G Dragon

Girls vs Boys

 

 
...
G Dragon
...
 
I woke up in my new house, my bed was big and comfortable. Suho gently knocked on your door, waiting for a reply. 
 
"Is there something you want?" You replied. 
 
"Yeah, you're getting transferred to the white section. I have your white uniform right here" he said while waiting for you to prepare yourself. You moaned with pain. 
 
"Something wrong?" Suho asked, worried. You got quite surprised that Suho actually was worrying about your condition. You had a sore neck, the position you were lying in was probably not so comfortable for the neck and the bed was too comfortable. 
 
"Yeah my neck is sore and the bed was too comfortable" you complained, Suho gave you the white uniform. 
 
"I guess that you'll have to take it easy today, don't restrain yourself and keep away from the B.A.P students. You know why" It was as if Suho could read your mind. Suho felt like a real brother, even to that moment when you can't tell if your blood related or not. 
 
You suddenly hugged him making him shriek in surprise. You smiled, you were happy that he was so considerate. 
 
"Suho oppa, thank you" you thanked him while making him leave. Suho closed the door while smiling. *I'm happy that I can have a little sister like you* 
 
You looked at yourself in the mirror, the white uniform was perfectly matched with your body. It looked like it was made for only you. You wondered how Bica and the rest felt like. You received a message, 'Sorry' from Bica. 
 
"Why?" You asked yourself. You heard Suho shouting for you and you immediately ran out to the black car. You gaped, *I'm not going to sit in that right?!* 
 
"What are you waiting for, you'll take the car to the school it's quite far away from here so if you plan on taking the bike to avoid this flashy car and a flashy entrance I suggest for you to just take this car ride" Suho gently smiled at you. You gasped as if he found out your plan perfectly. 
 
Suho giggled, *So cute!* You pouted while getting forced into the flashy car. 
 
"I don't want to stick out" You grabbed his collar while looking at him with your pleading eyes. Suho got shocked, could he restrain himself? 
 
"Please oppa" you begged for the last time. He sighed heavily. 
 
"No, if you're living with my family you'll have to endure this, ok? For my sake?" it was Suho's turn to strike back, the car started and the window was turned down. The wind was touching your cheeks. 
 
"Do you like your new family?" Suho asked you. You looked at Suho while nodding. 
 
"Yes, I do. Especially Suho oppa!" You beamed while rubbing your cheeks towards his arm. Suho ruffled your hair while feeling the breeze. 
 
"I wonder if the school will get in peace." You mumbled. Suho was worried too. The schools condition wasn't good at all, things got worse after having the B.A.P students there. 
Suho hoped for you to be safe. He already got attached to you as a brother never would he want to see you hurt or your tears. The summer break has already, or so they say.
 
"Why are we getting back to the school when the summer break hasn't fully ended?" You questioned him. Suho shook his head. 
 
"It's the day to draw in new students, the school will hold  an event and draw in new students. We haven't scheduled anything so we're going to assembly and plan something" Suho explained. You nodded, your eyes shined up.
 
"A new chance to draw in female students!" you beamed while jumping up and down excited. Your driver got burdened by it and Suho had to scold you. 
 
"Well, it's hard to draw in female students since the boys will mostly scare them off" Suho muttered. You shook your head. 
 
"No, I'm going to make them stay" You determined said. You looked at your vibrating phone. From GD. 
 
"Annyeong?" You answered. 
 
"Yo! Annyeong Rin!" G dragon beamed into the phone, you smiled. That warm voice. 
 
"Why did you call me?" You questioned. G dragon chuckled. 
 
"I'm going to move into your new house, staying for some years you know. And I heard that your school is pretty random? So I've decided to transfer there" G dragon brightly said. You giggled. You were relieved to have someone like G dragon by your side from now on but shocked you were. 
You thought that He'd never ever come back from America to begin with. 
 
"I'm glad that you'll be coming back" You whispered to the phone. Suho hardned. *who was that?!* 
 
"Then bye bye" and so they hung up. Suho couldn't help but to ask you who it was. 
 
"G dragon, my childhood friend" you said, Suho nodded. *I've heard that name from before, or is it just my imagination?*
 
"even you had your own friend, I guess" Suho teased while giggling at your pissed off reaction. But one thing just couldn't leave your mind, Bica sending 'Sorry'. 
 
"Aish, I like strong men like G dragon oppa" you pouted, getting reminded of the past. G dragon protecting you like you're his only princess in the world. Suho suddenly felt urgent to ask his question. 
 
"What's your relationship with this G dragon-ssi" Suho questioned. Your sparkling eyes showed up! 
 
"He's my rolemodel, my idol, my oppa my hero!" You beamed. Suho shook his head while staring at the hyper you. *Isn't she praising him too much?*
 
"we're here, miss and mister" the driver said while getting out of the car to open up the door. You stepped out with gentle steps, the students got surprised seeing you with Suho and wearing a white uniform. You spotted Woohyun. 
 
"Yaah! You erted bastard!" You cursed loudly. He turned around with shock, the last person he ever wanted to meet, you. 
 
"O-oh hello sunbaenim and Rin-ssi" he said with deep polite. You glared at him with your sharp eyes. You slowly leaned into him. He started to shake with fear as he thought that you would hit him, but it was the total opposite. 
 
"You had something in your hair" You smiled while showing him the grass from his hair. He looked at you, surprised. Everyone else too. 
 
"She's indeed a goddess" 
 
"I heard that Suho is her brother"
 
"Yeah, let's keep away from them" 
 
You tip toed in with a smile that eventually disappeared. You laid  a rough hit into the notice board. There was a picture of Bica and the rest covered in blood and wounds. You started to shake. The B.A.P students passed by with laughter. 
 
