Evil

Girls vs Boys

Story music

...

Evil

...

"Hey, teacher leave" Yongguk said and laughed. Your teacher became bewildered. "how can you treat your teacher like that?!" He shouted, you agreed. You came here to learn not ditch the lesson. 

"I said out" Yongguk repeated. Your teacher took his books and left the classroom. Zelo and Jongup started to laugh. 

"He really did leave" Zelo chuckled and held his stomach with laughter. You wondered why they acted so childish. 

"So childish, I guess that you want to become a man that works by the trashcans" you muttered and left the classroom. Daehyun laughed crazily. You bumped into someone, *Why do I always bump into someone?!*

"Yo" Luhan said while looking down at you. You nodded. Daehyun felt like something fishy was going on. *They're quite friendly if I must say that* 

"Isn't there a strange friendship vibe between the two of them?" Youngjae whispered to Daehyun who didn't like the sight of it. Daehyun gritted his teeth. 

"I don't think that this Daehyun likes me, so I'll just leave" Luhan excused himself, everyone was surprised. He didn't tease or bad mouth you. Why? Even you wondered why. 

Himchan shrugged his shoulder, not bothering about your personal problems. 

You locked up your locker, your shoes were no where to be seen. *Aish, these kids!* 

"Yaah!" you spotted Himchan holding your shoes, ready to dip your shoes into the water. Himchan smirked, the guy who barely did something against you actually took your shoes. Himchan laughed, *I don't care if Daehyun likes you or what-so-ever*

You looked at your shoes slowly getting more and more soaked. 

"Why did you do that?" You asked him, you didn't do anything against him. 

"You've broken our boys rule the school thing, and I don't like you and your attitude" Himchan rolled his eyes, he couldn't believe that Daehyun actually wanted to make you his. 

"You freaking bastard" Baekhyun smacked Himchan's head. 

"Don't bully Rin you " Luhan muttered while taking the shoes from Himchan's hands. He gave your shoes back while smiling gently at you. You blinked twice. *He did really change...* 

Daehyun happened to pass by, and with jealousy did he feel like punching Luhan. He didn't like that you two were close all of a sudden. 

-----

"Thanks" you thanked Baekhyun and Luhan. 

"no problem friend" Baekhyun whispered, Luhan winked at you. 

"Stop it!" you heard a girl scream. You rushed your way through the crowd. A girl was getting...? The person was no other than Woohyun. 

You looked at Woohyun's desperate face, he was hungry...and death tired of attending a school where girls barely pass by. He planned on making you his target but that changed after Daehyun requested a seat trade. 

You grabbed his hand before he could touch the girl. 

"yaah, Rin" Luhan said, he attempted to grab you from bothering the situation. Baekhyun stared at Luhan, *Don't tell me that you've fallen for Rin for real..*

"Luhan, what happened with playing around?" Baekhyun asked Luhan. Luhan looked away, *Shot almost forgot..*

The plan was to take your trust and break your heart, it wasn't Luhan's plan to begin with. Kai and Suho was behind this, cruel.

He forced a smile. "Don't worry" 

Baekhyun became even more worried about it. 

"yaah, I said don't touch her" You barked. Woohyun chuckled. 

"Then let me touch you" Woohyun suggested. You clenched your fist. 

"You freaking , fatty hippo and big mouse head!" You punched his stomach making him groan in pain. Luhan and Baekhyun couldn't help but to laugh their asses off. 

"Yaah, kid. It's true that boys rule the school but this was . So unmanly" Baekhyun stated and kicked Woohyun's back. Luhan on the other hand spitted on Woohyun. The girl bowed and thanked you nonstop. 

"It's ok you don't need to thank me anymore" you said while looking at her with burden. She eagerly nodded and bounced away. 

--------

"Sports competition?" You asked Hyemi and Younah. 

"Yeah, and what's even more frustrating and irritating is that girls cannot compete!" Bica said horrified. You frowned. 

"Seriously? Only boys can attend to that event you say? Why?" so many questions at once you thought. 

