Chapter 4

When the world ends, can a new start begin?

Min/your POV

The boys fell asleep on the way to the house, some had their mouth open, some snored it was a cute site to see for any baby!

Suddenly I felt a presence on my right shoulder, I turned to see a cute little face. Zelo.

 "Hi Noona!! Can I sit up here?"

I giggled at his cuteness, his eyes were so kind and full of sorrow at the same time.

"Of course you can." I smiled

He quickly lunged his body over the arm rest and landed head first in the front seat, quickly he turned to face the correct way, buckled his seatbelt and smiled at me.

"I never get to sit up here!"

I thought for a moment and then said : "Oh... cause your the maknae right?"

He just nodded and looked out the window.

"Feel free to sit up front anytime Zelo-ah." I said softly his eyes gleamed and he smiled.

Suddenly the boys slowly started waking up one by one, I looked in my rearview mirror to find Yong Guk-shi wiping some drool off of his chin, and JongUp fixing his hair.. it was everywhere.

The farm was getting near and I began to get nervous.. my family.. I know my mom will be fine with it but Jim and Kimmy... most likely not.. I don't care! I need something to take my mind off of the Hell this world turned into.. I need friends.. living... friends... I know awkwardness is going to be there since no one but me speaks Korean, My mom respected my love for the culture and music, while my sister on the other hand laughed about it and said they looked like girls...(I hate when people say that!!!) so I have kept my love for Korea underwraps. It was my escape from reality... and i could insult everyone with out them knowing, so it was a bonus!

"We're almost there. Just so you know, there are five people including me in the house.. My mom, Anna. My sister Kimmy, my brother-in-law Jim, and my niece Sophie. I'm the only one who speaks and understands Korean.. so if you want anything or have questions ask me." I said

"Are they all as nice as you, Noona?" Zelo asked sweetly

How sweet was that!? While blushing i replyed

"Um... My mom will shower you with care and love, as will my niece. My sister and brother in law... they aren't the friendliest people. They will most likely make you a little uncomfortable... I'm sorry for anything they might say or do in the future.." I looked down, we finally arrived at the house. Nervousness began to fill me... Did i clean my room?? Was the bathroom clean??

"Well, we'll have you so we should be fine." Yong Guk said kindly.

"Thanks.. I'll do my best to live up to that.." I smiled as well as blushed madly...

My mom was running out of the house to make sure I was ok, "I'll be right back. I'm going to speak with my mom"

I get out of the car and close the door and make my way to my mom. She grabbed me in a hug and kissed my cheek.

"Good your ok!" She said relieved.

"I know how to take care of myself... but i have a surprise." She looked at me and cocked her head to the side, my mother has a lot of childlike tendensies...

"I found some people on the road.. they got off of a plane... and i brought them here.. they are good guys.."

"Wait! Guys? Men?" she asked

I nodded slightly "Well, some are boys.... but i know them.. kinda.."

She just looked at me and allowed me to continue.

"Your not going to believe this but... its a korean boy band.."

She touched my forehead to see if I was running a fever.. which I wasn't..

"They are in the car.. i told them we have extra rooms.. I couldn't leave them there Mom!"

She looked at the car and walked up to it.. She oped the door and saw the boys, her eyes widened then she smiled..

she turned to me and asked "How do you say hello??"

I told her and she repeated in a horrible accent....

"They know some english mom.. just not a lot." I added.

"Oh... can you translate?"

"Of course."

"Hi boys" they greeted her back with hellos and hi's "My name is Amy.. but you can call me Mom if you wish." It seems they understood what she was saying so she continued."You are more than welcome to stay. But you will have to do some chores and share a room with one another, two to a room. Will you please introduce yourselves?" She asked kindly

I repeated everything she said in korean and they nodded agreeing to the terms to stay. They then began to greet my mom by getting out of the car one by one and introducing themselves.

"Hello, Im Bang Yong Guk, leader of the group" He said in adorable english

"Hello, Im Jung Daehyung, nice to meet you, Mom" he smile and my mom returned it.

"Hello beautiful, My name is Himchan! Nice to meet you." He bent down and kissed my moms hand she was surprised by his action but let it slide.

"Im YoungJae, thank you so much. Nice to meet you." He bowed and shook my moms hand with a look in his eyes of gratitude.

"My..name.. is JongUp... nice to meet you.." He shyly came out and my moms heart automatically went to him. she smiled kindly and offered her hand to shake, he took it shyly and smiled.

Out of the front seat came Zelo.

"Hello! Im Zelo, im the baby. Thank you Omma." He smiled and hugged my mom.

"Its great to meet you all.. lets get you settled in" She led them in the house.

I went to the car to get the grocieries I picked up when I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around to see Yong Guk, I smiled and blushed

"I can help you with that." I offered.I was going to deny it and do it myself but then I remembered how much I grabbed and said

"Oh if you don't mind..."

"I don't mind at all. It's the least I can do." He smiled his gummy smile.. It was so lovely in person!!

He helped me carry the bags in and I showed him the rooms. The boys decided on who shares with who,

-Yong Guk and Himchan

-Daehyung and YoungJae

-JongUp and Zelo

my room was inbetween Yong Guk and Himchans room and Daehyung and YoungJae's room,Zelo and JongUp were across the hall.

I heard my name and turned to see my niece run to me. I picked her up and gave her a kiss on her nose. She giggled and hugged me.

"Hi!" she said as she saw Yong Guk who was still with me

"Hi" He said timidly. She reached out for him to grab her, he looked at me with horror and while holding in a laugh i handed her to him.

He held her awkwardly but at the same time it was natural. She gave him a kiss on the nose like I had done previously to her. He looked shocked but smiled after it wore off. She played with his necklace and cuddled his chest..

"She likes you." I said while smiling.

"It seems that way."

Sophie looked at us and mumbled something under her breath.. I have shown her some Kpop and taught her a bit before all this happened so she is actually very open to the culture and understands some of the words. She is an incredibly smart kid.

This is gonna be a great start to a new adventure...

 

********************************

I know its short!!! Im sorry!!! I'll upload more tomorrow I swear!!

I appologise for how long its been.... I will try to keep up with it...

Comment and subscribe??

<3 Bye!! :)