Luhan

Girls vs Boys

Story music

...

Luhan

...

 

You woke up with your messy hair, you saw a paper lying on the desk. 

You'll live in a dorm for girls on the school 'Whites' from today on, please pack your things that's necessary for a livingstyle in a dorm.

 

Your head teacher.

 

*Say what?!* 

"Umma!" You shouted with disbelief. Your mother dashed upstairs, she slammed the door open. 

"What?!" she yelled. You showed her the paper. 

"I'm living on the school from today on!" You kicked your pillows while punching the wall hardly with your fist. 

Your mom shook her head and left you all alone. 

"Yaah umma!" You shouted again. Your mom was a very gentle, hardworking and a kind mother. You adored her and she was your rolemodel. Just that you didn't get her sometimes. 

"Deal with it, you wanted to attend right. Deal with it" she said, you could hear her humming on a happy melody. You wondered if your mom actually knew that only 25 girls attended to the school and that the guys ruled the school. They weren't kingkas, they really ruled the school. 

You took on your black uniform, a sign on being poor. Quite discriminating but your school believed that having that system would separate the 'good' from the bad. Pointing out on that rich Luhan and his gang. 

"Umma I'm leaving!" You told her and dashed out with your bike. Your mom rolled her eyes while continuing on humming on a lovely melody again. 

You watched at a luxury like black limo passing by. You didn't really care but you knew that the student riding in that car was probably wearing a white uniform. 

You parked your bike somewhere out of the blue and rushed into your classroom. Once again could you only spot males, males, males and males and males. You sighed heavily. Daehyun fixated his gaze on you while following every move you did. Himchan rolled his eyes, *Love is just too cheesy*

You met Daehyun's eyes and he immediately smiled, you greeted back with a polite bow and Daehyun immediately frowned with surprise and bowed at you just as polite as you were. You opened up your notebook. You stared at it for awhile but the notebook would eventually get snatched away from a guy. 

"Yaah, you freaking brat give it back" You whined and tried to reach for it was you were standing on your toes. He smiled like a bully. 

"I guess that all girls have gotten pretty short these days" he muttered, entertained. You glared at him. 

"I guess that boys these days stinks poop, because you do" You held your nose and took your change to grab your notebook from his hands. He glared at you. 

"Say that again" he slowly mumbled. His friends grew worried and tried to distract him away from you. 

"You smell poop" You calmly repeated. His friends facepalmed themselves. 

"Hey let's go" they muttered and attempted to drag him away. But he refused to move an inch. He clenched his fist and attempted to punch you. You stared at him with shock. Yongguk who had received the blow instead of you laughed entertained.

The boy frowned with shock. 

"I didn't-" he didn't get any seconds to finish his sentence until he received a heavy blow right under his right eye. He immediately ran away while yelling of pain. You shook your head. 

"Don't do that ever again" You mumbled. Yongguk raised his eyebrow with disbelief, *who saved you?*

"I saved you and you're still acting like that" Yongguk mumbled and sat down. You smiled. 

"Yeah, thanks for saving me. I shall treat your wound later" you said and immediately put your notebook away once the teacher had arrived. You had placed your bags beside your desk. There was clothes and everything, the school had invented dorms and wanted to have the students on the school 24/7. 

"It's good to see your bags, that means that you've decided to move into the dorm right?" your teacher  sat down on his chair in the front of the classroom. You nodded slowly, you immediately stood up. 

"It was a choice?" You asked him. He nodded with his eyebrow moving all around. You gaped with disbelief. *I didn't remember getting a choice to pick whether I'd live in a dorm or not* 

Daehyun smirked in secret, *silly girl* You sat down again as you excused yourself. Yongguk laughed while covering his gums with his hands. Himchan and Youngjae didn't get as amused as Yongguk and Daehyun were. They just sighed at you. You eyed them. 

"Yeah yeah sorry for being stupid" You mumbled, Jongup laughed like crazy when you said that. The teacher looked worried over his shoulder while writing on the blackboard. You shrugged your shoulders. 

"Please be quiet" You ordered them. They rolled their eyes and got back to their normal selves. The door got slammed open by a boy wearing a white uniform. Guess who? Luhan, Tao and Xiumin it was!

"Who's this Rin?" Luhan asked the teacher. He bit his underlip, he knew what Luhan was up to and hesitated about it but pointed at you with his finger. Luhan smirked, a cold smirk. He walked towards you with heavy steps. Yongguk immediately pierced his eyes at Luhan and Daehyun did the same. 

