B.A.P's existence

Girls vs Boys

You woke up in your room, you saw Suho staring at your from afar. 

"Why are you staring at me?" you pouted. Suho scratched his head. 

"No reason at all" Suho replied while looking away. 

You stared at him *Don't tell me that he stayed awake the whole night to look after me*

"Did you stay awake to look after me oppa?" you asked him. Suho's ears got red, flaming red. You shook your head. 

When Suho got found out or lied his ears would often turn red, really red. 

You hugged him once you got off the bed. 

"Thank you for caring" You thanked him while hitting his stomach. 

"So that's how you thank people" Suho laughed. 

"Don't do that again, you'll only get these ugly bags under your eyes and females won't drool over you when you go shopping" You joked while changing clothes. Suho quickly covered his face with his blanket. 

"Why the heck are you changing clothes here?!" Suho shouted. 

"This is my room as well, we're siblings aren't we?" you said as if it wasn't something wrong. 

"But not blood related siblings! Don't ever do that again" Suho sighed while waiting for your signal. 

"I'm done you can look now" you pouted. Suho rolled his eyes. 

"Well to think that you're a white student now! We need to go there and there!" Suho beamed. 

"Don't get so excited now" You laughed. 

-------

You shouted at G-dragon, he was nicely dressed in a white uniform just like you. His hair stood out and he looked extremely handsome. 

"Oooh Rin" G-dragon answered with a smirk. 

"The uniform suits you incredibly good" Suho complimented. G-dragon smiled, waiting for a compliment from you with his pleading eyes for attention from you. You stared at him for some seconds, unsure on what you would say. 

"It suits you..." you mumbled. G-dragon grinned widely. 

"of course it does because Rin says so" G-dragon chuckled while ruffling your hair. 

"So envious" Suho pouted. Rin rolled his eyes. 

"Are you done talking or am I disturbing now?" Baekhyun asked them. 

"Oh no, please disturb" you said with a smile. Baekhyun laughed while lazily hanging his arm around your neck. 

"You're pretty close to her" Luhan complained. Baekhyun backed off as if he'd die anytime soon if he didn't. 

"The uniform suits you really good Rin" Luhan said while smiling. You tilted your head. 

"Thanks Luhan" You smiled widely, widely enough for Luhan to suddenly blush *Why is she suddenly smiling so bright?*

Suho smirked, he realized how Luhan suddenly blushed. Kai realized as well. 

"Blushing aren't we Luhan?" Kai teased. Luhan made a face at Kai. 

You felt as if the girls vs boys situation was gone, or was it? 
 

"There something suspicious" you groaned. 

"Like what" Suho sighed. 

"The B.A.P students have been unusually quiet today" Kris pointed out. 

You nodded in agreement, a sudden face appeared in your mind. It was Daehyun. *Why is he suddenly...* You shook your head.

"Don't wander around alone" Luhan reminded you, a sudden ambush by the b.a.p students could happen anytime. You nodded to confirm his reminder, Luhan patted your head. You looked at Luhan for some seconds, stunned by his actions. You stood on your toes and patted his head as well. Luhan's eyes got large by surprise. 

"Why are you two so lovey dovey" Sehun questioned with jealousy. G-dragon gasped. 

"You mean us two?" G-dragon beamed while back hugging you. You uncomfortably received his hug from behind. 

"No, Luhan and Rin you retard" Tao said in a 'obvious' tone. G-dragon pouted. 

"Rin, are you trashing me. Are you leaving me behind" G-dragon whined. You sighed heavily. 

"You're unusually childish and troublesome today" you complained while patting his head as well. G-dragon smiled with satisfy.

"There would be no way Rin would choose such a unmanly man next to her" Luhan mumbled. D.O appeared. 

"Jealousy is filled inside of you" D.O teased. Chen and Xiumin was fighting over a waffle Suho bought them earlier. 

"That's mine you fatty" Chen blurted out. 

"Says who!" Xiumin barked back. Chen rolled his eyes. 

"Me!" Chen barked back. They exchanged glares. You cut in between them. 

"you know that Rin hates these kinds of fights" Suho sighed. Chen flicked Xiumin's forehead after you had passed between them.  

You all entered the class room, all attention was darted at you. 

"What are you all looking at?" luhan snorted all of a sudden. 

"There's nothing wrong at me right?" Kai asked them all. They shook their heads. 

"I think that Rin is the reason" Suho blurted out. 

"of course, she's like the only girl 'alive' on this school if you know what I mean..." Luhan grinned. You smacked his arm.

"The reason is obviously?" You glared at Luhan. Luhan put his hands up in the air with innocent eyes. 

"Don't blame me" Luhan pouted. 

"I did" You replied. G-dragon was also a part of the reason for the attention all of a sudden. 

You heard all the compliments about you, you were seen as a brave, beautiful and strong girl all of a sudden. 

"Hey there are big news!" someone shouted from outside. Everyone looked at him from the windows avobe. 

"The b.a.p students are transferring to another school!" he continued to shout. You looked at him. 

*that's why they've been to quiet...* 

"Although they aren't here I still feel uneasy..." Kris mumbled. D.O agreed, what's with those uneasy feelings they had? 

You sat down on your seat like you usually would sit on, under the desk was a piece of paper. 

*What's this?* You quietly looked at the piece of paper, trying to read the y handwriting. *eew, what's with this handwriting..*

Dear Rin. 

 

I believe that you have heard that we...the b.a.p students has decided to leave the school. 
The reason is; You. 
Don't get me wrong, we haven't forgotten everything about you. I'm just saying that
you'll get killed by us, simple. 
We have transferred since that school limited our chances to kill you. With Luhan and everyone
around you. now that we've transferred we'll stimply just cut you down when you're off guard.
I guess that cutting you will be the least thing that can happen to you. 
God bless you, as if! Pft!

Himchan

You stared at the letter. 
 

"Is he an idiot or what" You sighed and threw to letter into the trashcan. 

"Goal" Suho beamed at you. You made a thumb up at him.

"You look quite angry, did something happen?" Luhan asked you. You shook your head. 

"I'm angry, but nothing happened. Nothing at all" you smirked. You quickly left the classroom although the class was still on going.

 

*just wait you bastard, I'll rule this school*

 

You may had been accepted by the Exo students, but it wasn't settled. 
People doubted your existence in the school. 

 

Some of them were purely jealous and wanted your head off. 

 

Some of them admired you, you were their God and hope to the school

.

.

.

For new girl students to come towards them of course...

But despite knowing that you had already settled your dirty mind. 

To what you ask?

To form a student council and rule the school.