed and took his hands while looking at him, amused. 

Suho became laid back and just smiled. "I'm glad that you liked it" Suho mumbled. You could hear footsteps near the room. 

"Yo, Suho what did you want to tell us-" the Exo students got quiet. Luhan stared at you and then Suho. Suho scratched his head. 

"Let me explain this in details" Suho explained every thing in detail. Suho couldn't accept you yet... as his sister. 

*She's still the one who declared war at our territory* Suho thought and nodded. Luhan couldn't believe it, *Rin's Suho's sister from now on?!* 

"Then since Suho is my brother from now on I'll just call you Suho oppa, nice to meet you Suho oppa" You greeted and bounced around with happiness. You were excited to have a sibling. It was your first ever time. 

"Woah, you're so lucky Suho" Baekhyun blurted out and elbowed him. Suho didn't know what to think about you, would he accept you or still treat you as a dangerous object for the school. 

"So what should we do about those statements you told us today?" Tao asked him. Suho shrugged his shoulders. 

"If I can accept her as my sister I'll break those statements" Suho stated and received a pat from Tao. 

"Suho oppa! Let's go and swim!" You suggested. Suho wasn't sure on what to answer, he felt awkward. How could you be so...energetic? he wondered. 

"It wouldn't sound so bad right?" your father, Taegun said to Suho nodded slowly. You didn't bring your swimsuit so you just wandered around on the beach with your clothes. 

"She's pretty cute" Kai said and chuckled. Luhan nodded. Baekhyun rolled his eyes .

"He wasn't talking to you Luhan" Baekyhun playfully whispered to Luhan. Luhan smacked Baekhyun's head while having his eyes darted at you. 

The weather was beautiful. Too beautiful. The sun was shining brightly, the sky was sea bright blue. The sand was yellow and warm. You could feel the warm sand touch your cold feets. You slowly walked near the water while bathing your feets. 

Suho somehow grew worried about you but didn't express it. 

"Suho oppa aren't you going to swim?" You shouted from afar while waving at him. Suho frowned. 

"I guess that it won't hurt..." suho mumbled and slowly walked towards you to join you. You smiled foolishly. 

"Aish, I'm so envious os Suho" Baekhyun snorted. Luhan agreed, he wanted to be called Luhan oppa too. 

And Luhan's wish certainely got fullfied. 

"Luhan oppa? You wanna join?" You shouted once again. Luhan felt like his heart would burst with happiness any second. 

"Coming!" Luhan giggled at the cute you who accidently fell into the water. Suho gaped. 

"Yaah, are you fine?" Suho asked you, worried like hell. You looked up at the worried Suho. 

"I'm fine Suho oppa, will you accept me as your sister?" You asked him and looked at him with your sincere eyes. Suho looked back at you, but this time with a smile. 

"Of course" he replied to your request. You stood up and immediately glomped Suho. 

"Thank you!" You thanked him and started to splat water at him and Luhan. The others felt bored with just watching by so they eventually joined you. 

Will the boys vs girls already end? 

 

...
Been a very long time! sorry! Please subscribe and comment to keep my motivation up~! :3