Luhan slammed his fist on your desk and a hole was created on the desk. Your teacher was hiding under his english book while the BAP gang stood up, ready to hit him anytime. You made a 'stop' sign to them. They looked at you, confused. 

"Hey baby face, I don't mind what business you have with me but you're going to pay for the desk" you said and stood up, determined. Daehyun smirked, *That's my girl* Luhan looked at with with a 'are you serious' expression. 

"Yes I am serious" you said and nodded. Luhan grabbed your face roughly but that didn't stop you from glaring at him. Luhan bus his underlip with frustration. 

"Guys rules the school, girls are slaves. Enough said, and you're my target from today on. Everyone heard that!?" He stated, he was declaring war against you. 

"Hey you can't say enough said and add another sentence you brainless human" You mumbled. Luhan snorted at you, as if he was giving you a warning. You finally understood Hyemi and this school's situation. 

The teachers have no power or what-so-ever. The so called BAP gang are enemies with Luhan's Exo gang but they share to same 'job', to rule the school and over the girls. Exo are the bad ones while the BAP are the slightly good ones. 

"You freaking pighead" You blurted out and made a piggynose at him before he'd leave. 

-----

The class had ended and your english teacher refused to talk to you, you wanted an explanation from him. Why was the school ruled by boys and how did this even begin?

The declaration that Luhan had made was already spreading through the whole school and it was soon the next big article on the school's newspaper. You saw posters on your and Luhan glaring at eachother everywhere and you kept on ripping them apart, one after another. 

"Yaah, bastards! come here!" You yelled at them. Suho passed by and looked at you with a worried face. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to become our next target but what can I do. Please look out for Luhan and his gang, don't wander around alone" Suho suggested and left you. You immediately searched after Hyemi, Bica, Ina and Younah. You took the usual door and met Baekhyun again, lying on the floor listening to music. 

"Hello girl, here again?" Baekhyun asked you and chuckled. 

"I'm your target, shouldn't you hit me or capture me like they do in the series Pokémon?" you said ironically. Baekhyun couldn't help himself and laughed his off. 

"Pokémon? Where the hell did you even get that from? You're a pokémon fan or something?" He joked and wiped about his laughing-tears. You couldn't help but to smile at the laughing Baekhyun. 

"Hey let's be friends" Baekhyun suggested and took out his hand. 

You hesitated but took his hand, "I trust in you my new friend" You said and shaked his hand up and down. Baekhyun nodded. 

"You can count on me like one, two, three and I'll be there. Call me Bacon from now on" Baekhyun said and got back to listen on music. You pouted and immediately ran past someone who you seemed to recognize. It was that guy with Luhan. 

"Oh, you're that panda Tao!" You pointed at him. The turned around and immediately remembered your face.

"Oh, that our target. Gonna catch em all!" Tao teased and smiled. You rolled your eyes at his maturity. You opened up the door and met Hyemi's worried epxression. 

"What?" You asked them. They showed you the paper that was hanging all over the school.

Rin a ! 

[picture]

You stared at the paper blankly, you looked at Bica who shook her head. 

"This is what our ex-friends got through. She was just as strong as you but she had her limits" Ina said and closed her eyes, remembering the times she spent on rebelling against the Exo students. You took the paper and immediately ripped it apart. 

"You'll see you , I'm not weak. And I know my limits, but I'll fight until I'll die" you declared and rushed out with hasty steps towards the café. Daehyun spotted you, the BAP students was sitting on the popular side of the café, by the window.

Luhan's Exo friends immediately eyed you and playfully poked Luhan who smirked at you, entertained by your rage and expression. 

You kicked their table and their drinks spilled. 

"You son of a poop, I accept your declaration! Girls shall stop being slaves while boys will my shoe until the black color vanishes" You stated loudly, loudly enough for everyone to hear it. Every boy looked nervously at Luhan who chuckled. 

"but you can't away the black color" Sehun mumbled to Luhan. Luhan facepalmed himself. 

"There you have it, guys IQ ZERO" You smirked and walked away.

The BAP was laughing hardly at the humiliated Exo. "Interesting" Luhan slowly said. Suho was amazed by your aura, powerful. It reminded of the another girl. 

 

...

Did you like it? ouo