Suho could  understand your frustration but he knew that you'd be able to hold yourself back...
 
You charged in with your punch, Himchan grabbed your wrist firmly without even wasting effort or a breathe. 
 
"Ohh, did your friends get hurt or something because there's a picture hanging on the board" Himchan pointed at the pictures. You bit your underlip. 
 
"You ing bastard, what did you do?!" You shouted into his face. He raised his eyebrow. 
 
"What didn't I do, hmm I wonder" He said while walking ahead. You clenched your fist, Suho immediately grabbed your fist. The warmth was spread into your body and you felt calm all of  a sudden. 
 
'sorry' 
 
The words kept echoing in your head. You entered your room with heavy steps. Awaiting you was Suho lying on a bed reading comics. 
 
"What are you doing here oppa!?" You shrieked with surprise. He glanced at you from the comics. 
 
"What are you saying we're room mates" Suho stated. You gaped, tried to calm your head down. 
 
"I'm a woman and you're a man" You pointed at him with your blushing face. Suho laughed again. 
 
"So you see me as a man? Don't worry we're siblings right" Suho smirked, you felt horror behind that smirk. 
 
"You're so scary!" and so you ran away. Suho blinked twice. 
 
"I'm scary? Did I do something wrong? Is she on her period? Did she get hit by a car?" Suho continued to question himself until he totally got out of the topic. 
 
"Oh wells, I'm happy that you see me as a man" Suho laughed again while getting back to his own world, reading comics. 
 
You sat down, *This school is abnormal...* 
 
Daehyun sat down on the bench next to you with a smile. You looked at him for some seconds. The only thoughts was 'Don't talk to him' & 'He's from B.A.P' 
 
"Something that matters?" Daehyun asked you, not totally aware of the situation. You stared at him, *Something that matters? Are you kidding with me?* 
 
"No" you shortly replied while standing up quickly, not even glancing at him. Daehyun grabbed your wrist. 
 
"Did I do something wrong?" Daehyun wondered, trying to get an answer with his pleading eyes. You stared at him, as if he was joking. . .
 
"I wonder" You muttered. You got another call from G dragon, Jiyong. You answered the call. 
 
"Late late! How you doing princess? I'm waiting by some sort of a cafe by the school. I have no idea on where I am" he muttered. You sighed. 
 
"I'm coming" You hung up while getting your lazy over to pick G dragon up. The closer you got to the cafe the more excited did you become. You wondered how G dragon looked like now. You saw a familiar figure and face. You bumped into the figure, not aware of who it was. 
 
"I'm so sorry" You apologized and bowed severely of times. He suddenly glomped you. You froze up. 
 
"What are you doing you erted stranger" you said and pushed him away. He ruffled his own hair. 
 
"Don't you remember me? Am I too handsome for you to remember me?" G dragon smirked. You looked at the blue dyed hair, it looked like cotton candy and he even tattooed some body parts. He looked really really cool in his new dyed hair. 
 
You immediately glomped him back. 
 
"That prince disease, it must be  G dragon" You said while rubbing your cheek against his broad chest. G dragon laughed. 
 
"Is that how you remember me, as a prince. I see" he joked while rubbing your cheeks. You pouted. 
 
"You never change do you" You muttered. 
 
"Nor do you, you still have those cute milky skinned cheeks" he said while chuckling. Daehyun secretly followed your back, he even got surprised that you knew such a handsome guy. 
*I'm no match*
 
"So how is this school doing then?" G dragon asked you. You shook your head, *Don't even ask!*
 
"It's crazy, and the place is crowded with boys!" You complained. G dragon gaped. 
 
"How many girls are there?" G dragon asked you. 
 
"A rumor says that almost every one of them transferred" You mumbled. G dragon shook his head with disbelief. 
 
"Did they do weird things towards you, how can I let my princess be here alone in this crazy jungle?!" He questioned himself. You giggled cutely at him, G dragon loved your giggle the most. You were so cute while giggling. 
 
"Did they harm you, if so tell me who it was and I'll kick their asses the ing monkeys!" G dragon barked all around the place. 
 
"Don't lose your temper Oppa, I'm strong enough to protect myself" You insisted with. G dragon your hair. 
 
"Even so, you're still a girl. I can't let you live in a jungle like that! If they are monkeys I'd say that I'm the lion!" G dragon playfully showed his fists. 
 
"Well, I'm going to my room I guess. I'm still tired" you rubbed your eyes while waving at him. G dragon nodded. 
 
"Go and  sleep...What this is a boarding school?!" G dragon couldn't believe his eyes. 
 
"My princess is prisoned in a jungle full of crazy and hungry boys!" G dragon said with despair, he started to curse like a rapping song. G dragon's animal instincts knew that someone was watching him. 
 
"Come out you brat" G dragon said in  a serious tone. Daehyun showed himself in front of G dragon who sighed. 
 
"Oh you're attending this school right?! You didn't touch Rin right? If you did I'd gladly kill you here and now" G dragon smirked. Daehyun on the other hand wasn't even moving his lips. 
 
"Hmm, I didn't do anything to here" Daehyun said and backed off, relieved that you called at G dragon. G dragon spitted on the mark. 
 
"Lucky bastard" he said while rolling his neck. Daehyun sighed. 
 
"What's their relationship? Because he's totally acting like her brother or father. Boyfriend?" Daehyun had massive of imagination in his head, he suddenly felt the jealousy strike him. 
 
 
You sat alone in your room, waiting for G dragon. You looked at the message Bica left. *Damn bastard, I'll show you what I am* Gdragon suddenly slammed the door open while giving you a bear hug. 
 
"My princess~! I bet that I'll love this school with you here" G dragon chuckled. You shook your head *You have no idea* 
 
tumblr_mem40sHwUV1r5o7f7o6_250.jpg