"One, they believe that boys are stronger and better than girls so they say that girls will only hurt themselves if they join the event and that it won't be worthy their time to compete" Hyemi explained. 

"That's bull!" you shouted and walked towards the group that was organizing the whole event. he looked up from his glasses. 

"What?" he mumbled. 

"I want the girls to be able to join the sports competition, what else" you slammed your hand to the table. He rolled his eyes, *The rumors are true, she's indeed hotheaded*

"Let's say it like this, girls are prohibited to attend that event" he stated and slammed his book togheter. You bit your underlip. 

"If you won't listen to me..." 

-----

You smirked. "changed your mind?" You had beaten him up. You didn't fear getting some sort of disband from coming to the school because it'd only fit her own benefits. 

"I surrender, girls can join the eve..." and so he closed his eyes. You smirked. 

"1 to 0 for the girls" you said and patted his head. 

The rumor about you beating a guy up was spreading like fire. 

"Aish, what they have to make a big deal out of everything around me" You complained and stomped the ground. Another male namned Sungyeol grabbed your hair. 

"yaah, aren't you too full of yourself" Sungyeol asked you while having his friend Hoya beside him. You looked at him with a 'who gives a ' expression. Hoya grew annoyed and slapped your face. 

"Yaah, you son of a cow" you 'cursed'. Sungyeol grabbed your hair while making you flinch in pain. 

"Don't ever touch Woohyun" he warned. 

"Don't ever breathe in the same air as me" you replied, you didn't back down despite being in a hard situation. You could feel your hair getting pulled back roughly. You even felt some hair getting dragged out. You shrieked in pain, but still not giving up. 

"You , you don't know how to give up do you?" Hoya said irritated. 

"Hey let's finish our job both for Woohyun, Zelo and Himchan" Hoya said, bored. You're eyes widned. 

"Zelo and Himchan?" You asked them. 

"Yeah, cash to beat you up. Guess that the price was worth it" Hoya muttered and punched your stomach. You could understand what pain that the glass eye man got from your punch at least. You landed on the floor while crumbling into a ball groaning in pain. 

"" you said and grabbed his feet. Tao stepped in, shocked by the random battle situation. He remembered your face.

"Oh panda guy!" You shouted. Tao leaned back. "Hi..." he hesitated. 

"What's going on?" Sehun asked Woohyun and Hoya. 

"We're beating up a girl" Hoya stated, proudly. Tao's face hardened so did Sehun's. 

"It's true that boys rule the school, but there's a limit. You can badmouth girl but not hit them and beat them up" Sehun slowly explained while trying to help you up. 

"But it was an order from Zelo and Himchan !" Sungyeol protested. You bit your underlip, *Damn it, damn you and Zelo, Himchan!*

"I'm fine thank you Sehun" you said and pushed him away lightly. Sehun smirked. You glared at Sungyeol and Hoya and you immediately kicked their backs making them fall on their knees. 

"nice!" Tao shouted and chuckled. You pressed your foot against Sungyeol's beautiful face. 

"Die" you said and laughed. 

"You won't thank us?" Sehun pouted. You turned around with your hair swinging around beautifully. 

"Thanks" and so you left them in daze. 

"She's a beautiful girl" Tao whistled, happily. Sehun rolled his eyes. "Just noticed that idiot?" he replied.

---------

"You bastard" You said and kicked a stone. You shrieked with pain, *aish!* 

"Yo chick" Luhan chuckled. You looked at him. 

"You've been quite obedient" You muttered and sat down on the stone you just kicked. Luhan laughed. 

"Really? I guess that players change" Luhan rolled his neck. You shook you head. 

"No they don't, you have something under your sleave right?" 

"Maybe, you're quite an awesome girl" Luhan complimented. 

"I don't want to hear that from you" You mumbled. Luhan rolled his eyes. 

"I wanted to try and be nice towards you but it's quite impossibly" Luhan explained. You frowned. 

"Nice to me? Yeah, good luck" You giggled and threw some grass at him. Luhan pouted .

"My uniform will get green" Luhan complained and threw some grass back at you. And so you kept on doing that...

 

...

Comment & love the story ! .-.