Chapter 6

When the world ends, can a new start begin?

Min/Your POV

Yong Guk and I talked for a little while longer when I heard :

"Noona!" I heard from upstairs

"Zelo must be out of the shower, Want to come with me?" I asked Yong Guk. He nodded and we both walked up the stairs side by side.

I knocked on my bedroom door to have it open just a little where I could see Zelo's wet hair. He didn't show his whole body

"Um.... Noona... Where are the towels??" I widened my eyes and tried to hold back awkward laughter. Yong Guk Oppa didn't hold back his.

"Oh good hyung!!! Can you bring me my backpack?? I forgot clothes..." Zelo said in a rushed tone.

Yong Guk giggled and started to walk down the stairs. I turned to Zelo looking at me with innocent puppy eyes.

"Oh! I'll go get you a towel.... I should have brought you one before... I'm sorry." I said

"Oh its ok Noona!! At least I got to shower first!" He smiled towards me.

I returned his smile "I'll be right back with that towel".

I went to the linen closet and grabbed a towel. I see Yong Guk Oppa walking up the stairs with an orange backpack.

We both walked back to my door and knocked

"Thank you!!!" Zelo said happily he then closed the door swiftly.

"Hey! Don't slam the door on a lady!" Yong Guk  Oppa said while knocking on the door.

"Hyung! Im... im ..." he said quietly. I dipped my head in embarrassment and in laughter.

"Oh yeah.... Well next time..." "Nae Hyung!"

When the door closed and we walked a little further away, Oppa and I burst out laughing.

"Well that wasn't awkward at all.." I sarcastically said.

"Not at all" Yong Guk Oppa replied while we both continued laughing

Then I heard the door close and I stopped laughing. Kimmy and Jim must be home....

I look at Yong Guk "I think my sister is home..."

"Oh, is that a problem?"

"Well, they just might be a little rude towards you, so Im so sorry about that in advance, Oppa." I said oppa shyly he smiled but it quickly went away.

"Thats ok, we'll have to learn to deal with it. As long as your here we'll be ok." He smiled.

I don't think I've blushed so much in my entire life.. Maybe he was actually a player in Korea... He's good with words...

"Thanks, oppa" I smiled.

We quickly made our way downstairs where we were met with Kimmy and Jim.... They were just standing awkwardly stared around... Here we go...

Zelo's POV

I got in the shower after Angel left. It felt so good to have the hot water pour down my body, for the first time I felt at peace, I have my Angel and a new home with my Hyungs. I know I've lost everything but I've gained a lot too. My new Noona... my Noona. I smiled unknowingly thinking about her, Thank you God, that you gave her to us. We're very grateful.

After I finished everything that a person has to do in the shower, I turned off the shower and reached for a tow.... towel.. where are the towels??! Oh my god.....

I stepped out of the shower to the rug like matt by the shower and looked through the cabnets only to find lady products.... The last thing I wanted to see...

SERIOUSLY!!! WHERE ARE THE TOWELSS??? I opened the door to her room and walked to the door, I would look through her drawers but I know what I will find... I decided to just call for her...

"NOONA!" I screamed, how embarrassing... Oh.. I have no clothes.... Oh MY GOD.....

I heard a knock on Noona's door.

I opened the door slowly making sure Noona would only see my face.. She just looked at me waiting for me to say what I needed... here goes..

"Um... Noona... Where are the towels?"

I then saw Yong Guk hyung, Oh thank God!

I asked for him to go and grab my bag so I don't have to ask Noona for that as well...

 Hyung headed downstairs to grab my bag.

"Oh! I'll go get you a towel... I should have grabbed you one before.. Im sorry..." Noona apologised

"Oh its ok Noona!! At least I got to shower first!" I said cheerfully. She smiled at me and went to get me a towel, and I closed the door.

They both arrived at the door and gave me what I needed.

"Thank you!" I said and shut the door... When hyung yelled at me not to slamn the door on a lady... Really Hyung?? Im for God's sake!!

"Hyung! I'm... I'm ..." I whispered but I'm pretty sure that Noona heard it though.... wish she didn't but she was right at the door.."

How embarrassing!! I'm just gonna act like nothing happened... Yeah, that's what I'll do.. No awkwardness has to come with it...

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey subbies!!!! :) :)

Im so sorry for the wait, I just went through a bad break up.... and have had no inspiration.... Im back though and will try to update at least once a week.

Thanks for subscribing!! Also, I'd love a poster... if anyone could do that.. haha!! :)