Chapter 8

When the world ends, can a new start begin?

Min/Your POV

Yong Guk and I walked to the sound of the laughter only to find a saddened Himchan with his foot in a bucket and covered with hay and horse feed, while being by Monty.... As I was about to laugh I saw blood leaving his lip and his cheek.. I didn't feel like laughing anymore. The boys kept laughing I understand they are boys.. and if he wasn't hurt I would most likely be laughing too.

I shoo'd Monty away from Himchan and bent down to look at his busted lip and his cheek, I lightly touched it while he looked at me embarrassed.

I took the bucket off of his foot and held his hand to help him up, "Lets get you cleaned up Himchan-shi" I smiled at him and he walked with me.

"You guys can stay out here for a bit if you want, just be careful and be aware of your surroundings ok? Be safe, We'll be back." I said to the boys they nodded and continued a laugh here and there while looking at the animals.

I held on to Himchan's hand while we walked to the house, i took him to my room then to my bathroom.

I patted the counter for him to sit "I'm gonna go get the medicine ok?" He nodded

After retrieving the things I needed I returned to himchan, I put the medicine on cotton paper "This may sting a bit ok?" he nodded and lifted his chin so I could reach his lips more. (well.... that sounds inapropriate...)

"So, what happened Himchan-shi?"

"Oppa!" he said loudly while pouting

"Aren't you to old to pout, Oppa?" I giggled

"No it's ok, I'm still cute." He looked at me "Right?"

"You are quite adorable" I ruffled his hair. and smiled, continuing to apply ointment to his busted lip

"So tell me what happened, did the bucket bite you?" I teased. Usually I'm not like this but with Himchan Oppa I can kid around. It's nice for a change I think it will be easy to get close with him too.

"No!" he rolled his eyes. "I was looking at the horse when I tripped over the stupid bucket, where did the bucket come from anyway?? It came from no where.. Anyway I tried to support my self then just fell..."

"Well, I'm glad your not really hurt." I said honestly.

"Aw, you care about your Oppa!" He said while ruffling my hair.

He is such a kid.. But I like it, its refreshing to see someone who isn't so serious all the freaking time...

I rolled my eyes "Well if you fell just a little to the left,  you would have fallen into Monty's poop... So concider the hay and feed lucky" I smiled at him

He looked at me in disgust, "Thats just nasty..." I laughed loudly and he smiled at me.

"Himchan Oppa?" I asked "mm?" he replied

"I'm sorry... that-"

"It's ok" he interupted me "Its the past, it will always hurt but we have to still live. Don't worry about us, ok?"

"I can't just not worry..." I mumbled as I put away the medicine.

Suddenly I was turned around to face Himchan Oppa. He smiled at me a genuine smile, not a smirk, and pulled me into a hug.

My second hug today... I unconciously smiled

"You have a good heart Min. We are glad to have met you." Himchan Oppa whispered while my hair.

I feel... so comfortable. I continued to smile and hugged him tighter

"Oppa will take good care of you!" He said in a cheery voice. I pulled away and looked at him

"I'm the one glad to have met you.. Oppa." I smiled

"Well, why don't you take a shower? Since your, you know..." I laughed

"Ok that sound good." He said while nodding his head

"Oh! I'll go get you a towel!" I don't want another Zelo situation to appear...

I went and grabbed him a towel and then went to his room to get his bag so he'd have clothes so he wouldn't have to walk around with only a towel while my sister is in the house....

"Here you go Oppa!" I said as I entered the bathroom, I showed him how the shower worked as I was about to leave

"Min?" I turned to him

"My cheek hurts..." he mumbled

"Oh... Did I not put enough medicine on it.?? I'll put more on after your shower so it will heal well." I said quickly.

"Ok, but you could do another thing?? For your Oppa."

I don't like where this is going....

"Popo... just to make it heal faster!" I froze. did he seriously just ask that??

"Kisses don't have magical powers Oppa!" I said to him, I think my voice went up a few octaves

"How will we know if yours do or don't until we try?" He said cheekily to me.

For the love of God....

I walked over to him and he bent down and placed his cheek near my face.

I sighed then gave his injury a small peck..

"It feels so much better!! Your kisses do have powers!!" He said while I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Have a good shower Oppa.." I smiled and left.

Kim Himchan... you ert...

Himchans POV

How embarrassing... How freakin' embarassing! The kids were just standing there laughing at me. I felt wetness and a pain on my lip and lower cheek..

Then Min came over and saw me and looked as if she was going to laugh then didn't. She walked up to me pulled the bucket off that was placed awkwardly around my foot then looked me in the eyes and told me to follow her so I could get cleaned up. I got up and followed her taking note on the guys faces. Esspecially Yong Guk's.

I smirked at them "Merong!" I mouthed while Min held my hand to take me to clean up

She took my through her room to her bedroom. Her room.. really fits her, its clean and sweet and smelled really nice.

I sat on the counter and turned to look in the mirror at myself, apart from the hay awkwardly sticking out of my hair, I looked pretty good, the blood made me look pretty y.. It didn't really hurt just stung a bit.

Min came back and started to apply the medicine,

"It may sting a bit," she warned.

Are you kidding I'm a man! OW! Oh my god... it really does sting... act cool act cool, your an actor Kim Himchan!

We started talking and I yelled at her to call me Oppa. It sounds nice having her call me Oppa. I like it. I smiled to myself, we teased eachother and for the first time in a while I really relaxed, she's fun to be around. She's funny and caring, and also pretty good looking, her big innocent eyes.. her nice body.. and her long hair.. I will not have a problem staying under the same roof as her.. Nope.. not at all. Her sister is good looking too I'll give her that. But she's married, though it didn't look like she really cared about that...

When she started appologising I stopped her and then gave her a hug. I may start hugging her more... She's so warm.

There was no ual intent with this hug just a comforting gesture from one hurt soul to another. She offered to let me shower, then ran off to get me a towel, i took this time to smell myself.. i smell like a freaking horse... No wonder she ran away to get me a towel.. i really stink.. I uncontiously laughed

I don't know what came over me to try to get a kiss from her.. I always have had a greasy side... she's just so cute I know if I ask enough she'll do it. And... SHE DID IT!

Oh yes! It was just a shy peck on my injured cheek but still.. it was the sweetest little peck I've ever recieved. She left quickly after that. I started the shower and thought of how to brag that I got the first kiss from Min to the boys....

 

******************************************

Hello!!! I Hope you guys like this chapter... :) I wanted to dedicate a whole chapter to Himchannie Oppa since he is injured :( Im so sad he can't perform One Shot... :(

Get better soon Oppa!!! Lets all pray that he has a quick and painless recovery! :)

Comment/Subscribe ???

Thank you to all my subscribers :) :) :)