Chapter 3

When the world ends, can a new start begin?

Min/Your POV

Ok they don't speak english very well... time to test my Korean skills...

"Are you ok?" i asked calmly.

The boys nodded but i was not at all convinced... Zelo... Baby Zelo looked like he had been crying for hours.... they all looked in a daze. Yong Guk was the one to speak up.

" We are ok... thank you." he nodded and gave me an obviously fake smile... his gums weren't even showing...

"Well, i have a place for you guys if you want to stay.. a lot of extra rooms... and food, fresh water.. a shower. Anything you need.. Your more than welcome to stay." I gave a friendly smile

Zelo looked up at me for the first time... i smiled and he blushed but still smiled a small smile back. The boys kept looking at eachother as if to decide to stay or not. They looked at me and Yong Guk spoke up:

"If it is ok.... we would love to stay..."

"Its perfectly ok, it will be nice to have other people but my family around."

They all looked down... did I say something wrong?? wait... they are here alone... no family... gosh! I'm an idiot!

"Im sorry I didn't mean to offend you guys..."

They just smiled.

"baby! Whats up!?" Himchan yelled... I burst out laughing. That was his line in No mercy... is that the only english he knows... haha! What a cutie...

"Whats up..??" i said he just smiled at least it was a real smile.

"Should we go now?"

"Don't you want to know who we are?? Our names?" Himchan asked. Part of me didn't want them to know i already knew who they were... They would think im a creepy fan or something.. but I already said "bap" when i saw their faces.. maybe they didn't hear me... Instead of just saying i knew their names... i put my stereo on...

"Help me! Help me! Help me!" i turned it back down and looked at my favorite band behind me with cautious eyes and.... they were smiling ear to ear! Not what i was excpecting at all!

"You know us??" Zelo asked. Ah nice to hear him speak, his voice is so sweet!

"Nae I know you, Zelo." He smiled and i looked at the rest of the boys and said each of their names they were actually happy.. not freaked out at all.. Wow! That is a releif for me!

"Well you know us.. whats your names beautiful?" Himchan asked saying beautiful in english.. huh... he does know more than 'baby whats up?' WAIT! Did he just say i am pretty... I unintentionally looked down at myself to see what the heck he was seeing...

I shook off my insecurities and introduced myself.

"Min-imnida, Im the same age as YoungJae-shi" i bowed as well as one can in a seatbelt and shyly smiled.

"Hi Min-Noona!!" Zelo said. I blushed.. I've never been called Noona... America and no honorifics...

"is everybody ready to go to the farm?" i asked.

They looked around..

I laughed, they probably didn't know what that was.. i think they had farms in Korea..

"Well, you'll see when we get there.. Ready? Buckle up please!" I asked of them

They all abliged and buckled their seatbelts and I drove home with my favorite band right behind me.. Did you send them Jason? i smiled involentarally

*****************

Yong Guks POV

We stopped to rest when an SUV came right next to us and honked. It was a girl.. She said something in English but i don't know exactly but she made a come in motion with her hand so I just assumed she wanted us in the car. So we all got in the car.

"Are you ok?? nom nom nom?" I understood the first part not the second....

silence..... "Hi!" YoungJae shouted, she giggled she was cute even though i couldn't really see her face clearly from the shadows, well her giggle was cute.

"Hi" she said kindly.

"Where are you from?" she asked, Again YoungJae spoke up "Korea" he seemed pleased with himself that he is having a conversation in english, even if he is just saying one word replys. Well at least someone could talk to her

"Oh... Annyeonghasayo!" She said and slightly bowed.. She knows Korean??? Seriously?? that is beyond lucky... thank God we met her.

We all greeted her back and she giggled and turned the light on and her eyes widened, she said something quietly but i couldn't catch it. She was pretty, she had brownish blonde hair that was long and big green eyes, i found my self staring and snapped out of it. She also snapped out of her thoughts and started speaking perfect Korean.. with a bit of an american accent but we could still understand her.

"Are you ok?" She asked

We nodded but it seemed like she wanted more than that so I spoke up

"We are fine, thank you." I said and smiled as well as I could. She frowned a bit at my fake smile but continued anyway.

"Well, I have a place for you guys if you would like to stay... we have extra rooms, and food, fresh water, a shower, anything you need. You are more than welcome to stay." She smiled

Zelo looked up at her he seemed to agree with me that she was pretty by the blush apearing on his cheeks. I looked around to see the boys reaction. Honestly why not stay? She seems kind, and she saved us... and I bet we wont find another place...

I spoke up for us all.

"If its ok... we would love to stay." i said to her and she smiled

"Its perfectly ok! It will be nice to have people other than my family around." She said

We all looked down... we would love to have our families with us... i looked at her and she seemed to realize she hit a sensitive spot.. she looked like she felt horrible...

"Im so sorry.... i didn't mean to offend you...."

we could tell she meant it so we just smiled, but it was awkward in the SUV...

"Baby! Whats up!!" Himchan yelled at her, she seemed shocked by the booming voice but she laughed and smiled and replied with an awkward "whats up..??"

"Should we go now?" she asked

Himchan seemed hurt for a second when he said.. "Don't you want to know who we are? Our names?" She seemed deep in thought and conflicted about something... suddenly she went to the car stereo and turned up the music.. Our song Crash came on.. she already knew us?? An American girl... in a place we never knew existed knows us? Knows BAP? AWESOME! I smiled widely and so did the other members.

She turned the music down and looked back shyly and scared.. why is she scared??

"You know who we are?" Zelo asked.

"Nae I know you, Zelo." She smiled and then continued to say all of our names, mine last. I smiled when she said my name.. its nice to be known for our music.

"Well, you know us. Whats your name beautiful??" Himchan asked.. already using the charm, it never fails and he never changes. She looked down at her self as if she thought it was a joke he called her beautiful, she shouldn't doubt that pretty face... what am i saying??

"Min-imnida, I'm the same age as YoungJae-shi" She said.. so I'm her Oppa

"Hi Min-Noona!!" Zelo said. she giggled shyly and smiled

"Is everyone ready to go to the farm?" are arms here the same in Korea....

"Well you'll see when we get there... Ready? Buckle up please." She said and we were off again.. eventually the members and I fell asleep...

***************************************************

3rd chapter done! I hope at least someone is reading my story... :(

I hope it is ok!! :) Coments are greatly appreciated!! :)

Annyeong!!! :)