Scary Suho

Girls vs Boys

Home was the most comfortable place to you. 

"Enjoy this place?" Suho asked you, you nodded in reply. 

"This place is simply the best" You beamed. Suho smirked. 

"Of course it is" Suho laughed. 

The doorbell rang, it was none other than the exo students. 

"Look what we have here, guests.." Suho didn't sound so happy. After living with Suho you came to realize his dark side. 

Suho was picky with his home, he wanted it to be clean and fresh. So you absolutely avoided to mess up while eating or drinking. 

"Oh we have guests!" Your mom beamed while serving them tea and cookies. Suho stood by the side watching them closely....closely. Very closely. 

"I can't drink if you're staring at me like that..." Sehun complained. Suho quickly shot a look at you, meaning 'Don't let him dirty down our house'. 

You awkwardly smiled and nodded. Suho made a face again 'You understand'. You nodded quickly again. Sehun looked at you with confusion. You smiled at Sehun and Sehun smiled back. But there was this awkwardness in the air, which made you silent. 

"It's pretty...Quiet" You mumbled while slowly drinking your tea. You wondered why Exo visited today. Maybe it was something special? *Oh that's right! Maybe It's Suho's birthday?!* 

"Is it you birthday?" you asked Suho, Suho laughed and shook his head. 

"What makes you think like that?" Suho asked you back and ate a cookie. You shrugged your shoulders. 

"Why did Exo visit us then?" You potued and eyed everyone. They looked at each other. 

"you know, things are getting serious here. You know Himchan? He's seriously trying to bully and hit you" Luhan explained. You nodded and laughed. 

"Is that why you came?" You asked him, Luhan nodded. You laughed again, there was no way Himchan could hurt you right? But this insecure feeling was blooming, you were becoming slightly intimidated by himchan. The fact that Himchan was a guy and you a girl still remained. 

himchan were clearly stronger than you, a girl. It's always like that. Everyone has this idea banged into their head ' Girls are weaker than guys but smarter'. It's always like that. Also that girls belong in the kitchen. What's that bull? 

"Himchan isn't a threat" you blurted out your thoughts, Suho glared at you. He didn't want to hear that from you, because it made him even more worried. Kris couldn't help but to smirk at Suho. He had never seen Suho care for anyone like that, Chan too smirked at Suho's new side shown to them.

Sehun immediately took another cookie while no one was paying attention. Tao caught him and . 
"Sehun has taken 10 cookies now" Tao said and laughed. Xiumin quickly turned red. "Is there something wrong?" Lay asked Xiumin. 

"I-I ate 20 of those" Xiumin murmured. Kris hit his head. "Don't eat so much at someone else's house" Kris scolded. Xiumin quickly apologized to you and Suho. You smiled and took it easy while Suho nodded, taking the apology so serious he could. 

Sehun munched onto his cookie and crumbs fell down from his cookie. Suho caught him and immediately fired up. 

"Luhan bring the vaccum cleaner, Xiumin a hink of water, Chen a spray of cleaning and Chanyeol bring the mop!" Suho ordered them while sitting down on the couch looking all high and mighty. You tried to calm down Suho who fiercly galred at everyone around him. 

"Isn't that a little bit too much work over a bare crumb?" you whispered to Lay next to you. Lay nodded. "I think so too" he whispered back. 

Suho appeared from nowhere behind them , he was glaring at Lay as well. "Lay" he started to smirk which made Lay horrified. Suho's smirk was scarier than death. 

Lay backed off with his hands up in the air showing a surrender gesture. Suho laughed and patted Lay's head with satisfy. 

Sehun cleaned the floor with all cleaning tools for a bare crumb on the floor. Sehun whined and showed his puppy eyes to Luhan who usually couldn't stop himself from doing what Sehun wanted. But he stopped this time, considering Suho's glare from behind made his spine shiver like hell. 

"Hyuung" Sehun whined and pretended to cry. No one dared to look at him and Sehun pitifully cleaned the floor. You sighed and immediately helped him out. 

"Sehun, sorry. You know that Suho's mean" you mumbled, loud enough for Suho to hear it. 

"Rin" Suho said helplessly. You shrugged your shoulders, not knowing what you did wrong. 

"What, I didn't say anything that would offend you" you said and looked at Suho with innocent eyes. He facepalmed himself and nodded. "I'll let you go Sehun, but next time. I mean there will be no next time" Suho said and chuckled. Sehun quickly stood up and hid behind Luhan. 

"Scary" they all said slowly in unison.